President John Barron strikes again!

People always complain about congress but people almost always give high marks to their own member of congress.

Nothing a good civics class wouldn’t cure
well its always my congress person is great....its yours that is the problem....right now they all are the problem...

I used to like my congress member a lot
i have never cared for mine....

Mine was good until the GOP gerrymandered it for their white boy...

We are voting on gerrymandering in a couple of weeks.

We stopped Kasich on his Union busting the year he won by 2%, one reason he is such a nice Moderate right now.:)
What is your point?

well its always my congress person is great....its yours that is the problem....right now they all are the problem...

We stopped Kasich on his Union busting the year he won by 2%, one reason he is such a nice Moderate right now.:)
What is your point?

Point on what? We are discussing Congress. I brought in Kasich because he is pretending to be a real moderate, which he is not. Term limited, he wants to run for President.

He cut School funding so bad his Legislature went against him. His wealthy friends opened Charter Schools all over the state. Our local paper exposed the criminals all over the place. Cheating on number of students, faking tests, closed Schools after syphoning off millions in tax payer money until the Legislature cracked down on them. A scandal a week.

CrusaderFrank....come on give your take on President Barron. Why are you RWers a running from this thread? Let's hear it...

CrusaderFrank....come on give your take on President Barron. Why are you RWers a running from this thread? Let's hear it...
they run because in their heart of hearts they know trump is and always was a vile pervert , cheat, a liar and a mentally sick man and all they have is ..but Hillary

Harry....this country is becoming more and more a victim of trump's excess. We are now numb when the President of the United States advocates putting reporters and his opponents in jail. He continually chips away at American Institutions that have long held the principles of democracy. That really bothers me and it bothers many other people. I will continue to speak out as long as he degrades the very fundamental tenets on which this country is built.

If you are okay with his continuous attacks on democratic ideals and values....fine....stay in your corner. I fear more and more each day that the established institutions that should be limiting the damage he is inflicting are not prepared to face such an onslaught. I am especially fearful of a Congress that appears to relinquish their responsibilities to check the power of the president and are even complicit with his efforts.

If not for the free press, many of the questionable activities of this White House would go untold. Flynn would still be National Security Adviser and he would be feeding confidential information to adversaries. The list is long of people who the free press has called out in this administration....all the while Congress sits on its hands and does nothing to address his daily degrading of the Office of President.
then the problem lies with a congress who aint worth a shit.....and that lies with the voters of this country who vote for the same pieces of shit year after year....namely the fucking party people on both sides who dont give a dam if a person is for the betterment of the country,all that matters is ..."hey they are in my party".....well at least you explained yourself jim.....some of the others here like dean would never explain why they do what they do....thanks for that....
People always complain about congress but people almost always give high marks to their own member of congress.

have no fear harry there will likely be a change in the next election

then the problem lies with a congress who aint worth a shit.....and that lies with the voters of this country who vote for the same pieces of shit year after year....namely the fucking party people on both sides who dont give a dam if a person is for the betterment of the country,all that matters is ..."hey they are in my party".....well at least you explained yourself jim.....some of the others here like dean would never explain why they do what they do....thanks for that....

President Barron has a heap of troubles right now. Michael Cohen is receiving flowers every day from him with the note: "PARDON me for bothering you Michael. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Your Favorite President Barron

so?.....we get rid of one party person for another.....some change....

can't disagree but maybe just maybe the new ones will show a little bi-partisanship....

can't disagree but maybe just maybe the new ones will show a little bi-partisanship....
just wanting to help the country would be nice....

yes problem being they have different ways of giving that help,,,,,for example ,saving trump millions in taxes is not helping the country

yes problem being they have different ways of giving that help,,,,,for example ,saving trump millions in taxes is not helping the country
am i supposed to now list a democrat idea of helping the country, that isnt?...

I'm sure u can harry but didn't trump stand in front of the country and say he and his friends would LOSE money under his tax plan?? and how many times did he lie about him working and not playing golf like Obama ?? The man CAN'T be believed in anything he says You find that OK in a President of the USA?

I'm sure u can harry but didn't trump stand in front of the country and say he and his friends would LOSE money under his tax plan?? and how many times did he lie about him working and not playing golf like Obama ?? The man CAN'T be believed in anything he says You find that OK in a President of the USA?
did you just move the goal post ed?....we were talking about members of congress,not fucking trump...

did you just move the goal post ed?....we were talking about members of congress,not fucking trump...
ok my bad What did McConnell have to say about Obama at the start of his term And he is the repub senate leader

ok my bad What did McConnell have to say about Obama at the start of his term And he is the repub senate leader
mcconnell is jerk....this is the type of congress person i was talking about,party over anything else,and then,try and tell you he and is precious little party is for the people while the other guys are who needs to be stopped...people like him are why congress has a 20 something percent approval rating....

mcconnell is jerk....this is the type of congress person i was talking about,party over anything else,and then,try and tell you he and is precious little party is for the people while the other guys are who needs to be stopped...people like him are why congress has a 20 something percent approval rating....
lol gas station sushi is at 26%

What is your point?

Point on what? We are discussing Congress. I brought in Kasich because he is pretending to be a real moderate, which he is not. Term limited, he wants to run for President.

He cut School funding so bad his Legislature went against him. His wealthy friends opened Charter Schools all over the state. Our local paper exposed the criminals all over the place. Cheating on number of students, faking tests, closed Schools after syphoning off millions in tax payer money until the Legislature cracked down on them. A scandal a week.

I am still not sure why the RW nutcases on this site are running from this thread. I thought they would at least claim that the voice isn't his or something of that trumpian nature. They are running from this thread like Melania is running from her orange husband! INCREDIBLE!

Even the usually bellicose CrusaderFrank is being silent.....mind boggling...

Maybe they want this thread to go away. I can understand their embarrassment....

Forum List

Back