President Obama or Ron Paul, it's your ONLY choice.

Ron's strategy from the get go was to spike the delegates into his camp. So far this has been pretty successful for the Paul campaign. Ron's campaign is exceptionally well organized with a LOT of boots on the ground. Ron's cornering of delegates has been going on for some time now...

Red Alert! - We Need Ron Paul Delegates! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

...as can be seen from the DATE in the above link. The link below...

Maine caucuses provide a window into Ron Paul delegate strategy - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

...illustrates the seriousness of this situation for the other three GOP prez candidates, ESPECIALLY the Romney camp which appeared oblivious to the Paul strategy. Despite the Maine delegate count being tossed out for a technicality, it's important to note that the Paul organization has this delegate roundup ALREADY in place in ALL 50 states. Like the popular vote/straw poles does not mean jack squat.

THE GRIZZLY TRUTH...

Ron Paul Winning the Battle for Delegates

...is found in the above link for the anti Paul crowd. This is no guarantee that Ron will make POTUS. But, personally knowing the fanatical support behind Ron Paul, if I had to bet a 1,000$ on which GOP candidate will take the GOP nomination... I'd put my 1,000$ on Ron Paul.
Apparently this corralling of 'double agent' delegates by Paul has been going on since or shortly after 08'. Incredible it's also legal as delegates can publicly back one candidate then vote for another. Actually this is exactly how president Obama gained the POTUS position... like politics is a dirty game... 2nd only to pedophilia!
If Ron does take the GOP nomination he has a tough fight against president Obama...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Paul vs. Obama

...who has a formidable array of supporters in his own corner. The only drawback at CURRENT for president Obama is his overall approval rating...

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

...which is at least a couple points anyway on the positive side. If Paul pulls it off & takes the nomination the GOP establishment is gonna be puking their guts out, like I'd love to see this one!!!

Yet I had to go 4 pages deep on USMB to find anyone even talking about Ron Paul. Face it, he can't win. The corporate media won't promote him enough and the GOP won't give him the nomination. He's got about as much market share as he is going to get.

What makes Ron Paul different than Bush or McCain or Romney or Clinton or Obama? He would audit the federal reserve. No one else in the Senate, House or White House will. Maybe some tea baggers signed his petition to audit the federal reserve, but I never saw no gold. And the Fed basically told our politicians to go fuck themselves.

This is why Republicans need to wake up to the fact that capitalism can be corrupted too. Us liberals on the left have been screaming that money has taken over our politics. That corporations and lobbyists use our politicians like puppets. The Bank bailout was the biggest bank robbery in US history, committed by the private bankers themselves. Wallstreet. Countrywide. Blue Cross. Shell. Bain Capital.

And privatizing the Federal Reserve and turning over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers is the biggest argument against Ron Paul's argument for unregulated free market capitalism. Republicans want to privatize everything. Look how the bankers have managed our money. $14 trillion debt and growing.

2 points: The federal reserve is already private.
A lot of that debt was run up by Democrats especially Obama.

Yes, and look at how well those private bankers did with our money.

The debt was run up by both democrats and republicans.

And most of what you call Obama's debt is actually Bush's, but as a right winger I know you can not admit that but please don't deny it. Makes you seem simple.

Yet I had to go 4 pages deep on USMB to find anyone even talking about Ron Paul. Face it, he can't win. The corporate media won't promote him enough and the GOP won't give him the nomination. He's got about as much market share as he is going to get.

What makes Ron Paul different than Bush or McCain or Romney or Clinton or Obama? He would audit the federal reserve. No one else in the Senate, House or White House will. Maybe some tea baggers signed his petition to audit the federal reserve, but I never saw no gold. And the Fed basically told our politicians to go fuck themselves.

This is why Republicans need to wake up to the fact that capitalism can be corrupted too. Us liberals on the left have been screaming that money has taken over our politics. That corporations and lobbyists use our politicians like puppets. The Bank bailout was the biggest bank robbery in US history, committed by the private bankers themselves. Wallstreet. Countrywide. Blue Cross. Shell. Bain Capital.

