President greets British PM in Rose Garden

The weather's been pretty nice lately. I'm surprised Obama didn't have a beer wagon out there too.

It seemed the Prime Minster and President were getting along very well. That was good to see. I noticed the cherry blossoms in the background at the Rose Garden. Kind of a symbolic rebirth after some rough times between Obama and the British government.

It seemed the Prime Minster and President were getting along very well. That was good to see. I noticed the cherry blossoms in the background at the Rose Garden. Kind of a symbolic rebirth after some rough times between Obama and the British government.

:lol: I don't think the British are quite as naive as you hope they are.

:lol: I don't think the British are quite as naive as you hope they are.

No, the British are being British. Obama is kissing up, at least he didn't bow.

Terry is a honey... in RL... as is the overly gorgeous Frankie Lampard. :eusa_drool: But I suspect that is not overly important to you. CFC rock! The Rich Russian serves his purpose... I just wish he'd bring back The Special One.... Jose - I Am God - Mourinho!

I thought Obama played a good game with the Cameron visit... apart from that pathetic 'chuffed to bits' thing. I can tell it's an election year when the President drags the Prime Minster over for a whistle stop tour of the battleground states. No, nothing desperate about that. :lol:

Interestingly.... it's been criticized more than once in the British media... the BBC no less! One commentator ventured to voice the question of appropriateness of seeing the President and the Prime Minister of two countries currently at war being at a basketball game while our troops are dying overseas. Priorities, I guess... but discussing exit strategies seems to be less important than playing politics and vote whoring. Color me shocked.

No, that is not important to me....the WAGs are! Naw, not really. Yes, Morinho might come back, but Ambramovich needs to go. Needs to take his shonkily gotten ill gains and piss off back to Moscow..

Yeah, well, your mate Bush didn't miss too many vacations between 2003-2008....

I like the Russian's check book. He can stay. :lol:

And... Bush was never my 'mate'. I had no more respect for him than I have for Obama.

Another interesting fact.... George W has been to England several times since retiring... he was invited as a private guest of the Queen. They are, apparently, quite good 'mates'. Go figure.... but my brother, who has met Bush, said he'd definitely have a beer with the guy... but he wouldn't vote for him as dog catcher.

Yeah, well it's where he got his cheque book from that bothers me..

Oh, I'd have a beer with Bush...and Palin too...just as long as they stay out of office!

No, that is not important to me....the WAGs are! Naw, not really. Yes, Morinho might come back, but Ambramovich needs to go. Needs to take his shonkily gotten ill gains and piss off back to Moscow..

And... Bush was never my 'mate'. I had no more respect for him than I have for Obama.

Another interesting fact.... George W has been to England several times since retiring... he was invited as a private guest of the Queen. They are, apparently, quite good 'mates'. Go figure.... but my brother, who has met Bush, said he'd definitely have a beer with the guy... but he wouldn't vote for him as dog catcher.

Oh, I'd have a beer with Bush...and Palin too...just as long as they stay out of office!

Meh, my blues are benefiting... I'll live with his dirty billions. :lol:

Bush can't run again... you do know that, right? Palin could.... but she'd lose... you're worrying about nothing.

Bush can't run again... you do know that, right? Palin could.... but she'd lose... you're worrying about nothing.

You're a conservative, I know you'd live with his dirty billions..:D

I know he can't run for president, but he could run for dog catcher, yeah?

Palin won't run...but she will remain active speaking which is fine with me.

Unfortunately? She's damaged courtesy of the left, and she let it happen to boot.

Thank you, Mr. President, for repairing America's prestige/image :)

British Prime Minister Makes Official Visit to White House | C-SPAN
WASHINGTON, DC
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

You do realize that GB is one of our oldest and staunchest allies don't you? What's to repair?

How's Obama's boots taste?

:lol:

You think it's Obama's boots that are being licked?

Palin won't run...but she will remain active speaking which is fine with me.

Unfortunately? She's damaged courtesy of the left, and she let it happen to boot.

But you wouldn't want her running though would you?

I'm a conservative.... so I won't buy an i-phone... because of the working conditions of the production workers in China. Interesting, huh? Apple... the honey of the OWS movement.... the heroes of the left.... and millions buy their products.... but not me. I stick to BlackBerry - because I know exactly where their factories are and the working conditions. Ethics are tricky. I can't change Chelsea, but I can control what I personally purchase. See how that works?

I'm a conservative.... so I won't buy an i-phone... because of the working conditions of the production workers in China. Interesting, huh? Apple... the honey of the OWS movement.... the heroes of the left.... and millions buy their products.... but not me. I stick to BlackBerry - because I know exactly where their factories are and the working conditions. Ethics are tricky. I can't change Chelsea, but I can control what I personally purchase. See how that works?

I Stick to MOTOROLA...

WASHINGTON, DC

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

Gee. It's only taken the Obamas three years to learn how to properly treat an official Whitehouse guest. Hopefully we'll see no more of such things as:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

Obama's British 'Gift Gaffe' Not Reported By U.S. Media | NewsBusters.org

WASHINGTON, DC

Gee. It's only taken the Obamas three years to learn how to properly treat an official Whitehouse guest. Hopefully we'll see no more of such things as:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

Obama's British 'Gift Gaffe' Not Reported By U.S. Media | NewsBusters.org

PM Netanyahu gets the back door by Obama again, PS give up your country

(A year almost later he tells him 'We got yer back)...uh-huh...in an election year...:eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back