President Obama is BAD for Business...

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
oops, no he isn't...

Profits At Largest 500 Corporations Grew By 81 Percent In 2010

81 freaking percent.

My pay just dropped 5%...but then again I'm one of those "bloated government workers" :rolleyes:

navyseal2.jpg

Big Business has never been happier.

Obama's a shoe-in for 2012.

A shoe-in.

Yeah...Sheik O'Buzzard will top at least a billion instead of 700 million this time around, and I don't believe us common folks will have a dime to contribute by the time the crooks are done with us....:eusa_whistle:

But...but

I thought the GOP was the party of big business

I want to know who is helping small business? You know the ones that employ most of the people in this country. Big business employs foreigners & has all the politicians in their pocket. Small business does not benefit from tax cuts for the rich. It does not benefit from unemployment that keeps the low wage workers wages high & does not help the business when it is loosing money in tough economic times. Small business needs subsidized workers, lower employment taxes like SS, Medicare, Unemployment, FICA, Healthcare, etc.

The weaker dollar is helping big business rake in windfall profits from foreigners. They need no help from government. 1099 workers, contractors & small business owners don't get unemployment or tax cuts because they are not turning enough profit to live on let alone pay taxes. This describes most of the housing industry. It was made up of mostly small contractors, mom & pop Realtors, insurance agents, appraisers, mortgage brokers, title companies, plumbers, electricians, inspectors, roofers, HVAC, surveyors, painters, landscapers, etc. These people were the hardest workers in the USA 5 years ago but were completely devastated by the housing collapse. They got zero unemployment benefits or tax breaks. They have been and are continuing to suffer the most.

Forum List

Back