President Meth

It is not Rs or Ds...it is BOTH parties. They are only interested in enriching and empowering themselves to the detriment of the people.

Sadly many Americans are stuck in believing in one or the other party.

It is not Rs or Ds...it is BOTH parties. They are only interested in enriching and empowering themselves to the detriment of the people.

And you can see by reading this thread that the partisans are very hateful people. They are the reason why our country is divided.

And you can see by reading this thread that the partisans are very hateful people. They are the reason why our country is divided.

I suppose there is some truth to that, however I think the much bigger problem is our political leadership promotes and fosters the division of Americans....and sadly, many Americans are incapable of recognizing this.

I suppose there is some truth to that, however I think the much bigger problem is our political leadership promotes and fosters the division of Americans....and sadly, many Americans are incapable of recognizing this.

Most definitely. That is exactly what the "2-party" system does. We need new parties and many more 3rd party candidates who have a chance at winning,and we need more people to get on board with voting for 3rd party candidates so that we can diminish the power of the 2 major parties, IMO. That is one reason why I was disappointed with the direction that the Tea party took. They could have stuck with their fiscal issues (which I agreed with), and come up with some viable candidates, but they took the party in a direction where they seemed to be focused a lot on social issues. I just couldn't get on board with their social issues platform.

If you are interested in JFK and those around him, you will find this article fascinating.

tidbits:
- JFK was a huge meth user, which explains some of the crazy things he did.
- Marilyn Monroe enjoyed meth too, doing it with JFK...she was murdered because she intended to spill the beans about state secrets disclosed to her by JFK.
- When Marilyn famously sang happy birthday to JFK, she was under the influence of meth, not alcohol.
- Mary Meyer a long time friend and mistress of JFK and LSD user. She had ties to Timothy Leary. She too knew many state secrets disclosed to her by JFK, which she documented in her diary....the state assassinated her after Dallas.
- Jackie used meth.
- Many Hollywood meth users.
- Elvis too.
- Cover up by the Bradlees (WaPo) and the CIA.
- Mickey Mantle...meth user.

all courtesy of Dr. Feelgood.

Amazing the things we learn about our corrupt lying leaders...decades later.

I wonder what is REALLY going on in the White House today.

If Americans would realize our political class is entirely corrupt, they would then stop granting them so much power.

JFK s Meth Connection 8211 LewRockwell.com

All hearsay. No evidence.

The link is to a fucking radio show, where anyone can say anything.

Really, don't you feel kind of silly?

she should. i'm pretty sure that anyone who thinks "lew Rockwell" is a source doesn't feel shame about much of anything.

someone posting lies about president kennedy who follows the secessionist idiot lew Rockwell really has no business commenting on why our country is divided. :cuckoo:

someone posting lies about president kennedy who follows the secessionist idiot lew Rockwell really has no business commenting on why our country is divided. :cuckoo:

Intolerant lefties....aren't they great?

There is nothing intolerant for exposing crazy people for what they are --- crazy.

If you are interested in JFK and those around him, you will find this article fascinating.

tidbits:
- Marilyn Monroe enjoyed meth too, doing it with JFK...she was murdered because she intended to spill the beans about state secrets disclosed to her by JFK.
- When Marilyn famously sang happy birthday to JFK, she was under the influence of meth, not alcohol.
- Mary Meyer a long time friend and mistress of JFK and LSD user. She had ties to Timothy Leary. She too knew many state secrets disclosed to her by JFK, which she documented in her diary....the state assassinated her after Dallas.
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

If Americans would realize our political class is entirely corrupt, they would then stop granting them so much power.

All hearsay. No evidence.

The link is to a fucking radio show, where anyone can say anything.

Really, don't you feel kind of silly?

Previous post went nuts...not sure why.

You failed to read the article I posted. The statements made in the article by the author, are outlined his book. Does that make it any more credible in your mind? The book was published last year.

