President Looking Through Romney Donor's Divorce Records

George Soros wasn't op researched by the republicans in 2008? Grow the fuck up. Do you study the history of American Politics or do you just write bs posts on a forum?

Nope.....that's your job.

I'm not as cynical as you are.

And this has nothing to do with growing up.

You get the kind of government you deserve. If you accept this then you deserve the reaming they'll eventually be administering to you on a personal level. Then whining about it won't help because it'll be too late.

Get a clue:

"Digging up dirt and highlighting unflattering aspects of the opposition’s life have a long political history. In the 1828 presidential election, Andrew Jackson’s opponents unearthed his marriage records, seeking to imply that the hero of the Battle of New Orleans was an adulterer for marrying Rachel Robards in 1791 before she was legally divorced from her first husband. Jackson won the White House over President John Quincy Adams anyway, avenging a bitter loss four years earlier. But the opposition researchers’ work may have taken a toll: Rachel died shortly before Jackson took office—a result, he contended, of the stress of having her honor called into question."

Digging for Dirt - Politics & Personalities - Washingtonian

P.S. Karma doesn't exist.

Yes it does.

Soros is about as rotten as they come. He has a criminal record and he has a very public record......much different from a private citizen. Nobody is trying to prevent Soros from donating to Obama. But what they are doing is exposing his ties with Media Matters, Center For American Progress, and his Open Society operation. He's not simply some guy that gave a few bucks to Obama. He's actively participating in bringing down our system of government, which means he is an enemy of the state.

ED-AP244_pw0511_D_20120510193954.jpg

Obama never seems to surprise me anymore. I've never seen such a low-life in politics.

Here's what happens when the president of the United States publicly targets a private citizen for the crime of supporting his opponent.

Frank VanderSloot is the CEO of Melaleuca Inc. The 63-year-old has run that wellness-products company for 26 years out of tiny Idaho Falls, Idaho. Last August, Mr. VanderSloot gave $1 million to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC that supports Mitt Romney.

Three weeks ago, an Obama campaign website, "Keeping GOP Honest," took the extraordinary step of publicly naming and assailing eight private citizens backing Mr. Romney. Titled "Behind the curtain: a brief history of Romney's donors," the post accused the eight of being "wealthy individuals with less-than-reputable records." Mr. VanderSloot was one of the eight, smeared particularly as being "litigious, combative and a bitter foe of the gay rights movement."

About a week after that post, a man named Michael Wolf contacted the Bonneville County Courthouse in Idaho Falls in search of court records regarding Mr. VanderSloot. Specifically, Mr. Wolf wanted all the documents dealing with Mr. VanderSloot's divorces, as well as a case involving a dispute with a former Melaleuca employee.

Mr. Wolf sent a fax to the clerk's office—which I have obtained—listing four cases he was after. He would later send a second fax, asking for three further court cases dealing with either Melaleuca or Mr. VanderSloot. Mr. Wolf listed only his name and a private cellphone number.

Some digging revealed that Mr. Wolf was, until a few months ago, a law clerk on the Democratic side of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. He's found new work. The ID written out at the top of his faxes identified them as coming from "Glenn Simpson." That's the name of a former Wall Street Journal reporter who in 2009 founded a D.C. company that performs private investigative work.

The website for that company, Fusion GPS, describes itself as providing "strategic intelligence," with expertise in areas like "politics." That's a polite way of saying "opposition research." Strassel: Trolling for Dirt on the President's List - WSJ.com

Just hang in there, you're gonna see how bad it gets.. They're just getting started.

Obama never seems to surprise me anymore. I've never seen such a low-life in politics.

Here's what happens when the president of the United States publicly targets a private citizen for the crime of supporting his opponent.

Frank VanderSloot is the CEO of Melaleuca Inc. The 63-year-old has run that wellness-products company for 26 years out of tiny Idaho Falls, Idaho. Last August, Mr. VanderSloot gave $1 million to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC that supports Mitt Romney.

Three weeks ago, an Obama campaign website, "Keeping GOP Honest," took the extraordinary step of publicly naming and assailing eight private citizens backing Mr. Romney. Titled "Behind the curtain: a brief history of Romney's donors," the post accused the eight of being "wealthy individuals with less-than-reputable records." Mr. VanderSloot was one of the eight, smeared particularly as being "litigious, combative and a bitter foe of the gay rights movement."

About a week after that post, a man named Michael Wolf contacted the Bonneville County Courthouse in Idaho Falls in search of court records regarding Mr. VanderSloot. Specifically, Mr. Wolf wanted all the documents dealing with Mr. VanderSloot's divorces, as well as a case involving a dispute with a former Melaleuca employee.

Mr. Wolf sent a fax to the clerk's office—which I have obtained—listing four cases he was after. He would later send a second fax, asking for three further court cases dealing with either Melaleuca or Mr. VanderSloot. Mr. Wolf listed only his name and a private cellphone number.

Some digging revealed that Mr. Wolf was, until a few months ago, a law clerk on the Democratic side of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. He's found new work. The ID written out at the top of his faxes identified them as coming from "Glenn Simpson." That's the name of a former Wall Street Journal reporter who in 2009 founded a D.C. company that performs private investigative work.

The website for that company, Fusion GPS, describes itself as providing "strategic intelligence," with expertise in areas like "politics." That's a polite way of saying "opposition research." Strassel: Trolling for Dirt on the President's List - WSJ.com

Just hang in there, you're gonna see how bad it gets.. They're just getting started.

The Obama Administration is proving to be as corrupt as the day is long.

