President Job Approval Numbers tell the Story, the left wants to hide

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
The polls keep saying there is a slim majority for Romney of about 1%. BUT, then look at Obama's job approval numbers and a very DIFFRENT story is told:

Rasmussen -14! (which makes it -5 since last week it was -19!)

Newsweek -9! They have Obama worse than the supposedly "conservative" Rasmussen. And Newsweek is very liberal!

Get THIS! One of the FEW polls to put Obama in the positive is the Fox news Poll which has Obama at +5.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Otherwise, you get into the polls and look at the numbers and it isn't promising for Obama.

Which tells me, that whether voters are crazy about Romney or not, they are going to vote for him, rather than have four more years of TOTAL FAILURE with Obama.

Liberals you can now scream that all these polls are a conservative conspiracy. OH WAIT, that's right! The Fox News polls is on your side!

Now what do you say?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The polls keep saying there is a slim majority for Romney of about 1%. BUT, then look at Obama's job approval numbers and a very DIFFRENT story is told:

Newsweek -9! They have Obama worse than the supposedly "conservative" Rasmussen. And Newsweek is very liberal!

Get THIS! One of the FEW polls to put Obama in the positive is the Fox news Poll which has Obama at +5.

Otherwise, you get into the polls and look at the numbers and it isn't promising for Obama.

Which tells me, that whether voters are crazy about Romney they are going to vote for him, rather than have four more years of TOTAL FAILURE with Obama.

Liberals you can now scream that all these polls are a conservative conspiracy. OH WAIT, that's right! The Fox News polls is on your side!

Now what do you say?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow...pretty bad news for President Obama. Oh well, he had a good run. :badgrin:

Which tells me, that whether voters are crazy about Romney they are going to vote for him, rather than have four more years of TOTAL FAILURE with Obama.

Now what do you say?

Wow...pretty bad news for President Obama. Oh well, he had a good run. :badgrin:

Don't tell me, you are still living on the dream Obama is going to win reelection.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now what do you say?

Don't tell me, you are still living on the dream Obama is going to win reelection.

I'm 100% sure Obama will win re-election in November.

You want to put a bet on it!

I've been trying to get libs to bet on this "sure thing" and they won't do it!

I'll ask you!

Obama wins, I leave the board.

Romney wins, YOU leave the board.

I won't even make it permanent like the last time.

You leave the board until AFTER inauguration in January! Then you can come back and whine about Romney to your heart's content! Same with me if Obama wins!

So, is it a bet? :deal::muahaha:

Last edited:
Why do we need to have a bet for you to leave the board?

Why not?

If you are sooooooooooooooooooooo sure Obama is a sure thing, what do you have to lose????

You can have me off the board for two and a half months!

Wouldn't you love that????

I'm just looking for libs to put their "money" (so to speak) where their mouth is.

I find it funny, that libs are soooooooooooooooo sure Obama will win, UNTIL I bring up this idea of a bet.

Then they either fall silent or they pitch a fit (like you are doing.)

What does that tell you, because it sure as hell tells me something!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Candy corn fell silent after being "100% soooooooooo sure" Obama will win.

Will Plasma fall silent too? :eusa_shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where'd everybody go?

Why did the libs fall sooooooooooooooooooo silent?

Aren't they willing to back up their sure thing, Barack Obama??????

How come they fell silent??????

:D

With those anemic job approval numbers it is a shame that Republicans chose a stiff like Romney

They actually could have won this thing

I'll ask you!

You leave the board until AFTER inauguration in January! Then you can come back and whine about Romney to your heart's content! Same with me if Obama wins!

I'd rather vote sig lines. It's much more diabolical (sp?). See, by your method, you'll just be absent for a lttle while. I can't humiliate you if you're not here.

No; I propose this.

If Obama wins, you change your sig line to, "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President."

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to, ""All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President."

Blue font, bold face, size 3.

And we each agree to leave it there until 1/1/13.

See son, the way you humiliate someone is to put a party hat on them, invite them to your party, and make them sit in the front row. Every post you or I make after the election will highlight the victory of the candidate we didn't support.

I don't think you have the stones to play on my level.

I'll ask you!

I'd rather vote sig lines. It's much more diabolical (sp?). See, by your method, you'll just be absent for a lttle while. I can't humiliate you if you're not here.

No; I propose this.

If Obama wins, you change your sig line to, "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President."

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to, ""All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President."

See son, the way you humiliate someone is to put a party hat on them, invite them to your party, and make them sit in the front row. Every post you or I make after the election will highlight the victory of the candidate we didn't support.

