President John F. Kennedy's Definition of a Liberal.

Ah. A Typo Nazi.
A sure indication that someone has nothing better to say.

Thank you for proving me right.

:clap2:

the only thing proven is what a fucking loser you are. go crawl back under your right wingnut rock, willya?
Ah. Ad homs.
Again, a sure indication that someone has nothing better to say.

Nah, it's how 'we' deal with garden variety trolls who possess poor critical thinking skills.

good luck with your nightmare
:eusa_shhh:

the only thing proven is what a fucking loser you are. go crawl back under your right wingnut rock, willya?
Ah. Ad homs.

Nah, it's how 'we' deal with garden variety trolls who possess poor critical thinking skills.
:roll:
Such as yourself? Roger-roger.

When you think you can respond w/ any degree of substance, please be sure to let us know. We will not hold our breaths.

President John F. Kennedy's Definition of a Liberal. (sorry Right Wing World, you lose)

I know many kooks and cons keep saying that JFK would not be a Democrat or a Liberal today. But kooks and cons have warped memories if they truly believe this bullcrap. I suggest they know right well JFK would be a liberal Democrat today. How do I know this? JFK in his own words:

"What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label, "Liberal"...if by a "Liberal," they mean...someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties...if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say that I'm a "Liberal." "[Applause.]

- Address of John F. Kennedy upon Accepting the Liberal Party Nomination for President, New York, New York, September 14, 1960 - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

---

"Tonight we salute George Meany as a symbol of that struggle and as a reminder that the fight to eliminate poverty and human exploitation is a fight that goes on in our day...And tonight we salute Adlai Stevenson as an eloquent spokesman..."

- A Liberal Definition by JFK

---

as you can see, the kooks and cons would have you believe they think a conservative would salute those two fine gentlemen JFK saluted. :lol:

What conservative politician today ran on or dares to admit wanting to care about the people's "...health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties." as a politician?

They kept telling us for decades now that it is not the government's or a politician's business.

If they cared they'd have to do something about it. You can't do something when you say the government has no role.
:eusa_shhh:

JFK thought the Federal government had a responsibility in the areas of health, housing, schools, jobs, as well as civil rights.

JFK also praised ...omg...:eek:... union Bosses!!! :clap2:

:lol: Yeah, and his brother went after Hoffa with a passion and accused him of being a Communist.

JFK took us into a war we had no business being involved in so he'd have been more of a scourge to the left today than Bush is.

Oh and JFK cut taxes for (gasp!) the RICH!!!!
gawd, you're were such a moron early on here. Events taken out of context can paint any leader as pro or anti war and JFK's tax policy which was hotly debated within his administration was the opposite of supply-side tax breaks for the wealthy. Do you know this?. :rofl:

Ah. Ad homs.

:roll:
Such as yourself? Roger-roger.

When you think you can respond w/ any degree of substance, please be sure to let us know. We will not hold our breaths.
On Dante's short list for top 10 most ironic posts on usmb

New Topics

Forum List

Back