So far there's evidence they gave automatic weapons to Mexican Drug runners, evidence he personally tried to bribe Rev Wright into silence, that Sec of Energy Chu tried to hold up BP's attempts to cap the oil leak so they could get a moratorium on drilling, used his flip-flop on same-sex marriage just to increase lagging donations from Gay activists, personally manufactured the Sandra Flucke scandal to push a GOP war on women agenda, used well known race-baiters to start racial unrest with regards to the Trayvan Martin killing, published a list of GOP donors in an attempt to intimidate them, openly tried to influence the Supreme Court on Obamacare and on the AZ immigration law,.........

It just never ends. We have a criminal organization in the White House masquerading as a kinder more gentler government that befriends women, Gays, Blacks, Latinos, and the poor. They're trying to act like they're Robin Hood when in fact all they are is a bunch of thugs. Obama is making enemies all over the place. Stories are coming out about the fraud they committed to steal the Democrat nomination from Hillary. Gave away Israeli, and United Kingdom secrets, is selling us down the river so we have to follow foreign laws before our own.

So they claim that Mitt Romney was a bully in HS..........Obama is much worse than that today.

Last edited:
This bothers you why exactly? First, I thought the right wings answer to campaign finance reform was full disclosure. Second, I doubt if you were very concerned Bush's op-research investigated private citizen George Soros.

If someone is using the stupid shield given by Citizens United, to pump millions into influence our elections, I think we have right to know who the hell they are.

You don't have a right to know about their divorces.

Why not?

Full Disclosure is Full Disclosure.

So to you guys any means justifies the ends. Lmao

Once Obama is out of office he'll have to take donations for legal fees just to stay out of jail.

Seems he's eventually gonna run out of friends willing to carry his water. Once the money, power, and influence is gone it'll be his turn to get thrown under the bus.

Last edited:
The politics of personal destruction.

That's what Democrats use because they can't defend their policies.

Well good ol' Tricky Dick started that up again..

Then it was Lee Atwater..who's banner was picked up by Karl Rove.

Democrats have learned from the best...finally.

So to you guys any means justifies the ends. Lmao

Once Obama is out of office he'll have to take donations for legal fees just to stay out of jail.

Seems he's eventually gonna run out of friends willing to carry his water. Once the money, power, and influence is gone it'll be his turn to get thrown under the bus.

Well yeah..like Clinton..I'm sure conservatives will harass Obama like crazy after he leaves office in 2016.

They'll probably try to impeach him as well.

Yeah, you retards were hoping to get a Bush or Rove perp walk for Fitzmas.

You got a secretary. :rofl:

Nevertheless, I was wrong -- it was Armitage from State who outed Plame.

And where did he hear it?

From Joe Wilson.
June 2003: According to the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, the following interview with Richard Armitage at the State Department transpired "about a month before" Robert Novak’s column appeared on July 14, 2003.

Woodward: Well it was Joe Wilson who was sent by the agency, isn’t it?
Armitage: His wife works for the agency.
Woodward: Why doesn’t that come out? Why does that have to be a big secret?
Armitage: (over) Everybody knows it.
Woodward: Everyone knows?
Armitage: Yeah. And they know ’cause Joe Wilson’s been calling everybody. He’s pissed off ’cause he was designated as a low level guy went out to look at it. So he’s all pissed off.
Woodward: But why would they send him?
Armitage: Because his wife’s an analyst at the agency.
Woodward: It’s still weird.
Armitage: He – he’s perfect. She – she, this is what she does. She’s a WMD analyst out there.
Woodward: Oh, she is.
Armitage: (over) Yeah.
Woodward: Oh, I see. I didn’t think…
Armitage: (over) "I know who’ll look at it." Yeah, see?
Woodward: Oh. She’s the chief WMD…?
Armitage: No. She’s not the…
Woodward: But high enough up that she could say, "oh, yeah, hubby will go."
Armitage: Yeah. She knows [garbled].
Woodward: Was she out there with him, when he was…?
Armitage: (over) No, not to my knowledge. I don’t know if she was out there. But his wife’s in the agency as a WMD analyst. How about that?​
Stop believing leftist bullshit.

Vice President Cheney's Chief of Staff was tried and convicted for lying about his role in the leak. Lie on, Dave. It's making you look like an ignorant hack.
...except the White House had no role in the leak.

Leftist wet dreams are not reality.

Cheney's chief of staff is tried and convicted? But the White House had no role?

:lol:

Good.

After what happened to Kerry..you guys are laughable when you complain.

Democrats are fine with going through backgrounds of private citizens just because they made a donation to a political party. Democrats were fine with reporters going through Sarah Palin's trash, or Joe the Plumber's backgrounds (making up a great many lies as the did so). Democrats are fine with an enemies list of private citizens whose opinons they just don't like. Democrats LIKE a government that behaves like this. This is the kind of government they want. The whole point of the enemies list is to oppose those who don't like it.

First it was all about targetting Ann Romney, and when that blew up in their faces, it was a fake story with the Washington Post. Now that turned out to be a major clusterfuck, so they are now going after donors' personal lives.

Sad.

Divorce records are public.

It's unseemly.

Perhaps we should start looking at your surfing habits and telling your neighbors about it.

Divorce records are a good place to find embarassing details about your life. It's really scraping the bottom for filth. Usually a divorce lawyer is looking for girlfriends, Gay lovers, drinking and drug habits, all of it is brought up during a divorce.

This is why Obama had his records sealed. Probably took millions to have it done.

He doesn't want them doing this to him, not that they would. This is pretty damned low.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back