President Obama or Ron Paul, it's your ONLY choice.

Threads like these bring out all the Paul haters like TPsamurai and Rabbi who only know one thing and that's that they hate paul and will lie to make him look bad.

Rabbi you know Paul will not dismantle the military. He has said he would actually increase defense spending but that the money would actually be spent on defense instead of illegal wars and a global empire.

There is evidence of fraud in Maine and Iowa is suspect too. It is all there for everyone to see if you want to but the haters don't want to even consider the possibility that the GOP establishment could do something like this because then the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

The OP is hyperbole but the point being made is that even though Paul isn't winning the popular vote he has a significant number of delegates and according to his senior advisor he has most of them at this point because of how his campaign has worked the caucus system.

The popular vote doesn't matter but you all can keep on thinking it does, it's actually better that way. Just go back to sleep nothing to see here.

ANd here we see Paul-dementia at its finest. The bots know, just know, that Americans will flock to Paul. So how to explain the fact that he craps out in every election? It must be fraud. Yeah, that's it. And brainwashing. That too. Oh yeah, and everyone is an enemy of America. Yeah, that's the ticket.

It's hilarious. Paul has NEVER won a primary YET, they cling to the fantasy that Americans really want Paul.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the media, I tell you. They have brainwashed 360 million people into think Paul is some kind of extremist, just because he favors Iran having nuclear weapons and wants to make this country into some international irrelevance like France. It's all lies!

Another lie...

You also are aware of course that he didn't say he wanted Iran to have a nuclear weapon. What he said was that he understood why they wanted one. It's called empathy and it is essential to meaningful human discourse. You have to be able to understand the other side if you ever expect to reach agreement and peaceful resolutions. That IS what we want right?

He has specifically stated that he does not want Iran to get a nuclear weapon but that war is not the way to prevent it. He beleives we can use diplomacy to solve the problem. But you knew that already.

In other words you're saying vote fraud has NOT happened in direct contradiction of those people who did the voting?

Laughable, Clown Boy... :lol::lol::lol:

It's made no difference to the outcome. ANd the outcome is that Paul is a loser. Like there was any doubt.
Thirty years in the House on government welfare and he has yet to produce a viable bill.

Yeah, OK.... You keep on believing that...

I thought the bill he introduced to keep the Social Security money out of the hands of the politicians was EXCELLENT. He was ignored, of course, and you can see the results of THAT. :eusa_hand:

"Ecvellent" bills are ones that can pass. That's the political process. Unless Paul wants to run for Dictator for Life he is out of his league here.

It's hilarious. Paul has NEVER won a primary YET, they cling to the fantasy that Americans really want Paul.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the media, I tell you. They have brainwashed 360 million people into think Paul is some kind of extremist, just because he favors Iran having nuclear weapons and wants to make this country into some international irrelevance like France. It's all lies!

Another lie...

You also are aware of course that he didn't say he wanted Iran to have a nuclear weapon. What he said was that he understood why they wanted one. It's called empathy and it is essential to meaningful human discourse. You have to be able to understand the other side if you ever expect to reach agreement and peaceful resolutions. That IS what we want right?

He has specifically stated that he does not want Iran to get a nuclear weapon but that war is not the way to prevent it. He beleives we can use diplomacy to solve the problem. But you knew that already.

Yes! Let's empathize with pathological Muslim religious nutcases that want to wipe countries off the map. We see what dialogue has done for Obama in his Iran policy. Paul can double down on that! Let's Roll The Dice!

We will never achieve peace without understanding. The problem with you is you don't want peace.

No. The problem is you don't understand.

I understand that you make statements about Ron Paul's postitions that are blatantly false and never provide links to Dr. Paul making the statements you claim he did. I understand that you have an agenda and have very little integrity when it comes to supporting that agenda. You are a war hawk and believe that violence is the only solution to Iran and the rest of the Middle East. I suspect that it is because of your religion but you have never openly admitted that. I suspect the same for TeaPartySamurai based on posts I have seen.

I have no problem with you wanting to protect people who you feel are in danger. If you feel that then be honest and at least then your positions are known. Make your case and convince everyone that it is the right course of action. What you do is dishonest because you try to hide your true intentions to make yourself seem unbiased.

The truth is you are biased so just own it. I believe that you hate Ron Paul because he would cut off all foreign aid and that includes Israel. Also because he would stop intervening in the Middle East and would bring our troops home. I think you feel this would weaken Israel. I think you are wrong on all of these counts.

