President Obama is a LIAR

And let's assume for a moment (I can't believe I am going here) that they do take contributions from foreign entities? So fucking what? What does this, if it were true, prove exactly?

That foriegn entities are influencing our elections. By making contributions you expect help, that help will be for the benefit of the foriegners and NOT America. That's all, I understand you want to win, but win by any means neccessary even if it can come back to hurt us isnt looking at the bigger picture.

And let's assume for a moment (I can't believe I am going here) that they do take contributions from foreign entities? So fucking what? What does this, if it were true, prove exactly?

Looka, this whole thing is mildly retarded, it smacks of desparation... it's the ramblings of a bunch of fools with an embarrassing track record that they cannot run on. The Dems are running from Obama, the American people are increasingly dismissive of the man and his agenda, he hasn't delivered a damn thing except legislation that people really didn't want, Gitmo is still open, we're still in Iraq, taxes are going up on EVERYBODY, etc.

It's over.

You are a fool, arentcha? The American people are dismissive of D.C. This next two years is going to be amazing. Sonny, you are not going to be happy with a lot of what happens.

I'm already there when it comes to what has been hapenning Sparky, and so are the majority of Americans. But hey, let's bitch about the USCC. Afterall, Capitalism is the enemy, right?

And that proves what again? That they are taking foreign contributions? I co mingle my money... does that prove I am a drug dealer? Do you really understand what you are trying to say? You make no sense whatsoever.

That proves that foreign money is going to canidates in the form of campaign contributions. There is no magic firewall between foreign money and the rest of it. They put all the money in the same bag then claim they are only using american money. You do realize how stupid a claim that is when they put all the money in the same bag and shake it up, right?

It proves nothing. What your arguing is infantile. Sorry, but your days are numbered.. and this kinda nonsense proves it.

You can call it infantile, stupid or call it a turkey for all I care....I made my point and you call names. Hardly a testament that what I'm saying is untrue.

Well, you are free to argue this absurdity with others, I would suggest Topspin or Wrycatcher.... they'll probably share your twisted view of reality. I'm not wasting anymore time on this last gasp attempt at deflection from the disaster that is Obama.

So, spend all the time you like arguing that something is true because it isn't.. .. Geeze.

Well, you are free to argue this absurdity with others, I would suggest Topspin or Wrycatcher.... they'll probably share your twisted view of reality. I'm not wasting anymore time on this last gasp attempt at deflection from the disaster that is Obama.

So, spend all the time you like arguing that something is true because it isn't.. .. Geeze.

If you believe anything I said is untrue, I'd like to hear it but all you did once I explained myself is start name calling.

Contributions expect favors in return, if the contributions are from foriegners they will want favors for their best interests and not for Americas best interest. Pretty easy to understand.

Looka, this whole thing is mildly retarded, it smacks of desparation... it's the ramblings of a bunch of fools with an embarrassing track record that they cannot run on. The Dems are running from Obama, the American people are increasingly dismissive of the man and his agenda, he hasn't delivered a damn thing except legislation that people really didn't want, Gitmo is still open, we're still in Iraq, taxes are going up on EVERYBODY, etc.

It's over.

Yup...

hopei.jpg

We have a right to know who is supporting candidates. Freedom of speech is not freedom to hide.

Well duh, that's what we said but obie wan hid his anyway so cry us a fucking river whydonchya? :lol:

The fringe of Willow, and PR, and Soggy and the rest of the wing nuts pretending to be mainstream is a hoot.

Keep it up, fringe! :lol:

Jillian, this is what Pale Rider sent to Soggy: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSE0cITcDM&feature=related[/ame].

Forum List

Back