President is lying

TheBlaze.com: Video: Glenn Beck Program : President is lying - Video

Gun running to Syria rebels. Who are from Al Qaeda and Muslim brother hood... We are supplying guns to the very people who want us dead

Shouldn't this thread be about Reagan?

Reagan has been dead low these many years. how about we drag Tim McVeigh outta the grave and run him around the block one more time?

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Maybe my question should have been why this isn't viewed as being Reaganesque? :eusa_angel:

Shouldn't this thread be about Reagan?

Reagan has been dead low these many years. how about we drag Tim McVeigh outta the grave and run him around the block one more time?

Maybe my question should have been why this isn't viewed as being Reaganesque? :eusa_angel:

Well, I guess it could be.

SO in your eyes, there is nothing wrong with it then....yes?

You know...its funny....it all started back during the last debate in 2008...

Obama said that philanthropists associated with Ayers, so what is wrong with the fact that he did....and the left said "Yeah! Why not"?

Then, as his term was in progress all on the left would say "Bush did it so why is it bad that Obama is doing it"....

Funny thing....many onb the left view Bush as the worst President in our history...and Reagan not far behind....

Yet....

they continually point out how Obama, the BEST president in history, does things no different than Reagan and Bush.

They seem to be OK with comparing the BEST as no different than the WORST.

Go figure.

Obama said that philanthropists associated with Ayers, so what is wrong with the fact that he did....and the left said "Yeah! Why not"?

Then, as his term was in progress all on the left would say "Bush did it so why is it bad that Obama is doing it"....

Funny thing....many onb the left view Bush as the worst President in our history...and Reagan not far behind....

Yet....

they continually point out how Obama, the BEST president in history, does things no different than Reagan and Bush.

Go figure.

Doesn't the right do the same thing basically?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll all pick the winning side.

Yet....

Go figure.

I dont know...but I assume they do...

But this is the first time where we have "the best in history" following"the worst in history"...

And I find it ironic how often the left says "Who cares, Bush did it too"

I read this last night and was under the impression that this is just a theory by Beck, nothing more. Anything I've looked up on it always points back to Beck.

I read this last night and was under the impression that this is just a theory by Beck, nothing more. Anything I've looked up on it always points back to Beck.

Here's one that doesn't: How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria - Business Insider

You know, I'm just not sure what to make of it at this point. :eusa_eh:
It would explain why Obama was in such a big hurry to point the finger of blame at that youtube video. And one can imagine that if some shit was going down in Libya that they didn't want people to know about, they'd minimize the number of people they put on the ground there. Why we didn't have more security, even after it was requested, is inexplicable.

Yet....

Go figure.

I dont know...but I assume they do...

But this is the first time where we have "the best in history" following"the worst in history"...

And I find it ironic how often the left says "Who cares, Bush did it too"

In the end most everybody just wants to catch the other side doing wrong.

Forum List

Back