What's best for Israel is not necessarily best for America. You need to decide which team you are on.

Last edited:
He knows what team he's on, and he's obvious enough about it that WE know what team he's on, as well. It certainly ISN'T America's team.

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran....

We will never achieve peace without understanding. The problem with you is you don't want peace.

No. The problem is you don't understand.

I understand that you make statements about Ron Paul's postitions that are blatantly false and never provide links to Dr. Paul making the statements you claim he did. I understand that you have an agenda and have very little integrity when it comes to supporting that agenda. You are a war hawk and believe that violence is the only solution to Iran and the rest of the Middle East. I suspect that it is because of your religion but you have never openly admitted that. I suspect the same for TeaPartySamurai based on posts I have seen.

I have no problem with you wanting to protect people who you feel are in danger. If you feel that then be honest and at least then your positions are known. Make your case and convince everyone that it is the right course of action. What you do is dishonest because you try to hide your true intentions to make yourself seem unbiased.

The truth is you are biased so just own it. I believe that you hate Ron Paul because he would cut off all foreign aid and that includes Israel. Also because he would stop intervening in the Middle East and would bring our troops home. I think you feel this would weaken Israel. I think you are wrong on all of these counts.

What's best for Israel is not necessarily best for America. You need to decide which team you are on.

I could not possibly make up the bizarre positions that Ron Paul has taken in foreign policy. I can only mock them and make fun of them.
But I see that even though Israel has never come up the Paul-bots introduce the word, affirming that Paul attracts anti-semites frequently masquerading as libertarians.

He knows what team he's on, and he's obvious enough about it that WE know what team he's on, as well. It certainly ISN'T America's team.

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran....

Ah yes, the "Jews are unAmericans" card. Getting a little long in the tooth, no? I mean, anti-semitism went out in this country in the 1930s.

Ron's strategy from the get go was to spike the delegates into his camp. So far this has been pretty successful for the Paul campaign. Ron's campaign is exceptionally well organized with a LOT of boots on the ground. Ron's cornering of delegates has been going on for some time now...

Red Alert! - We Need Ron Paul Delegates! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

...as can be seen from the DATE in the above link. The link below...

Maine caucuses provide a window into Ron Paul delegate strategy - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

...illustrates the seriousness of this situation for the other three GOP prez candidates, ESPECIALLY the Romney camp which appeared oblivious to the Paul strategy. Despite the Maine delegate count being tossed out for a technicality, it's important to note that the Paul organization has this delegate roundup ALREADY in place in ALL 50 states. Like the popular vote/straw poles does not mean jack squat.

THE GRIZZLY TRUTH...

Ron Paul Winning the Battle for Delegates

...is found in the above link for the anti Paul crowd. This is no guarantee that Ron will make POTUS. But, personally knowing the fanatical support behind Ron Paul, if I had to bet a 1,000$ on which GOP candidate will take the GOP nomination... I'd put my 1,000$ on Ron Paul.
Apparently this corralling of 'double agent' delegates by Paul has been going on since or shortly after 08'. Incredible it's also legal as delegates can publicly back one candidate then vote for another. Actually this is exactly how president Obama gained the POTUS position... like politics is a dirty game... 2nd only to pedophilia!
If Ron does take the GOP nomination he has a tough fight against president Obama...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Paul vs. Obama

...who has a formidable array of supporters in his own corner. The only drawback at CURRENT for president Obama is his overall approval rating...

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

...which is at least a couple points anyway on the positive side. If Paul pulls it off & takes the nomination the GOP establishment is gonna be puking their guts out, like I'd love to see this one!!!

Yet I had to go 4 pages deep on USMB to find anyone even talking about Ron Paul. Face it, he can't win. The corporate media won't promote him enough and the GOP won't give him the nomination. He's got about as much market share as he is going to get.

What makes Ron Paul different than Bush or McCain or Romney or Clinton or Obama? He would audit the federal reserve. No one else in the Senate, House or White House will. Maybe some tea baggers signed his petition to audit the federal reserve, but I never saw no gold. And the Fed basically told our politicians to go fuck themselves.

This is why Republicans need to wake up to the fact that capitalism can be corrupted too. Us liberals on the left have been screaming that money has taken over our politics. That corporations and lobbyists use our politicians like puppets. The Bank bailout was the biggest bank robbery in US history, committed by the private bankers themselves. Wallstreet. Countrywide. Blue Cross. Shell. Bain Capital.

