President Obama and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton are apoligizing for this??

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Thousands have fought and died to protect our freedom of speech, now Obana and secretary of State ( Hillary Clinton) are running adds in Pakistan apoligizing for this video. You gotta be kidding me, the Jewish religion and Christianity have been under attack with all kinds of videos, words and deads, and now we Americans are supposed to bow down while our ambassador to Libya, was raped, tortured and murdered along with 3 other Americans. I have searched high and low for this video and fianllly found it. This is what supposedly has the Muslims up in arms for. Good Grief!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM]Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube[/ame]

Now, you too, can actually see what has this group of people so riled. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thousands have fought and died to protect our freedom of speech, now Obana and secretary of State ( Hillary Clinton) are running adds in Pakistan apoligizing for this video. You gotta be kidding me, the Jewish religion and Christianity have been under attack with all kinds of videos, words and deads, and now we Americans are supposed to bow down while our ambassador to Libya, was raped, tortured and murdered along with 3 other Americans. I have searched high and low for this video and fianllly found it. This is what supposedly has the Muslims up in arms for. Good Grief!!!!

Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube

Now, you too, can actually see what has this group of people so riled. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am apoligizing for this video. what can I do to piss you off more...

You had to search "high and low" for that video? I found it on YouTube almost immediately after the story surfaced.

Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube

I am apoligizing for this video. what can I do to piss you off more...

I am absolutely cetain that you have offended many people in your lifetime, yet you still have the right to post your nonsense. That's what generations have fought and died for, had you been in one of the countries in the middle east, you would be wearing a burka, no voice, no say, no freedom., and they would have married you off at the ripe old age of 9 to a old man. If you happen to be gay, you would be killed. How's that for freedom???

Yet, our President and our Secretary of state are apologizing for your right to post on this board. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are all for it, until they take your right to do so.

Last edited:
You had to search "high and low" for that video? I found it on YouTube almost immediately after the story surfaced.

I am glad you found it immediatley Mad Scientist, I can tell you that many have not seen what it is that so many around the world found so offensive that they are willing to rape, torture and kill Americans for and that our benevolent President and his Secretary of State are apologizing for. So I have just sent this viral to all those who did not know or have seen this video and they will in turn send it viral.

SEND IT VIRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep they are, maybe you should go and fight over there for awhile dumb ass, and you'll thank your lucky ass that the president is trying to keep us from going to war over a stupid ass tape and kill thousands more.

Forum List

Back