President Obama or Ron Paul, it's your ONLY choice.

MOST "true" Libertarians R voting 4 Gary Johnson 'IF' he wins the Libertarian nominee. We support Ron but his proposed cuts in fed bureaucracy R just to small & slow in process. The votes Ron is getting at current come from the under 30 age group that see no future for themselves. Those young Paul supporters should be supporting our Libertarian party & it's candidates but have backed Ron Paul & his Campaign For Liberty(C4L) instead.

PS... Ron does not want to dismantle the U.S. military. Where did U come up with that one???

First, Ron Paul is not going to be the GOP nominee. You don't lose races as consistently as he has and win.
Second, the Dem voters who want MJ legalized over any other consideration consist of the same people camping out in OWS protests. Not too many.
Third, no Democratic voter is going to vote for somjeone who wants to dismantle the welfare state.
Fourth no GOP voter is going to vote for someone who wants to dismantle the military.
Paul isn't a conservative. He isn't a leftist. He's both and neither.
And he is unelectable.
True libertarians ARE a mixture of left & right.

And "True Libertarians" are the only ones who will vote for this nutcase. How many of them are there?

...Ron Paul is NOT an isolationist. He desires to trade with N.Korea & Cuba(ALL countries) where the current fed policy does not want to do this. Ron is NON INTERVENTIONIST. If ya get another holocaust going in Europe, Ron sees it as none of our business to INTERVENE. Big 'diff' from what U call an isolationist. The world is NOT America's world cop business, America is America's business... PERIOD.

If my selection is limited to Paul or Obama. I may actually not vote at all. Obama will destroy the nation is he wins, of that I am sure. However if Paul wins, he could use the power of the executive branch to push his isolation views, he wouldn't need to go through congress to push his more radical views.

Example: if his view is that all drugs should be legalized, he would have to go though the hoops of congress to make it happen, same with abortion or another issue. But a chief executive, he could simply choose to ignore international affairs and there wouldn't be much that could be done about it.

A Paul / Obama choice would be an utter disaster for the country no matter which you choose

...is to be world cop??? PLEASE point that out to me in our fed constitution. Why do U favor elitism??? Did U have insecurity problems growing up as a kid??? Poor quality parents that depended on g'ment handouts because they could not fend for themselves??? I understand that people have troubled times when growing up, not all R fortunate to have a good go. Your fear of taking care of yourself has lead U to worship anyone or any government that will fight your fights for U. Many of us stand on our OWN 2 feet & fight our own fights in life & make our own living... independent of nanny unions & g'ment handouts(wealth redistribution).
Just because U lack the ability to fend for yourself does NOT mean all people lack the ability to take care of themselves. People that are self sufficient R strong people with backbone. Just because U lack in these areas does mean that U should belittle those stronger than yourself. Your love of big government & world military dominance may be your security blanket but it's not everyone's security blanket. U should try making it on your own merits for once instead of expecting others to fight your fights & take care of your needs.
Ron has the backing of 85% of the military personnel... that should tell U something. France is no America & America is no France. Again, point out to me where America is deemed to be world cop??? America has NO obligations to other nations period... except in your elitist 'take care of me mommy' mind.

If my selection is limited to Paul or Obama. I may actually not vote at all. Obama will destroy the nation is he wins, of that I am sure. However if Paul wins, he could use the power of the executive branch to push his isolation views, he wouldn't need to go through congress to push his more radical views.

Example: if his view is that all drugs should be legalized, he would have to go though the hoops of congress to make it happen, same with abortion or another issue. But a chief executive, he could simply choose to ignore international affairs and there wouldn't be much that could be done about it.

A Paul / Obama choice would be an utter disaster for the country no matter which you choose

ANd here we see Paul-dementia at its finest. The bots know, just know, that Americans will flock to Paul. So how to explain the fact that he craps out in every election? It must be fraud. Yeah, that's it. And brainwashing. That too. Oh yeah, and everyone is an enemy of America. Yeah, that's the ticket.

It's hilarious. Paul has NEVER won a primary YET, they cling to the fantasy that Americans really want Paul.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the media, I tell you. They have brainwashed 360 million people into think Paul is some kind of extremist, just because he favors Iran having nuclear weapons and wants to make this country into some international irrelevance like France. It's all lies!

Forum List

Back