President Obama sets a new record!

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
Congratulations Mr President. And I thought Bush as a big spender!

From the link:
in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined.

We should all be so proud.

Hey lefties, I can never get an answer to the question "How will you be paying your portion of the debt?" If you pay federal income tax, you owe just under $132,000. So what's it to be, cash or check???

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined | CNSnews.com

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard listening to this idiot talk. I.should.turn.the.channel. It's the most fun I've had since his last speech.

Oh me, his poll numbers and the stock market are going to drop once again. He really should shut up!!!

Love it! He's blaming the tsunami for the slow recovery again!

And some "bad luck".

True, all that "bad luck" blame-game he has going on, has not convinced many voters that he is being honest.

President Obama not only has a political problem with the economy, but with voters' confidence in his ability to handle it.

By a margin of 44%-11%, voters say the economy is getting worse, not better, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll -- and only 29% say the economy will get better if Obama is re-elected.

Poll: Voters fear worse economy with Obama

wow... is this the convention of stupid obama deranged rightwingnuts?

or is it just the continuing contest to see how many troll threads righties can do in a day? :thup:

You dispute the numbers in the article? Please, enlighten us? And, if you would, answer my original question please.

I swear if lefties could no longer make emotionally based arguments and ad hominem attacks, they wouldn't have a thing to say. Just once I'd love to see a central planner type like yourself make an argument with logic and reason.

Forum List

Back