And privatizing the Federal Reserve and turning over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers is the biggest argument against Ron Paul's argument for unregulated free market capitalism. Republicans want to privatize everything. Look how the bankers have managed our money. $14 trillion debt and growing.

Please show me where Ron Paul wants to "turn over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers." The Federal Reserve IS A CONSORTIUM OF FOR PROFIT PRIVATE BANKERS! Ron Paul wants to put those fucks out of business!

I must have said it wrong because you are the second one that thought I said that.

I meant to say Ron Paul wants to take back control of our Federal Reserve. Take it AWAY from Private bankers.

But doesn't that go against his unregulated free market theory? Aren't the bankers private for profit capitalism? So we privatized the Federal Reserve in 1913 and look how it turned out. $14 trillion debt. FAILURE! So would Ron Paul's experiment. Bad for middle class and poor Americans.

If the bankers are private bankers, then they are the biggest example of why unregulated free market capitalism doesn't work. Give private companies all the power and they will gouge us to maximize their profits.

Its ok if you are making a toy or a speed boat. Charge as much as you want. I don't have to buy it.

But I do have to buy gas and healthcare and electricity so these things need to be either socialized or regulated. One or the other.

I bet Ron Paul could beat Obamafuck 75% -25%...

Based on your name calling I doubt your opinion is unbias, rational or sane.

And how much do you want to bet? $10,000. HA! Mitt slam.

If it was Paul vs Obama I would bet you anything you want.......

The popular vote would be like 80% to 20% in favor of Paul......

I would love to see a Paul vs Obama debate... Paul would beat the snot bubbles out of Obama...

Voting for Ron Paul because you don't like Obama is like taking a shit in your car because it has a bad smell in it.

Paul could say: "I deliver babies as a medical doctor and Obama kills them through ignorance"

What the fuck could Obamafuck say about that???

Anything he could say would be refuted by a medical doctor... Obama is a lawyer NOT a medical doctor.

Economics - Paul again would slap the shit out of Obama.

Social ideas - common ground just, Paul believes in state rights NOT an umbrella federal government.

Paul would destroy Obama............

Voting for Ron Paul because you don't like Obama is like taking a shit in your car because it has a bad smell in it.

As bad as RuPaul is, and I deem him very bad indeed, he still has some redeeming qualities.

And I would actually for him over President Obama if forced to make that tragic choice.

President Obama is THAT horrible.

I'm a libertarian (classical liberal) - why WOULDN'T I VOTE PAUL???

Anyone who cares about what this country was founded on WOULD vote Paul.

Yes it is still is 1789............

What was anti-semitic about anything I said? This is more just more lies.

"You need tio decide which team you are on."
You are repeating the anti-semitic disloyalty card. But I give the benefit of the doubt: You might be too stupid to realize it.

It is not anti-semitic to question whose interests you are promoting. I would do the same if you were an Iranian american trying to influence public opinion in favor of Iran. Your bias is very apparent. I just think you should be honest about it. You can call me stupid if you want but that just weakens your position with most reasoned people.

I have nothing against Jews or Israel. Whatever Israel does is their business and should remain so. Just don't expect me to agree with giving them money or backing them up when they get in over their head. I feel the same way about England and Ireland and my ancestors came from there. I wouldn't even consider my ancestry or religion when casting my vote. I am an american and my loyalties lie here with my family and friends and neighbors. I will take care of them first.

I bet Ron Paul could beat Obamafuck 75% -25%...

I would love to see a Paul vs Obama debate... Paul would beat the snot bubbles out of Obama...

Then get the GOP to nominate him. Pretty tough talk about a guy who can't even get the GOP nomination. They won't and you know it. So you will vote for who they tell you to vote for. Mitt Romney.

Obama would get Ron Paul to explain how he wants to get rid of the EPA and Department of Education and Obama would win every state that isn't already red.

Romney will win the red states. They are hoping he can win a few blue states. Ron Paul, no chance of winning a general election.