Dr. Feelgood: The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK, Marilyn, Elvis, and Other Prominent Figures Paperback – October 28, 2014
Dr. Feelgood The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK Marilyn Elvis and Other Prominent Figures Richard A. Lertzman William J. Birnes 9781629145662 Amazon.com Books

Secondly, much of the information outlined by the authors is NOT NEW. If you had any knowledge of JFK, you would know this.

New book reveals how Marilyn Monroe JFK and Liz Taylor were in thrall to shady German Dr Max Jacobson Daily Mail Online

Try not to be so closed minded.

they never take the time to read OP's,they just see the title of the thread and post what they THINK they know.

because it's pretty clear when an o/p is trash. just saying.

no one has to be tolerant of garbage.

If Obama were to imprison or execute me and those like me, as is done by all tyrannical left wing governments since your heinous ideology was born, you two would no doubt approve.

If Obama were to imprison or execute me and those like me, as is done by all tyrannical left wing governments since your heinous ideology was born, you two would no doubt approve.

"liberals" were not the tyrants. your lack of history is bizarre. or do you want to pretend that Nazis were lefties? was it lefties who fought the crusades, killing countless innocents? or are you neo-confederate insurrectionist loons "liberal" because near as I can tell, you're the ones who think you should tell women what to do with their bodies, keep minorities from voting and otherwise try to shove your radical religious zealotry down everyone else's throats.

but thank you for so clearly illustrating just WHY your posts and lunatic posts like the o/p are ignored, made fun of and otherwise given the lack of credulity from normal people that they deserve.

:cuckoo:

"liberals" were not the tyrants. your lack of history is bizarre. or do you want to pretend that Nazis were lefties? was it lefties who fought the crusades, killing countless innocents? or are you neo-confederate insurrectionist loons "liberal" because near as I can tell, you're the ones who think you should tell women what to do with their bodies, keep minorities from voting and otherwise try to shove your radical religious zealotry down everyone else's throats.

but thank you for so clearly illustrating just WHY your posts and lunatic posts like the o/p are ignored, made fun of and otherwise given the lack of credulity from normal people that they deserve.

You might do some research or get an education, prior to posting.

Your heinous ideology was born with Marx.....not the Marx brothers...Karl Marx....look him up. You will like him a lot.

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

What crazy things did JFK do?

sad but true.americans have been programmed into thinking they are two different parties when its really a one party system designed to look like two so the american people think they have a say so in who gets elected.

You might do some research or get an education, prior to posting.

Your heinous ideology was born with Marx.....not the Marx brothers...Karl Marx....look him up. You will like him a lot.
thas troll jillian for you,posts what she THINKS to be true and never bothers to look at an opposing view different than her own.

Were Kennedy to be replicated today and try for the Democrat Party nomination he'd be thrown out the door. Far too conservative to even get a ticket let alone a nomination.

The one and only Catholic and he got assassinated and then his brother . LBJ made his dream come true, the civil rights act. He had primary Addison's, hypothyroidism and back surgeries so I do not imagine the meds he was on affected him like a person without Addison's, hypothyroidism and back surgeries. The stories made up about him probably came from the John Birch society clan. They hated him along with Hoover. He was a war hero and also started the Peace Corp. One of the best Presidents, despite his illnesses.

Were Kennedy to be replicated today and try for the Democrat Party nomination he'd be thrown out the door. Far too conservative to even get a ticket let alone a nomination.

The one and only Catholic and he got assassinated and then his brother . LBJ made his dream come true, the civil rights act. He had primary Addison's, hypothyroidism and back surgeries so I do not imagine the meds he was on affected him like a person without Addison's, hypothyroidism and back surgeries. The stories made up about him probably came from the John Birch society clan. They hated him along with Hoover. He was a war hero and also started the Peace Corp. One of the best Presidents, despite his illnesses.

Almost started a nuclear war, was chronically unfaithful to his wife, came from a family of criminals...

Yeah, great...

Almost started a nuclear war, was chronically unfaithful to his wife, came from a family of criminals...

Yeah, great...
Cuban Missile Crisis - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

Yet it turned out to be a crisis averted, maybe that is why he got assassinated.

Forum List

Back