President Obama and Realpolitik

that's better, less whine, more pizazz.

still no sense though. but i can't have everything.

Sure you can. If you're President Obama. I'll be glad to explain it to you so that it will make sense to you. Or at least try. I am slowly but surely accepting that everybody isn't teachable here.

you swallowed the hot air bullshit from the op hook line sinker rod and yacht, babe.

so, it looks like it's introspection time. for you.

Well at such time as you can show President Obama accepting personal responsibility for any screwup or admitting that something was his fault instead of somebody else's, I'll then take your opinion under advisement. Until then, I'll have to believe the OP was on target whether or not that bothers you. But thank you for your concern.

Sure you can. If you're President Obama. I'll be glad to explain it to you so that it will make sense to you. Or at least try. I am slowly but surely accepting that everybody isn't teachable here.

you swallowed the hot air bullshit from the op hook line sinker rod and yacht, babe.

so, it looks like it's introspection time. for you.

Well at such time as you can show President Obama accepting personal responsibility for any screwup or admitting that something was his fault instead of somebody else's, I'll then take your opinion under advisement. Until then, I'll have to believe the OP was on target whether or not that bothers you. But thank you for your concern.

you are welcome, and still unhinged. and whiny again. back to square one.

Forum List

Back