President Obama and Realpolitik

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"One of the most exasperating qualities of Barack Obama is his insistence on casting himself as a victim when people disagree with his policies. It’s bad enough when he does it at home, but last week he tried it on the foreign stage — and made a jackass out of himself. When asked to explain why Israelis don’t trust him, he implied it’s because Israelis are bigots:

During the interview Wednesday, when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that “some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion.”

I guess President Obama must have slept through the briefing when his staff informed him that Israel and Jordan have a peace agreement approved by then-King Hussein of Jordan. Maybe his Secretary of State should have reminded Obama; after all, it was her husband that helped negotiate it. "
Hot Air Obamateurism of the Day

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

"One of the most exasperating qualities of Barack Obama is his insistence on casting himself as a victim when people disagree with his policies. It’s bad enough when he does it at home, but last week he tried it on the foreign stage — and made a jackass out of himself. When asked to explain why Israelis don’t trust him, he implied it’s because Israelis are bigots:

During the interview Wednesday, when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that “some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion.”

I guess President Obama must have slept through the briefing when his staff informed him that Israel and Jordan have a peace agreement approved by then-King Hussein of Jordan. Maybe his Secretary of State should have reminded Obama; after all, it was her husband that helped negotiate it. "

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

His victim persona is working for him, with those millions who like to think they have that in common. He is playing the subtle sympathy card as he has begun to campaign...

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

ridiculous, but expected. hot air presented by a pundit wannabe.

so, israelis think of king hussein when they hear the name hussein. :doubt:

what do americans think of when they hear obama's middlename?

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

What a drag when the house ****** refuses Chicklets offer to be her whipping boy. Let me axe you this chickadee...would you be blaming McCain at this time if he had won? Do you really think McCrazy would have done any better? Can ya imagine how many gaffs ol sara "drill baby drill" would have blathered by now?

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

What a stupid response, cant we fire him .

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

This american hears Barack Hussein Obama and thinks "What a dissapointment, another 2-6 years of an idiot president then MAYBE we can try electing a real one in this century"

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

What a drag when the house ****** refuses Chicklets offer to be her whipping boy. Let me axe you this chickadee...would you be blaming McCain at this time if he had won? Do you really think McCrazy would have done any better? Can ya imagine how many gaffs ol sara "drill baby drill" would have blathered by now?

Try reading and comprehending the first post again then make a post that makes sense in this thread.

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

"...would you be blaming McCain at this time if he had won..."

Are you thinking of Senator John Hussein McCain...or the other Senator McCain?

He is a victim. of himself.

he just can't understand how "everybody" is still not falling all over themselves for him.

remember he said, I AM THE ONE we have been waiting for, or some crap like that.:lol:

truly a pathetic MAN.

Bismarck.

A regular Bismarck.

This american hears Barack Hussein Obama and thinks "What a dissapointment, another 2-6 years of an idiot president then MAYBE we can try electing a real one in this century"

no, the enlightened thought process has to go along this line:

hussein-king hussein-peace-clinton-i hate obama -realpolitik-bismarck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PALIN did the victim thing all fucking day long you asswipes

he just can't understand how "everybody" is still not falling all over themselves for him.

remember he said, I AM THE ONE we have been waiting for, or some crap like that.:lol:

truly a pathetic MAN.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EWLeKGI0ro&feature=related]YouTube - "We are the ones we've been waiting for" YES WE CAN!![/ame]

skip up to 1:00 HOLY COW!!!

no, the enlightened thought process has to go along this line:

hussein-king hussein-peace-clinton-i hate obama -realpolitik-bismarck.

To be honest when I first hear hussein I think saddam.

See how fucking stupid you are?

You call pointing out your own hypocracy derailing.

truly a pathetic MAN.

Which is why he is more and more being seen as "His Arrogance" because he does see himself as superior to everybody else and therefore he should be above all criticism and he is blameless for whatever happens. It is always somebody else's fault. It was always somebody else's responsibility.

His job is to dismantle all the 'evil' that has been accumulating over the decades and implement a brave new world in his image. He doesn't have to understand it. He only has to wave his hand and make it happen.

It is not only pathetic. It is really frightening.

Forum List

Back