President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Adm

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Clearly how can anyone align themselves with such a proven liar? I can understand party and party loyality but to defend out right lying to get a failure elected? Really, is that all that matter?

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration”

Asked about the Fast and Furious program at the Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush.

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,” the president said. “When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable.”

Get more pure politics at ABCNews.com/Politics and a lighter take on the news at OTUSNews.com

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.

is it any wonder why all the liberals on this site lie their fat asses off when their messiah can't go a fucking day without lying about something????

Do we even have the whole history of this screwy POLICE STING ACTION, yet?

G-Zeus on a crutch folks, you people act like you think the Presidents oversee every police action taken in government.

Whether this began under Bush II or Obama, I'd bet dollars to donuts that NEITHER POTUS had a clue about the operation UNTIL it began to blow up.

I mean can we please get serious and stop being such idiotic partisans that we pretend that we think the POTUS oversees everything done by government?

We're all grown-ups here, we all know that isn't possible.

Forum List

Back