President Obama scolds CBS reporter

I care where my tax dollars go and I want more of it spent here in the US thank you, not in a country that doesn't need it.

you do not get to decide------all you get is a single vote and you are outvoted

Penelope is one of those with a Jew psychosis. Nothing more, nothing less. The rhetoric is identical amongst all of them, similarly afflicted.

I care where my tax dollars go and I want more of it spent here in the US thank you, not in a country that doesn't need it.

you do not get to decide------all you get is a single vote and you are outvoted

Penelope is one of those with a Jew psychosis. Nothing more, nothing less. The rhetoric is identical amongst all of them, similarly afflicted.

I understand that -----I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child---(LONG AGO) They all say the same thing----over and over and over and over ....again. ---It has been going on for more than 1000 years and afflicts Christian and muslim populations. -----
Long ago I was a child---but shortly thereafter I was a----young --almost adult. I encountered LOTS of people from south east asia because of a little college time job
I had. I was fascinated----Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, a Jain here and there------the muslims ALL knew the islamo Nazi shit-----and the hindus, Sikhs, Jains---etc----had no idea-----even those who attended the same medical schools. Muslims fresh from the airport------from New Dehli ------knew the same islamo Nazi propaganda that Penelope spouts----way back then-----more than 45 years ago. The islamo Nazi scum have been FASCINATED with----of all things----THE TALMUD----for more than 1000 years.

Forum List

Back