I like him for his stances on the federal reserve, drugs, prostitution and military. That's where I draw the line. After that he's bat shit crazy. Would destroy the middle class.

And because of the things I like him for, the GOP does not like him for those very same things. So they wouldn't show up for Ron Paul either. Don't the GOP say his foreign policies are dangerous? They are, to the top 1% international corporations who have business' overseas for our military to defend/protect.

The GOP won't nominate Paul so its pointless to argue anyways.

Then get the GOP to nominate him. Pretty tough talk about a guy who can't even get the GOP nomination. They won't and you know it. So you will vote for who they tell you to vote for. Mitt Romney.

Obama would get Ron Paul to explain how he wants to get rid of the EPA and Department of Education and Obama would win every state that isn't already red.

Romney will win the red states. They are hoping he can win a few blue states. Ron Paul, no chance of winning a general election.

I like him for his stances on the federal reserve, drugs, prostitution and military. That's where I draw the line. After that he's bat shit crazy. Would destroy the middle class.

And because of the things I like him for, the GOP does not like him for those very same things. So they wouldn't show up for Ron Paul either. Don't the GOP say his foreign policies are dangerous? They are, to the top 1% international corporations who have business' overseas for our military to defend/protect.

Why would the GOP nominate a classical liberal???

The modern GOP are a bunch of RINO's, they're into big government just as much as the Stalinist progressives are.

Progressives are just worse.......

What was anti-semitic about anything I said? This is more just more lies.

"You need tio decide which team you are on."
You are repeating the anti-semitic disloyalty card. But I give the benefit of the doubt: You might be too stupid to realize it.

It is not anti-semitic to question whose interests you are promoting. I would do the same if you were an Iranian american trying to influence public opinion in favor of Iran. Your bias is very apparent. I just think you should be honest about it. You can call me stupid if you want but that just weakens your position with most reasoned people.

I have nothing against Jews or Israel. Whatever Israel does is their business and should remain so. Just don't expect me to agree with giving them money or backing them up when they get in over their head. I feel the same way about England and Ireland and my ancestors came from there. I wouldn't even consider my ancestry or religion when casting my vote. I am an american and my loyalties lie here with my family and friends and neighbors. I will take care of them first.

I notice a lot of jewish Americans have a deep loyalty to Israel that I don't see other Americans have with their native homelands. I'm Greek and I don't care what Greece wants. I sometimes wonder if jews are more loyal to Israel than they are to America.

Lets face it. Liebermann went with the GOP on war in Iraq because of Israel. He was not representing the citizens that elected him. He was answering to the Jewish lobbyists on behalf of Israel.

The modern GOP are a bunch of RINO's, they're into big government just as much as the Stalinist progressives are.

If Reagan were running today, he would not get the nomination. Your party has moved too far to the right. Gonna cost you in november. This is 1948 all over again. History repeats itself. Dewey Defeats Truman!

If Reagan were running today, he would not get the nomination. Your party has moved too far to the right. Gonna cost you in november. This is 1948 all over again. History repeats itself. Dewey Defeats Truman!

:cuckoo:

The GOP has moved too far to the right to nominate Reagan?

:cuckoo:

Do you think before you post?

CAN you think?

...about siphoning of the demmie constituency. Good call.

If Ron does not cut the mustard in the GOP he can run as independent. If that happens his supporters go with him. President Obama already has an advantage over the GOP candidates regarding backing. If you vote for the one of the other 3 GOP candidates Ron packs up his bags & takes his followers with him. The already strapped GOP loses more support base & president Obama remains PRESIDENT Obama. U lose Ron as the candidate U just handed it to president Obama... AGAIN.

Oh, and I have other choices. For example. I can pick Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, or Newt Gingrich.

I can pick none of the above.

I can write my own name in, or someone elses.

The idea that I am somehow bound to your false dilemna is blatantly untrue. I really don't see how you claiming otherwise helps your cause.

You over estimate your numbers. You always have. Paul will syphon off Democrats as well.

Forum List

Back