President Obama and Kyoto Protocol

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
the USA i s only country refuse to sign Kyoto accord. Russia with president, Putin and Medvedev, there show ready to help i n globaux problemes while USA do not seem t o care. when Tony Blair was PM he then pressure Bush to sign Kyoto protocols. I guess thiis d o no good. Bush h e risque the future of the world for more US dollars. do you think now President Obama will do the same thing?

the USA i s only country refuse to sign Kyoto accord. Russia with president, Putin and Medvedev, there show ready to help i n globaux problemes while USA do not seem t o care. when Tony Blair was PM he then pressure Bush to sign Kyoto protocols. I guess thiis d o no good. Bush h e risque the future of the world for more US dollars. do you think now President Obama will do the same thing?
I think P.T. Barnum put it best when he said:
"There's a sucker born every minute".

Good point MS. Side scanning Radar showed the Ross Ice shelf was thicker than ever in the so-called hottest year ever of 2004 (it wasn't but that's another story). And yet the enviro retards claim its all melting.

Svante no western government has met it's Kyoto targets yet and the US is in fact ahead of most of those governments in terms of limiting the increase in the growth of it's carbon foot print. meanwhile burning coal mines in china are producing more CO2 that all US factories combined.

Oh and you can feel better now with the world economy in recession we will certainly produce less CO2

Forum List

Back