President John Barron strikes again!

Not getting much kickback in this thread.

Just think about it Maryanne....how sick does someone have to be to pull a idiotic stunt like this.

If Obama or Hillary did this...the nutty RWers would be all over them...calling for some nutty legal action.

But they let the orange clown get away with crazy stuff like this...

My point on no kickback on this thread. A little hard to accuse Obama or Hillary,FDR or any Democrat of doing anything close.

I think Trump is so leveraged he is just hanging on. We know Kushner is in debt to his eyeballs. He is answering to a Grand Jury in New York now for his shoddy practices.

Maybe republicans know trump is a schmuck too?? Or bri is sleeping late

No...he has called me an idiot already in a different thread.

There is no kickback because they know this is true and really shows what an imbalanced individual they all worship.

Once Cohen flips...who knows what he might do? He could confess to killing JFK...he is that crazy....

It is odd....not a peep out of RWers...maybe Putin gave them the day off....

jim do you ever think about anything but donald trump?....are you able too?....
it would help harry if folks like you would give this disaster trump more consideration too A slime like him leading the greatest country in the world??
i have given my opinion of the guy plenty of times in various threads,but unlike jim and dean i can talk about things that have nothing to do with trump....and i can talk about other things without mentioning his name.....

It is impossible to think of little but Trump. His fat,orange face is in front of us every time we turn on the TV! Giving us his latest made up story

I would love to not think of him.

Next question
everytime you turn on the TV?...try watching something besides the news.....

you know this is a political message board, harry. and I don't know about you, but having a sociopath in the White House concerns me
yes i know it is jill.....but unlike the obsessed,i pull up my big boy pants and do what i can to survive the guy,just like i did for the last 7 presidents and just like i would have done if hillary got elected...posters who do the same dam thread about the same old shit over and over have a problem,its called an OBSESSION.... and we have about ten of them here....Jim is one of the more obsessed....

Is this Barron pulling a fast one?

upload_2018-4-21_12-54-38.png

It is impossible to think of little but Trump. His fat,orange face is in front of us every time we turn on the TV! Giving us his latest made up story

Next question

Well in 2020 run a Blue Dog that can win or run Hillary and make me miserable with Trump for four more years...

Just think about it Maryanne....how sick does someone have to be to pull a idiotic stunt like this.

If Obama or Hillary did this...the nutty RWers would be all over them...calling for some nutty legal action.

But they let the orange clown get away with crazy stuff like this...

My point on no kickback on this thread. A little hard to accuse Obama or Hillary,FDR or any Democrat of doing anything close.

I think Trump is so leveraged he is just hanging on. We know Kushner is in debt to his eyeballs. He is answering to a Grand Jury in New York now for his shoddy practices.
AND ..MAGA My Accountant Got Arrested

it would help harry if folks like you would give this disaster trump more consideration too A slime like him leading the greatest country in the world??
i have given my opinion of the guy plenty of times in various threads,but unlike jim and dean i can talk about things that have nothing to do with trump....and i can talk about other things without mentioning his name.....
but you have to consider with all that's transpiring now in the political world it's very difficult to talk about too much else

but you have to consider with all that's transpiring now in the political world it's very difficult to talk about too much else

No one can argue that we have NEVER seen a Presidency where the values of Dignity, Honesty, and Civility are no longer held in high reguard.

Can you imagine Reagan....HW Bush....or even. Carter calling opponents idiots, losers, or advocate jailing reporters and opponents? Can you imagine those men having such little class and etiquette?

The country is being degraded and embarrassed with every Tweet....

Guiliani comes aboard trump sinking ship ..Says he'll close investigation in 2 weeks YEAH if he's working on a plea bargain
Two weeks??

Like that is going to happen

His former head lawyer told him it would be over by the end of the year. They are telling the orange clown anything that he wants to hear....in order to keep him from going totally nuts.

Next question
everytime you turn on the TV?...try watching something besides the news.....

The Hoarders and Food network get old, too.:) reading does work.

But like most today you just know another shoe will fall.:) Now,if it would stay warm outside.

Forum List

Back