President Obama or Ron Paul, it's your ONLY choice.

If Ron does not cut the mustard in the GOP he can run as independent. If that happens his supporters go with him. President Obama already has an advantage over the GOP candidates regarding backing. If you vote for the one of the other 3 GOP candidates Ron packs up his bags & takes his followers with him. The already strapped GOP loses more support base & president Obama remains PRESIDENT Obama. U lose Ron as the candidate U just handed it to president Obama... AGAIN.

Oh, and I have other choices. For example. I can pick Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, or Newt Gingrich.

I can pick none of the above.

I can write my own name in, or someone elses.

The idea that I am somehow bound to your false dilemna is blatantly untrue. I really don't see how you claiming otherwise helps your cause.

You over estimate your numbers. You always have. Paul will syphon off Democrats as well.

And, Once again, how is he being successful with the delegates when he is dead last in the Delegate count right now?

Did NONE of you read the articles?? The delegates are selected AFTER the voting from those who stick around AFTER the voting. The VAST majority of those who stick around are Ron Paul supporters. They get elected as delegates, they are NOT bound by the straw poll results, they WILL vote for Ron Paul at the convention.

You guys REALLY need to research how this stuff works...

Ron's strategy from the get go was to spike the delegates into his camp. So far this has been pretty successful for the Paul campaign. Ron's campaign is exceptionally well organized with a LOT of boots on the ground. Ron's cornering of delegates has been going on for some time now...

Red Alert! - We Need Ron Paul Delegates! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

...as can be seen from the DATE in the above link. The link below...

Maine caucuses provide a window into Ron Paul delegate strategy - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

...illustrates the seriousness of this situation for the other three GOP prez candidates, ESPECIALLY the Romney camp which appeared oblivious to the Paul strategy. Despite the Maine delegate count being tossed out for a technicality, it's important to note that the Paul organization has this delegate roundup ALREADY in place in ALL 50 states. Like the popular vote/straw poles does not mean jack squat.

THE GRIZZLY TRUTH...

Ron Paul Winning the Battle for Delegates

...is found in the above link for the anti Paul crowd. This is no guarantee that Ron will make POTUS. But, personally knowing the fanatical support behind Ron Paul, if I had to bet a 1,000$ on which GOP candidate will take the GOP nomination... I'd put my 1,000$ on Ron Paul.
Apparently this corralling of 'double agent' delegates by Paul has been going on since or shortly after 08'. Incredible it's also legal as delegates can publicly back one candidate then vote for another. Actually this is exactly how president Obama gained the POTUS position... like politics is a dirty game... 2nd only to pedophilia!
If Ron does take the GOP nomination he has a tough fight against president Obama...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Paul vs. Obama

...who has a formidable array of supporters in his own corner. The only drawback at CURRENT for president Obama is his overall approval rating...

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

...which is at least a couple points anyway on the positive side. If Paul pulls it off & takes the nomination the GOP establishment is gonna be puking their guts out, like I'd love to see this one!!!

If Ron Paul were the GOP nom, he would handily defeat obama. Paul would get a huge portion of the democrat voters, the ones who want marijuanna legalized, he would also get much of the moderate vote, of course he would get all the RP and much of the Johnson supporters, he would get the "anybody but obama" crowd, and he would pull a lot of the GOP as well.

Unfortunately, it's not going to happen.

Ron's strategy from the get go was to spike the delegates into his camp. So far this has been pretty successful for the Paul campaign. Ron's campaign is exceptionally well organized with a LOT of boots on the ground. Ron's cornering of delegates has been going on for some time now...

How has his campaign been successful in spiking delegates into his camp when he is dead last in delegates thus far?

Im not going to pretend that things can't change. But why make the claim when it's blatantly not true?
Still undecided; I could for whomever gets the Republican nomination, EXCEPT Gingrich. In that case, OBAMA.

If Ron Paul were the GOP nom, he would handily defeat obama. Paul would get a huge portion of the democrat voters, the ones who want marijuanna legalized, he would also get much of the moderate vote, of course he would get all the RP and much of the Johnson supporters, he would get the "anybody but obama" crowd, and he would pull a lot of the GOP as well.

First, Ron Paul is not going to be the GOP nominee. You don't lose races as consistently as he has and win.
Second, the Dem voters who want MJ legalized over any other consideration consist of the same people camping out in OWS protests. Not too many.
Third, no Democratic voter is going to vote for somjeone who wants to dismantle the welfare state.
Fourth no GOP voter is going to vote for someone who wants to dismantle the military.
Paul isn't a conservative. He isn't a leftist. He's both and neither.
And he is unelectable.

