President Obama: "BRING IT ON!"

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
January 22, 2013

Obama Takes On Far Right

20130122_4967224120130122070424.jpg

"Obama begins his second term having stared down Republicans on tax and spending issues at the end of December, achieving a deal that raised taxes on the country's highest earners.

The stage is now set for the next round of fiscal wrangling: Obama wants to revamp the tax code to eliminate a myriad tax loopholes while fending off Republicans' demands for deep spending cuts.

His graying hair and lined face providing proof, Obama appears battle-hardened after his first term, now accustomed to the idea that Republicans will fight him at nearly every turn and determined to muscle as much of his agenda as possible through the divided Congress.

In defending social programs, Obama offered a subtle reminder of comments last May by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who told supporters at a private fund-raiser that 47 percent of Americans were dependent on government programs and benefits, and therefore were unlikely to support Romney.

"The commitments we make to each other, through Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security, these things do not sap our initiative. They strengthen us," Obama said. "They do not make us a nation of takers. They free us to take the risks that make this country great."

Calculated-Ri$k$ vs. "conservative"-Pussies.....a fight LONG-OVERDUE!!!!!

super-obama-240x400.jpg

Last edited:
remember when the No response part of jackie Robinsons contract expired?

yeah baby its going to get good

When bush talked like that liberals called him a cowboy. So I guess we can call obama a little sista gangsta wannabe, since he is a metro sexual man! Lol, ya'll a hoot!

President Obama: "BRING IT ON!"

His new Cabinet looks ready fit for battle ....

No wonder Libtards like this: Ignore the economic future of America and focus on Gay marriage...

When bush talked like that liberals called him a cowboy. So I guess we can call obama a little sista gangsta wannabe, since he is a metro sexual man! Lol, ya'll a hoot!

Ha! "When Bush talked like that..."?
I'll show you how Bush talked, because obviously you're only about 8 years old if you can't remember the way he talked:

"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it." --George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun." --George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000

"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children." --George W. Bush, second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

"Our priorities is our faith." --George W. Bush, Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000
"See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate --"not commiserate --"the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief. --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. Dec. 15, 2000

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work." --George W. Bush, 60 minutes II, CBS, December 5, 2000

"I knew it might put him in an awkward position that we had a discussion before finality has finally happened in this presidential race." --George W. Bush, describing a phone call to Sen. John Breaux. Crawford, Texas, Dec. 2, 2000

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote." --George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000

"As far as the legal hassling and wrangling and posturing in Florida, I would suggest you talk to our team in Florida led by Jim Baker." --George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Nov. 30, 2000

"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law." --George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Nov. 22, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." --George W. Bush, Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything!" --George W. Bush, Bellevue Community College, Nov. 2, 2000

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." --George W. Bush, Nov. 2, 2000

"Laura and I are proud to call John and Michelle Engler our friends. I know you're proud to call him governor. What a good man the Englers are." --George W. Bush, Nov. 2000

"I'm not really the type to wander off and sit down and go through deep wrestling with my soul." --George W. Bush, as quoted in Vanity Fair, October 2000

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." --George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000

"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work." --George W. Bush, Portland, Ore., Oct. 31, 2000

AND I BET YOU MORONS VOTED FOR HIM TWICE.

I didn't watch the speech, but I gather Obama wasn't kind enough to thank the hardcore right for all their self-destructive behavior during the 2012 campaign. What a freakin' ingrate.

.....As if the Teabaggers would have noticed....

GOP+primaries+2012500.jpg

It amazes me how people can look at their children and grandchildren and smile knowing they are spending their future for a little power. How long do you think this can be sustained when we are borrowing more than 40% of everything being spent? It takes a real ignorant individual to celebrate that kind of irresponsibility.

Um dude go look at the facts.

Its the republican party who out spends the dems every time

January 22, 2013

Obama Takes On Far Right

20130122_4967224120130122070424.jpg

"Obama begins his second term having stared down Republicans on tax and spending issues at the end of December, achieving a deal that raised taxes on the country's highest earners.

The stage is now set for the next round of fiscal wrangling: Obama wants to revamp the tax code to eliminate a myriad tax loopholes while fending off Republicans' demands for deep spending cuts.

His graying hair and lined face providing proof, Obama appears battle-hardened after his first term, now accustomed to the idea that Republicans will fight him at nearly every turn and determined to muscle as much of his agenda as possible through the divided Congress.

In defending social programs, Obama offered a subtle reminder of comments last May by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who told supporters at a private fund-raiser that 47 percent of Americans were dependent on government programs and benefits, and therefore were unlikely to support Romney.

"The commitments we make to each other, through Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security, these things do not sap our initiative. They strengthen us," Obama said. "They do not make us a nation of takers. They free us to take the risks that make this country great."

Calculated-Ri$k$ vs. "conservative"-Pussies.....a fight LONG-OVERDUE!!!!!

super-obama-240x400.jpg
like you he is a lazy drug addict that wants what someone else worked for.

Ha! "When Bush talked like that..."?
I'll show you how Bush talked, because obviously you're only about 8 years old if you can't remember the way he talked:

"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it." --George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun." --George W. Bush, third presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 18, 2000

"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children." --George W. Bush, second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

"Our priorities is our faith." --George W. Bush, Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000
"See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate --"not commiserate --"the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief. --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. Dec. 15, 2000

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work." --George W. Bush, 60 minutes II, CBS, December 5, 2000

"I knew it might put him in an awkward position that we had a discussion before finality has finally happened in this presidential race." --George W. Bush, describing a phone call to Sen. John Breaux. Crawford, Texas, Dec. 2, 2000

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote." --George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000

"As far as the legal hassling and wrangling and posturing in Florida, I would suggest you talk to our team in Florida led by Jim Baker." --George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Nov. 30, 2000

"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law." --George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Nov. 22, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." --George W. Bush, Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything!" --George W. Bush, Bellevue Community College, Nov. 2, 2000

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." --George W. Bush, Nov. 2, 2000

"Laura and I are proud to call John and Michelle Engler our friends. I know you're proud to call him governor. What a good man the Englers are." --George W. Bush, Nov. 2000

"I'm not really the type to wander off and sit down and go through deep wrestling with my soul." --George W. Bush, as quoted in Vanity Fair, October 2000

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." --George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000

"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work." --George W. Bush, Portland, Ore., Oct. 31, 2000

You missed the best one......

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." — Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

When the right tries to pretend Obama is not smart or educated they jsut show how fucking racist they are

Um dude go look at the facts.

Its the republican party who out spends the dems every time

No one can compare to your dear leader, and if he gets his way we'll have 2 trillion dollar deficits by the time we get rid of his ass. I don't have any children or grandchildren, I just feel sorry for yours. Hell I'll more than likely be dead before the shit really hits the fan, it will be your families that finds themselves warehoused in tiny boxes like the folks in China, and I'm sure you will be proud to tell them you supported the policies that put them there.

Forum List

Back