President Obama Prevents Sheriff Joe Arpaio From Checking If Inmates Are Illegal

Politician

Rookie
Dec 10, 2011
I have contacted certain members of congress to see if this can be reversed. This is not necessary and Sheriff Joe Arpaio is doing his constitutional duty to uphold the law and I hope he continues. What the president has done is step in on a local jurisdiction and hinder the local law enforcement from doing it's job. Their job is to uphold the law and detain any lawbreakers, especially illegal immigrants and deport them. I am privy to information and I have found out that this is a personal vendetta against Sheriff Arpaio for launching a investigation into the presidents background and the validity of his recently released birth certificate in order to see if he is constitutionally able to hold the office of the presidency. I will update you all on any information that becomes available on this situation.

Ariz. prosecutor wants immigration checks restored - Atlantic Broadband.net

APNewsBreak: Feds say Arpaio violated civil rights - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
They are here ILLEGALLY.....they have no civil rights as far as i'm concerned. Once they're caught they need to be taken back to their own country right away. Why should we pay for them to get food and shelter in our jails?

• Banned
They are here ILLEGALLY.....they have no civil rights as far as i'm concerned. Once they're caught they need to be taken back to their own country right away. Why should we pay for them to get food and shelter in our jails?

I agree and thank you for answering my post. This part of the story is most troublesome:

"Homeland Security also will restrict the sheriff's office use of the Secure Communities program, which uses fingerprints collected in local jails to identify illegal immigrants."

Sheriff Arpaio report on Obama's eligibility and fraud is due in early February. This probably is also in retaliation to Sheriff Arpaio's endorsement for Rick Perry.

You know why obama/holder are going after Arpaio?

Brian Terry was killed in Arpaio's district and he's asking too many questions. This is all about Fast and Furious. Muddy the waters by attacking the Sheriff.

This regime has to be the most illegal and corrupt in the history of the country.

Actually, the suit was started by the ACLU for violations of Hispanic citizens' rights.

Me personally? I hope they investigate the shit outta this asshole. If he's guilty? Give him pink underwear and make HIM live in a tent.

• Banned
Actually, the suit was started by the ACLU for violations of Hispanic citizens' rights.

Me personally? I hope they investigate the shit outta this asshole. If he's guilty? Give him pink underwear and make HIM live in a tent.
You don't think the Sheriff should investigate if his immates are illegal?

who are here illegally? brown people walking down the street?

The current administration and the bulk of left wing zealots here do not want border control at all. They will step on the rights of states such as those that border Mexico to see that the influx of potential votes from illegal aliens can continue, those voters being paid with improperly assigned entitlements as if they were legal, tax paying citizens of the USA.

Rest assured, Obama does not care that what he is doing is unconstitutional. Neither does that liberal idiot, Eric Holder.

We have elected a Marxist and he has filled his administration with sleazy characters having no conscience regarding the ignoring of our constitution and the pushing forward of his Marxist agenda.

The voting public will be collectively STUPID to re-elect this man.

by "inmates" do you mean brown people standing on the street not committing any criminal act?

Yes, there SHOULD be a database that is maintained by ICE and all law offices (state, local and federal) and when a person is arrested AFTER doing something illegal, when they do the check to see if they have any other charges or warrants and they're heading to jail.

But, profiling them on the street like they have been doing? Nope. You shouldn't have to be checked until AFTER you've done something wrong.

However.........ICE has a lot of red tape to get through for a database like that to exist.

The current administration and the bulk of left wing zealots here do not want border control at all. They will step on the rights of states such as those that border Mexico to see that the influx of potential votes from illegal aliens can continue, those voters being paid with improperly assigned entitlements as if they were legal, tax paying citizens of the USA.

Rest assured, Obama does not care that what he is doing is unconstitutional. Neither does that liberal idiot, Eric Holder.

We have elected a Marxist and he has filled his administration with sleazy characters having no conscience regarding the ignoring of our constitution and the pushing forward of his Marxist agenda.

and 8 years of a republican congress and 8 years of bush accomplished what as far as border control?

and 8 years of a republican congress and 8 years of bush accomplished what as far as border control?
Typical liberal deflection. We're not talking about GWB right now. Whatever he may have done or not done in no way justifies what Obama is doing RIGHT NOW!

Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Illegal immigration will stop when Americans pick up their guns and march to the border by the thousands cleaning house as they go. That will get someone's attention and something will be done.

Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

Actually, because Boehner, Cantor and McConnell all became the "party of no", there isn't much that Obama can do, because the GOP will try to block anything he does.

Look at the way they change their positions. If they're for something, and Obama decides it's a good thing, they reverse positions and go against it.

Actually, because Boehner, Cantor and McConnell all became the "party of no", there isn't much that Obama can do, because the GOP will try to block anything he does.

Look at the way they change their positions. If they're for something, and Obama decides it's a good thing, they reverse positions and go against it.

You didn't answer my question. Do you think the current administration has done enough to curb illegal immigration?

You know why obama/holder are going after Arpaio?

Brian Terry was killed in Arpaio's district and he's asking too many questions. This is all about Fast and Furious. Muddy the waters by attacking the Sheriff.

The investigation was started 3 1/2 years ago by bush, but somehow its all about Obama.

Dont let the truth fall in your world in any way shape or form. Continue.

Forum List

Back