President John Barron strikes again!

Not getting much kickback in this thread.

Just think about it Maryanne....how sick does someone have to be to pull a idiotic stunt like this.

If Obama or Hillary did this...the nutty RWers would be all over them...calling for some nutty legal action.

But they let the orange clown get away with crazy stuff like this...

Drumpf Defenders are avoiding this baby like the plague.

And yep, if it'd been Obama they'd still be in the midst of a 4 year investigation led by Devin Nunes.

No one can argue that we have NEVER seen a Presidency where the values of Dignity, Honesty, and Civility are no longer held in high reguard.

Can you imagine Reagan....HW Bush....or even. Carter calling opponents idiots, losers, or advocate jailing reporters and opponents? Can you imagine those men having such little class and etiquette?

The country is being degraded and embarrassed with every Tweet....
DbUvYb0U0AUfB3M.jpg

Just think about it Maryanne....how sick does someone have to be to pull a idiotic stunt like this.

If Obama or Hillary did this...the nutty RWers would be all over them...calling for some nutty legal action.

And yep, if it'd been Obama they'd still be in the midst of a 4 year investigation led by Devin Nunes.
their heads would explode

Maggie Haberman‏Verified account @maggieNYT
Maggie Haberman Retweeted Donald J. Trump
One B, sir (or Dan?). Here’s the story that seems to have touched a nerve. https://nyti.ms/2vuwhYZ
Maggie Haberman added,
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Habberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will “flip.” They use....
Show this thread
5:27 AM - 21 Apr 2018
Poor Maggie. She's so professional.

their heads would explode

explode.jpg

I agree. But what does Flynn say NOW?

TGD-_LHUF2.gif

jim do you ever think about anything but donald trump?....are you able too?....

you know this is a political message board, harry. and I don't know about you, but having a sociopath in the White House concerns me
yes i know it is jill.....but unlike the obsessed,i pull up my big boy pants and do what i can to survive the guy,just like i did for the last 7 presidents and just like i would have done if hillary got elected...posters who do the same dam thread about the same old shit over and over have a problem,its called an OBSESSION.... and we have about ten of them here....Jim is one of the more obsessed....
yes it is funny jim....smoke a fatty and relax....there are other things happening besides fucking trump....

I agree. But what does Flynn say NOW?

TGD-_LHUF2.gif

Pardon Me....

you know this is a political message board, harry. and I don't know about you, but having a sociopath in the White House concerns me
yes i know it is jill.....but unlike the obsessed,i pull up my big boy pants and do what i can to survive the guy,just like i did for the last 7 presidents and just like i would have done if hillary got elected...posters who do the same dam thread about the same old shit over and over have a problem,its called an OBSESSION.... and we have about ten of them here....Jim is one of the more obsessed....
yes it is funny jim....smoke a fatty and relax....there are other things happening besides fucking trump....

Harry....this country is becoming more and more a victim of trump's excess. We are now numb when the President of the United States advocates putting reporters and his opponents in jail. He continually chips away at American Institutions that have long held the principles of democracy. That really bothers me and it bothers many other people. I will continue to speak out as long as he degrades the very fundamental tenets on which this country is built.

If you are okay with his continuous attacks on democratic ideals and values....fine....stay in your corner. I fear more and more each day that the established institutions that should be limiting the damage he is inflicting are not prepared to face such an onslaught. I am especially fearful of a Congress that appears to relinquish their responsibilities to check the power of the president and are even complicit with his efforts.

If not for the free press, many of the questionable activities of this White House would go untold. Flynn would still be National Security Adviser and he would be feeding confidential information to adversaries. The list is long of people who the free press has called out in this administration....all the while Congress sits on its hands and does nothing to address his daily degrading of the Office of President.

I suppose most Republican with a conscious are embarrassed that their president is acting like a nine year old whose parents are out of town.

Harry....this country is becoming more and more a victim of trump's excess. We are now numb when the President of the United States advocates putting reporters and his opponents in jail. He continually chips away at American Institutions that have long held the principles of democracy. That really bothers me and it bothers many other people. I will continue to speak out as long as he degrades the very fundamental tenets on which this country is built.

If you are okay with his continuous attacks on democratic ideals and values....fine....stay in your corner. I fear more and more each day that the established institutions that should be limiting the damage he is inflicting are not prepared to face such an onslaught. I am especially fearful of a Congress that appears to relinquish their responsibilities to check the power of the president and are even complicit with his efforts.

If not for the free press, many of the questionable activities of this White House would go untold. Flynn would still be National Security Adviser and he would be feeding confidential information to adversaries. The list is long of people who the free press has called out in this administration....all the while Congress sits on its hands and does nothing to address his daily degrading of the Office of President.

Let say just the House flips in 2018. In 2019 the air will be cleared and the Great Douche will be more exposed than now. The Good Media
is reaching the right peoples who care. The DOPer Class members have no real future, they spent it ALL on the Great Orange Orangutan Douche, there is nothang else.
As once you good FULL STUPID Douche, no other GOPer will do!

upload_2018-4-21_14-49-38.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back