First, Ron Paul is not going to be the GOP nominee. You don't lose races as consistently as he has and win.
Second, the Dem voters who want MJ legalized over any other consideration consist of the same people camping out in OWS protests. Not too many.
Third, no Democratic voter is going to vote for somjeone who wants to dismantle the welfare state.
Fourth no GOP voter is going to vote for someone who wants to dismantle the military.
And he is unelectable.
True libertarians ARE a mixture of left & right.

And he is unelectable.
True libertarians ARE a mixture of left & right.

And "True Libertarians" are the only ones who will vote for this nutcase. How many of them are there?

If my selection is limited to Paul or Obama. I may actually not vote at all. Obama will destroy the nation is he wins, of that I am sure. However if Paul wins, he could use the power of the executive branch to push his isolation views, he wouldn't need to go through congress to push his more radical views.

Example: if his view is that all drugs should be legalized, he would have to go though the hoops of congress to make it happen, same with abortion or another issue. But a chief executive, he could simply choose to ignore international affairs and there wouldn't be much that could be done about it.

A Paul / Obama choice would be an utter disaster for the country no matter which you choose

If my selection is limited to Paul or Obama. I may actually not vote at all. Obama will destroy the nation is he wins, of that I am sure. However if Paul wins, he could use the power of the executive branch to push his isolation views, he wouldn't need to go through congress to push his more radical views.

Example: if his view is that all drugs should be legalized, he would have to go though the hoops of congress to make it happen, same with abortion or another issue. But a chief executive, he could simply choose to ignore international affairs and there wouldn't be much that could be done about it.

A Paul / Obama choice would be an utter disaster for the country no matter which you choose

I think your assumption that Paul would "simply choose to ignore international affairs" is ridiculous on it's face. How can a person who is pushing peace, trade and friendship, just like our Founders, be ignoring international affairs?

Our choice is between Obama and an Idiot who can't win one primary?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Toddle off to your fantasy land. NO ONE WANTS OBAMA OR RON PAUL.

The ONLY reason Paul did not 'win' in Maine is the vote fraud that was perpetrated by the Establishment GOP. I'm pretty sure the same can be said about Iowa, with their secret counts and their mysterious 'Santorum surge'.

But then again, vote fraud doesn't bother you when it helps YOUR candidate, right?

The ONLY reason Paul did not 'win' in Maine is the vote fraud that was perpetrated by the Establishment GOP. I'm pretty sure the same can be said about Iowa, with their secret counts and their mysterious 'Santorum surge'.

But then again, vote fraud doesn't bother you when it helps YOUR candidate, right?

ANd here we see Paul-dementia at its finest. The bots know, just know, that Americans will flock to Paul. So how to explain the fact that he craps out in every election? It must be fraud. Yeah, that's it. And brainwashing. That too. Oh yeah, and everyone is an enemy of America. Yeah, that's the ticket.

ANd here we see Paul-dementia at its finest. The bots know, just know, that Americans will flock to Paul. So how to explain the fact that he craps out in every election? It must be fraud. Yeah, that's it. And brainwashing. That too. Oh yeah, and everyone is an enemy of America. Yeah, that's the ticket.

It's hilarious. Paul has NEVER won a primary YET, they cling to the fantasy that Americans really want Paul.

It's hilarious. Paul has NEVER won a primary YET, they cling to the fantasy that Americans really want Paul.

It's the media, I tell you. They have brainwashed 360 million people into think Paul is some kind of extremist, just because he favors Iran having nuclear weapons and wants to make this country into some international irrelevance like France. It's all lies!

In other words you're saying vote fraud has NOT happened in direct contradiction of those people who did the voting?

Laughable, Clown Boy... :lol::lol::lol:

In other words you're saying vote fraud has NOT happened in direct contradiction of those people who did the voting?

It's all a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's made no difference to the outcome. ANd the outcome is that Paul is a loser. Like there was any doubt.
Thirty years in the House on government welfare and he has yet to produce a viable bill.

It's made no difference to the outcome. ANd the outcome is that Paul is a loser. Like there was any doubt.
Thirty years in the House on government welfare and he has yet to produce a viable bill.

Yeah, OK.... You keep on believing that...

I thought the bill he introduced to keep the Social Security money out of the hands of the politicians was EXCELLENT. He was ignored, of course, and you can see the results of THAT. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back