President Obama: Expects Republicans to offer him more cooperation after elections...

What will you say when you dont get the BIG results you are dreaming of in this election?

YOU have still never accepted your party was kicked out on its ASS for completely fucking up the country.

I doubt you will EVER accept what the American people vote for UNLESS its is just what YOU want.

The right distroyed the American economy and you have NEVER accepted the responsibility for your mess.

No, actually they lost for being "Obama Lite". We now have the real Obama and it will be a thrashing in November. Get used to it... the American people don't want to have our country turned into a Euro-style Social Democracy. THAT is why you guys are getting kicked to the curb in a few weeks. Deal with it.

You are fucking delusional

So, you believe Americans want a European style Social Democracy? Well, then, the Dems should be leading in every poll.... except... they're not.

You are a fucking asshat of the highest order. Go back to bed and make yourself useful.

Obama didn't get much cooperation from his own party. Isn't Gitmo still open?
Why would he expect more from the opposition he has spent 2 years shutting out and demonizing?
No, this is a referendum on the Democratic Congress and Obama's policies. If they get voted out, it would be suicide for the GOP to cooperate with him in furthering any of that.

Now, if obama promises to cooperate with the GOP, we might be able to talk.

Compromise is not capitulation.

Republicans got most of what they wanted in the biggest legislation passed by the Obama administration. But they wanted more..they wanted everything.

So I guess..the cocktail parties didn't work.

What country are you talking about again?
The GOP took no part in any major legislation passed because their votes were not needed. Obama didn't even meet with them past Feb '09.
Fail.

“It may be that regardless of what happens after this election, they feel more responsible, either because they didn’t do as well as they anticipated, and so the strategy of just saying no to everything and sitting on the sidelines and throwing bombs didn’t work for them,” Mr. Obama said. “Or they did reasonably well, in which case the American people are going to be looking to them to offer serious proposals and work with me in a serious way.”

Although this is a somewhat reasonable analysis..some day President Obama has got to realize he is not dealing with reasonable people.

They are far right extremists that want to go beyond what the Bush administration did. They want an Authoritarian Theocratic State beholden to corporate interests.

That's really very plain. Elevating these people is bad for the country. They must be fought tooth and nail for the good of the Republic.
What needs to be done is as soon as the 112th Congress begins, Senate investigations should be persued against Obama on his qualifications to be president, the Joe Sestak job offer and a host of other impeachable violations he and his Administration have done. Only then can this country be put on track to prosperity.

Just goes to show that as soon as he took office he should have investigated all the Bush Administrations' illegal activities! But then again the fuckstick Pelosi should have opened impeachment hearing in 07 instead of cowering down and taking the option off the table.

What needs to be done is as soon as the 112th Congress begins, Senate investigations should be persued against Obama on his qualifications to be president, the Joe Sestak job offer and a host of other impeachable violations he and his Administration have done. Only then can this country be put on track to prosperity.
That would be the worst possible thing to do. Obama is unpopular, the economy is in the shitter so the ruling party is thrown out and what do you want to do?:

Put on a "show trial" where Obama will be seen by the voting public as a sympathetic character. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Just defund ObamaCare and fix the economy. Move on to slashing the budget after that. Leave the "birther" issues, whether you believe them or not, on the internet blogs. Why waste all that election momentum?

Freeze Government salaries.

I think he's right in some ways. They will be kinder & gentler once they have some power back. However there will be no more "Blank Checks" for this President. If he thinks that,he's dead wrong. The Republicans will be more cooperative than the Democrats were. They probably wont lock Democrats out of important meetings and call them Un-American Nazis. So he is right in some ways.

Btw,i also believe that things will get better if the Republicans do regain some power in November. Wall Street is already banking on this happening. Look at the Stock Market in recent weeks. Absolute power always corrupts absolutely. The Democrats have had too much power for too long. It's time to restore Checks & Balances to our Government. I think most Americans feel this way. So i guess we'll see on Election Day. If the Republicans do regain some power,i see things getting better for our nation.

Yeah, cause they know they can't say no for four years.
While your looking at the stock market. Look at the performace historically dem vs repub presidents.

“It may be that regardless of what happens after this election, they feel more responsible, either because they didn’t do as well as they anticipated, and so the strategy of just saying no to everything and sitting on the sidelines and throwing bombs didn’t work for them,” Mr. Obama said. “Or they did reasonably well, in which case the American people are going to be looking to them to offer serious proposals and work with me in a serious way.”

Humm, he probably meant it too.... Obama is ne cheeky guy, only he can sound that patronizing and completely full of himself at once.

LOL, this guy really is clueless! He rips on Republicans and Tea Partiers non-stop for weeks and now that he knows his party is going to get killed in the elections he wants Republicans to help him!

This guy is a complete idiot.... He needs to go back to Chicago and organize some more communities.... Obviously judging by the news in Chicago, it needs him!

President Obama Looks Forward ? and Back - NYTimes.com

I heard that today and laughed literally out loud.

He doesn't just ASK for cooperation from the Republicans. Oh no. Not our President. He "expects" it.

His expectations need to be examined.

He is a dope.

The reason his Party is getting such a huge heave-ho electorally is because the American people, by and large, are expressing job dissatisfaction with him and the liberal Democratics. They don't LIKE what President Obama and his team of loyalists -- schmucks like Reid and Pelousy --have imposed on us against our expressed will. By voting them out, we are collectively saying, "no."

No more. ENOUGH!

And yet he "expects" the GOP to give him some cooperation?

Why the HELL would they want to do something that stupid? What's the basis for his alleged "expectation?"

? :confused:

President Obama, with all due respect, which ain't much: you are :cuckoo:

It cracks me up.

That goon actually thinks it's the job of every Congresman to help and work with him.

Here's some knowledge for him on the left;

WE elected them to work for us, not you or him.

Obama didn't get much cooperation from his own party. Isn't Gitmo still open?
Why would he expect more from the opposition he has spent 2 years shutting out and demonizing?
No, this is a referendum on the Democratic Congress and Obama's policies. If they get voted out, it would be suicide for the GOP to cooperate with him in furthering any of that.

Now, if obama promises to cooperate with the GOP, we might be able to talk.

Republicans got most of what they wanted in the biggest legislation passed by the Obama administration. But they wanted more..they wanted everything.

The GOP took no part in any major legislation passed because their votes were not needed. Obama didn't even meet with them past Feb '09.
Fail.

Sure they did. They practically wrote the healthcare bill. The beginning template came from the Romney plan. And they practically wrote the stimulus package..

And..from the press:
Obama meets with Republicans to bridge partisan divide - washingtonpost.com
Obama Meets With Senate Republicans - NYTimes.com

Fail.

Sure they did. They practically wrote the healthcare bill. The beginning template came from the Romney plan. And they practically wrote the stimulus package..

And..from the press:
Obama meets with Republicans to bridge partisan divide - washingtonpost.com
Obama Meets With Senate Republicans - NYTimes.com

Romney served in Congress? Who knew?:cuckoo:

And that was one photo-op after months of criticism.
This link is more typical"
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/57859-boehner-gop-leaders-havent-met-obama-for-health-talks-since-april

Last edited:
All we've heard from the Democrat wankers the last four years is "Elections have consequences and you lost." Now this President "expects" cooperation from the Republicans? Wow that's some pretty hilarious shit. This may happen but he has no right to expect it. Elections have consequences.

Forum List

Back