President Obama okays buildup of troops in Afghanistan

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Breaking News according to CNN, just signed by Obama.

Pres Obama: Situation there "deteriorating".

12,000 troops to be deployed.

baby killer

Afghanistan is the place where our focus always should of been. It was lost in translation during the Bush Administration because focusing on Afghanistan meant focusing on his failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.

Now Afghanistan is in worse shape then Iraq ever was when we were presently there.

Last edited:
He lied. He promised to bring the troops home. Instead he sends them to their deaths, so the NYT can take pictures of their coffins..

He lied. He promised to bring the troops home. Instead he sends them to their deaths, so the NYT can take pictures of their coffins..

When he did he say that Afghanistan was going to have a immediate removal of all troops?

When he did he say that Afghanistan was going to have a immediate removal of all troops?

same war,, maybe not in your feeble minds,, he said he would withdraw the troops immediately.. he lied, now they will die..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGur8GlFOAc]YouTube - Obama's Campaign Promise[/ame]

"and you can take that to the bank" my lily white azz.

same war,, maybe not in your feeble minds,, he said he would withdraw the troops immediately.. he lied, now they will die..

Show me any evidence.

Personally, I think many of you right now are just trolling but why do I expect to have any civil and intelligent conversations on here when it comes to Obama anymore?

Especially with people like you Willow.

no one from Pakistan attacked us----what kinda crazy BS idea is that ?

It's not a idea; it's simply a question to the person I was asking it to. Because I'd love to know what the idea is to eliminate Al-Qaeda then if we're just going to leave Afghanistan tomorrow. :eusa_eh:

I also brought up Pakistan because it's where the leaders of Al-Qaeda are currently located.

Forum List

Back