President Obama Declares May 7 "Day of Prayer"

Obama signs day of prayer proclamation - White House- msnbc.com

Gibbs says Obama is well aware of the role prayer plays in the lives of Americans -- because he begins each day in private worship.

Is anyone clear as to who or what he worships ?

this guy?

saupload_obama_halo_1_1.jpg

This is just another meaningless waste of taxpayer money.

How many thousands of dollars will it cost to record this bit of inanity into the public records"?

How many thousands of dollars will it cost to record this bit of inanity into the public records"?

no telling but I hope the left is aware that their man talks to God. That used to be the sign of a problem

The president has signed a proclamation about the day in private. There'll be no public ceremony involving prominent clerics, lawmakers or prayers, as there was when George W. Bush was in the White House.

He's not the first president to do it.

lmao....and the left was all wiggy about bush and religion

presidents have acknowledged a day of prayer for a long time by issuing a proclamation. Baby Bush was the first one to gather "the base" for a "prayer day".

Glad to see that we went back to the way it was done before.

But you really gonna gripe about this one?

Obviously, the two time bush voters on the thread still have fantasies of their hero, george dumbya bush.

You Bush lovers spent 12 months telling us obama was a christian hating radical muslim. Now you're complaining that he signed a proclamation honoring prayer of faithful people?

:lol:

Make up your minds why exactly you hate obama! You're like the obsessed, jealous ex-lovers who's ex left you for a black man.

Who's complaining?? I think it's laughable that his press secretary has to be the one to defend his position. Earlier in the day, there was no plan to even acknowledge the NDP but after hearing all the disgruntled people, he caved and sent his boy out to clean up his mess.

I think the original question is a good one. WHAT or WHO does he pray to? It's never really been established. Of course I don't guess it matters to those of you who don't have anything to pray to.

I once knew a lady that lived on the street I grew up on who spent time each day in "private worship". She was a certified witch. Her private worship was spent in front of a pentagram and a voodoo shrine. So just because Gibbs tells us he's worshipping in his own way, doesn't do a DAMN thing for my peace of mind.

Obviously, the two time bush voters on the thread still have fantasies of their hero, george dumbya bush.

You Bush lovers spent 12 months telling us obama was a christian hating radical muslim. Now you're complaining that he signed a proclamation honoring prayer of faithful people?

:lol:

Make up your minds why exactly you hate obama! You're like the obsessed, jealous ex-lovers who's ex left you for a black man.

You are aware I hope, that Muslims PRAY also?

Yes, God is bad if a Republican believes, prayer is evil, if a Republican mentions it. But a democrat is free to worship and pray and all is fine in the world as far as the left is concerned. Hell the left can run politics from the pulpit and it is fine and dandy, but let a Republican even attend a service somewhere and he has violated the separation of Church and State some how.

Forum List

Back