President Obama Again Criticizes Trips to Las Vegas

Yes.

Who the fuck cares what Harry Reid and the mayor of Las Vegas say? They HAVE to be "outraged", otherwise they'll be attacked for not being "outraged".

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen. I'm judging all of you.

It's so stupid, you could of just IGNORED IT. but I guess that isn't your thing, eh.:eusa_whistle:

Nope. When something is this egregiously stupid, I prefer to mock.

mummk
Mock away if that is your gig

Terrorism? Is that what this thread evolved into?

Y'all turned that statement into a thread about terrorism?

Did y'all learn that at the glennbeck school of dot connecting?

I went there. :cool:

$Blank_Chalkboard_109848_08_250.jpg

Glenn Beck was born on February 10, 1964 to parents William and Mary Beck. However, Glenn Beck's middle name is Lee! Now why does this matter? Well my friends, I point to the fact that it was only a few months beforehand that Lee Harvey Oswald shot John F. Kennedy! Now now, I'm not calling Glenn Beck's parents communist lovers who named their son's middle name after the man who killed the President. However, I am just asking questions, and it is our patriotic duty as Americans to do so.

I just want my children to grow up in a better America, the sort of America I had as a child. *Holds back tears* It is tough for me to see these sort of questions not being asked. When will we learn America?! When will we learn! *Breaks down in tears*

:cool:

How the hell did this thread get so big?

I mean really ... some ppl will bitch about anything he does or says.

Surely Obama is Commuizing, Socializing, or Nazifying something this week.

What gives with this thread?
Near as I can figure, Obama is doing such a good job that they are reduced to criticizing stupid things and acting like a bunch of middle school retards.

That has to be it.:cuckoo:

Now up your meds and things will be all better.

*Rereads the OP* So when did Willow's sister return to USMB?

you might want to look at the DATES joined Newbie, so now go get some manners and show some respect to your longest members here..:lol:

you might want to look at the DATES joined Newbie, so now go get some manners and show some respect to your longest members here..:lol:

Note I said the word return. :eusa_whistle:

I understand when you're getting up there in that old age of yours, you begin to not read as well. ;)

Note I said the word return. :eusa_whistle:

I understand when you're getting up there in that old age of yours, you begin to not read as well. ;)

The bigger question should be why they let someone as disrespectful as you hang around.
must be for comedic fun.:eusa_whistle:

Spending money we do not have to help Americans? You really have to be a true believer to come up with that one. Nothing is free, not health care, nor food, nor gas, nor education, and especially government spending. Some day the bill comes due, it always comes due.

Forum List

Back