President Obama just touched down in Afghanistan

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He will speak from there, tonight, about 7.30. Don't look for fux to carry it, although they wii surely have some journalist wannabe lying about it afterward.

And, I'm just as sure the rws here will have a pack of lies to spread like the manure it is.

Is this part of the "I Killed Osama" world tour?

If pubs can lie, why can't President Obama run on his record? Why are rw's and pubs so afraid to give him credit for his excellent record?

What have the Republicans done?

Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Prove I'm wrong.

Hope he stays safe in AStan.

Not a very nice place. Full of soldiers who want to kill us for accidently burning a Koran.

Hope AF1 is ready to go at a moments notice.

Is this part of the "I Killed Osama" world tour?

If pubs can lie, why can't President Obama run on his record? Why are rw's and pubs so afraid to give him credit for his excellent record?
What have the Republicans done?

Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Prove I'm wrong.

Would that be the multitude of scandals, failed policies littering the landscape.....or the high unemployment, massive debt, inflation, horrible economy. If that's your definition of success or excellence then I want no part of it.

Last edited:
How funny it's on the anniversary of the Bin Laden DEATH.

not impressed

No mystery to the speech. It is I killed Osama, got us out of Iraq, by next year will have us out of Afghanistan and we will continue for the next twenty years with "advisors" in support of Afghanistan.

Problem is, the Afghan people want us gone today. They will kill our advisors until we leave completely. Just bring everyone home now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back