President Obama: GOP Opposition to Stimulus 'Helped to Create the Tea-Baggers'

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year ... That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

Tea Party activists loath the term “tea baggers,” which has emerged in liberal media outlets and elsewhere as a method of mocking the activists and their concerns.

On Saturday, the president delivered a commencement address at the University of Michigan where he said one way “to keep our democracy healthy is to maintain a basic level of civility in our public debate … But we can’t expect to solve our problems if all we do is tear each other down.”

President Obama: GOP Opposition to Stimulus 'Helped to Create the Tea-Baggers' - Political Punch

Oh my. In the words of Biden 'THAT'S A BIG FUCKING DEAL"!

What a pathetic little man thug the Obama is.

I'm totally EMBARRASSED he is my President.

Obama is the tackiest President we have ever had. No other President has labelled those who disagree with his policies a vulgar sexual term (at least on the public record).

Q. What did Biden say to encourage Obama about his response to the Gulf Oil Explosion?

A. You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie!

I'd have to hear the tape recording.

It is funny that you idiots continue to whine over the name you gave yourselves.

Forum List

Back