Well, where are you at?

:muahaha:

I'll ask you!

No; I propose this.

No! Bullshit!

Sig lines is for kids! I'm an adult! Are you?

YOU LEAVE or I LEAVE!

How come you libs won't go for that?

Is it because "putting your money where your mouth" is, is more than just a phrase when it comes to your time in here?????? :eusa_whistle:

Come on libs.

If you are so sure Obama is going to win, what do you have to lose?

Don't you want to be able to gloat all over me for two and a half months and know I have to eat it, when I come back on inauguration day?

What do you have to lose?

I'll ask you!

Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllll shit you have.

You ducked every single challenge I made right up until the ACA ruling.

I'll ask you!

No; I propose this.

No! Bullshit!

YOU LEAVE or I LEAVE!

Is it because "putting your money where your mouth" is, is more than just a phrase when it comes to your time in here?????? :eusa_whistle:

Come on libs.

Don't you want to be able to gloat all over me for two and a half months and know I have to eat it, when I come back on inauguration day?

You vastly over estimate your presence in my daily thoughts. I'll enjoy the give and take; regardless of the outcome on 11/7/12. I don't want to possibly squander that due to a disappointing outing by the President (the only way the Governor can win).

I didn't think you'd have the stones to back up your talk. Typical GOP chicken-hawk...

Any other takers?

No; I propose this.

No! Bullshit!

YOU LEAVE or I LEAVE!

Come on libs.

You vastly over estimate your presence in my daily thoughts. I'll enjoy the give and take; regardless of the outcome on 11/7/12. I don't want to possibly squander that due to a disappointing outing by the President (the only way the Governor can win).

I didn't think you'd have the stones to back up your talk. Typical GOP chicken-hawk...

Any other takers?

I think we see who's chickensh**!

I'll UP THE STAKES!

When one of us comes BACK on inauguration day, THEN we have to have the sig lines AND THEY HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want humiliation added to the bet, YOU GOT IT!

Wouldn't you like to laugh at me for a two and a half months abcense and THEN watch me have a humiliating sig line for a year!

Well?

Who's the chickensh** now??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS went missing after this post not too long ago:

Oh, so you CAN read my posts!

Boy, am I glad to have that confirmed.

Are you ready to bet on the presidential election now?

Oh yeah!

Especially since the USSC just handed Obama a tax hike BEFORE the election. YOU BET!

Are YOU????????????

:deal:

Excellent!

If Romney wins you will have to wait until the week after for me to start my month as I already am locked into a bet with Warbler for the day after.

Not that I am concerned that will be the case tho. You just stepped in it.

Thanks!

TPS went missing after this post not too long ago:

Oh yeah!

Especially since the USSC just handed Obama a tax hike BEFORE the election. YOU BET!

Are YOU????????????

:deal:

Excellent!

If Romney wins you will have to wait until the week after for me to start my month as I already am locked into a bet with Warbler for the day after.

Not that I am concerned that will be the case tho. You just stepped in it.

Thanks!

Because it's a JOKE!

No!

LEAVE!

Return on inauguration day.

THEN IF YOU WANT THE AVATARS AND THE SIG LINES, LET'S GO!

FOR A YEAR!

You CHICKENSH** libs won't go for that!

If you are so damn sure, what have you got to lose!

How Obama could have a 47% job approval is absolutely beyond me.

In the world I grew up in, with the overall state of things, and with what Obama has done, the Obama's approval #'s would be under 20% and he would lose re-election in a record landslide.

Definitely not the place it once was.

No! Bullshit!

YOU LEAVE or I LEAVE!

Come on libs.

Any other takers?

I think we see who's chickensh**!

I'll UP THE STAKES!

When one of us comes BACK on inauguration day, THEN we have to have the sig lines AND THEY HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want humiliation added to the bet, YOU GOT IT!

Wouldn't you like to laugh at me for a two and a half months abcense and THEN watch me have a humiliating sig line for a year!

Well?

Who's the chickensh** now??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, you vastly overestimate my interest in seeing you humiliated. Siglines for 6 weeks are fun, happy things. Going away for 6 weeks followed by a year of humiliation on your part wouldn't make me feel that good; it would make me feel sort of mean.

My stakes are the most diabolical of all which is why you're now running away. I knew you would. All of the GOP posters on this board have made the same trek of shame--you shouldn't be so ashamed.

What's next...having to type with a pink font now?

Sig lines, 6 weeks. Man up and ink the deal.

Forum List

Back