President Obama Promises To Tackle Issue In 1st Year Of Second Term

Democrats can't take back the House until at least 2020, thanks to redistricting.

A Democratic POTUS won't be tackling shit until at least after that.

Just one more reason to jettison this loser in November.

Obama fighting his own shadow and being massacred. Who needs a sequel? Who can survive the Sequel?

I think he's already handled the illegal immigration problem to his advantage. Backdoor amnesty by letting anyone with a relative in the states to avoid deportation. How lucky for millions of illegals that their anchor babies are technically considered citizens, though I don't think they should be. He's also sued states for trying to enforce our nation's laws, so obviously secure borders and wise limits on legal immigration isn't satisfactory to him.

Didn't he promise to address it when he was running the first time?

Too bad he shot his wad on ObamaCare that is about to go down.

He's such a phoney.

Maybe this segways into what he said to the Russian President on open mic that he will have more flexibility when he is re-elected?

An Obama promise is like a Precious Moment collection after an Earth Quake.

Well, shows how much he gives a damn about you LEGAL American citizens, eh?

over 8% UNEMPLOYMENT and this is what he is worrying about..

but hey, vote for him AGAIN

From the citation in the OP (Huff PO)

"So what we need is a change either of Congress or we need Republicans to change their mind, and I think this has to be an important debate during – throughout the country," Obama said

Um...Mr. Obama...we had a change of Congress....does "Super Majority" ring a bell?

Remember 2008-2010?

Maybe you and Huff Po and your audiance down in Columbia do not, but we do.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back