And privatizing the Federal Reserve and turning over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers is the biggest argument against Ron Paul's argument for unregulated free market capitalism. Republicans want to privatize everything. Look how the bankers have managed our money. $14 trillion debt and growing.

Yet I had to go 4 pages deep on USMB to find anyone even talking about Ron Paul. Face it, he can't win. The corporate media won't promote him enough and the GOP won't give him the nomination. He's got about as much market share as he is going to get.

What makes Ron Paul different than Bush or McCain or Romney or Clinton or Obama? He would audit the federal reserve. No one else in the Senate, House or White House will. Maybe some tea baggers signed his petition to audit the federal reserve, but I never saw no gold. And the Fed basically told our politicians to go fuck themselves.

This is why Republicans need to wake up to the fact that capitalism can be corrupted too. Us liberals on the left have been screaming that money has taken over our politics. That corporations and lobbyists use our politicians like puppets. The Bank bailout was the biggest bank robbery in US history, committed by the private bankers themselves. Wallstreet. Countrywide. Blue Cross. Shell. Bain Capital.

And privatizing the Federal Reserve and turning over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers is the biggest argument against Ron Paul's argument for unregulated free market capitalism. Republicans want to privatize everything. Look how the bankers have managed our money. $14 trillion debt and growing.

Please show me where Ron Paul wants to "turn over our gold and finances to for profit private bankers." The Federal Reserve IS A CONSORTIUM OF FOR PROFIT PRIVATE BANKERS! Ron Paul wants to put those fucks out of business!

Ron's strategy from the get go was to spike the delegates into his camp. So far this has been pretty successful for the Paul campaign. Ron's campaign is exceptionally well organized with a LOT of boots on the ground. Ron's cornering of delegates has been going on for some time now...

Red Alert! - We Need Ron Paul Delegates! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

...as can be seen from the DATE in the above link. The link below...

Maine caucuses provide a window into Ron Paul delegate strategy - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

...illustrates the seriousness of this situation for the other three GOP prez candidates, ESPECIALLY the Romney camp which appeared oblivious to the Paul strategy. Despite the Maine delegate count being tossed out for a technicality, it's important to note that the Paul organization has this delegate roundup ALREADY in place in ALL 50 states. Like the popular vote/straw poles does not mean jack squat.

THE GRIZZLY TRUTH...

Ron Paul Winning the Battle for Delegates

...is found in the above link for the anti Paul crowd. This is no guarantee that Ron will make POTUS. But, personally knowing the fanatical support behind Ron Paul, if I had to bet a 1,000$ on which GOP candidate will take the GOP nomination... I'd put my 1,000$ on Ron Paul.
Apparently this corralling of 'double agent' delegates by Paul has been going on since or shortly after 08'. Incredible it's also legal as delegates can publicly back one candidate then vote for another. Actually this is exactly how president Obama gained the POTUS position... like politics is a dirty game... 2nd only to pedophilia!
If Ron does take the GOP nomination he has a tough fight against president Obama...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Paul vs. Obama

...who has a formidable array of supporters in his own corner. The only drawback at CURRENT for president Obama is his overall approval rating...

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

...which is at least a couple points anyway on the positive side. If Paul pulls it off & takes the nomination the GOP establishment is gonna be puking their guts out, like I'd love to see this one!!!

2 points: The federal reserve is already private.
A lot of that debt was run up by Democrats especially Obama.

What was anti-semitic about anything I said? This is more just more lies.

"You need tio decide which team you are on."
You are repeating the anti-semitic disloyalty card. But I give the benefit of the doubt: You might be too stupid to realize it.

At the point America's best interests and Israel's best interests become dissimilar, which team WILL you join?

Please don't try to tell me that asking the question is anti-Semitic, I'll pop a hernia with laughter... :lol::lol::lol:

What was anti-semitic about anything I said? This is more just more lies.

"You need tio decide which team you are on."
You are repeating the anti-semitic disloyalty card. But I give the benefit of the doubt: You might be too stupid to realize it.

At the point America's best interests and Israel's best interests become dissimilar, which team WILL you join?

Please don't try to tell me that asking the question is anti-Semitic, I'll pop a hernia with laughter... :lol::lol::lol:

Why do you even ask this question?

Yes, it is an anti-semitic question. It repeats the "disloyalty" canard.

!

I dont see losing every primary as a winning strategy. In fact, only a Paul-bot could make a purse from that sow's ear.

It doesn't matter dummy...

If Ron Paul consistently comes in second or third in every primary he will win..

Ron Paul is VERY much in this one...........

Ron Paul will win several states.........

Forum List

Back