President greets British PM in Rose Garden

Quite the statesman, that President of ours. Gotta love his sad attempt to patronize. "We are chuffed to bits you are here." Geeze does he even know what that means?

I guess his speechwriters didn't bother to check current British slang.... 'chuffed to bits'? Seriously? No one here says that any more! :lol: What a fucking embarrassment. :lol: Let's pretend it's the 1970s!

He should fire his comms team.
It reminds me of Al Gore talking in a black preacher's voice or Michael Dukawkis riding in a tank

How about the Hildebeast and her 'Blackspeak'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ]Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube[/ame]

I love the fact that Barry has the time to make up his "brackets" for March Madness and fly out to catch a game but still can't come up with solutions to 8% unemployment, a stagnant economy and gas prices about to blow through the $4 a gallon level to start off a long hot summer.

If I were on the board of a company and my CEO was giving me what Barack Obama has for the past three years I'd fire his ass in a nano-second.

I love the fact that Barry has the time to make up his "brackets" for March Madness and fly out to catch a game but still can't come up with solutions to 8% unemployment, a stagnant economy and gas prices about to blow through the $4 a gallon level to start off a long hot summer.

If I were on the board of a company and my CEO was giving me what Barack Obama has for the past three years I'd fire his ass in a nano-second.
He will be. The people are just biding thier time until November.

Who cares, takes 1 minute to fill out the bracket. That said, any answer Obama has for any of these issues will probably be the wrong answer, I hope he spent days filling out his bracket, it leaves less time for him to screw up.

Thank you, Mr. President, for repairing America's prestige/image :)

British Prime Minister Makes Official Visit to White House | C-SPAN
WASHINGTON, DC
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

You do realize that GB is one of our oldest and staunchest allies don't you? What's to repair?

How's Obama's boots taste?

:lol:

That's the beauty of gubmint work... you can fuck up all day long, lose a gazillion $$ and all's well.

Quite the statesman, that President of ours. Gotta love his sad attempt to patronize. "We are chuffed to bits you are here." Geeze does he even know what that means?

I guess his speechwriters didn't bother to check current British slang.... 'chuffed to bits'? Seriously? No one here says that any more! :lol: What a fucking embarrassment. :lol: Let's pretend it's the 1970s!

I call BS...they say chuffed all the time...

WASHINGTON, DC
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

You do realize that GB is one of our oldest and staunchest allies don't you? What's to repair?

Lots to repair....why do you think Blair's popularity and then Brown's disintegrated? Started, oh, around about March 20, 2003...

I call BS...they say chuffed all the time...

The over 50s might.... but it's not exactly a common phrase these days. I've lived there long enough to remember if I heard it regularly.... I don't.

Lots to repair....why do you think Blair's popularity and then Brown's disintegrated? Started, oh, around about March 20, 2003...

I suspect many Brits would argue that this 'special relationship' has been incredibly one sided for decades.... but I'm sure you know much more about it than I do.... since you live in Australia... and I only live in the UK... and have done so - on and off - for a few years.

Can't really give back Cali to the Brits because they never owned it...we kind of stole Cali from the Spanish...and since THEY are almost as broke as Greece I'm pretty sure the last thing they would want is another broke entity to call their own.

Probably the best we can hope for is the San Andreas fault to let go and have Cali float away...

We didn't take Cali from the Spanish either. I suspect your education has some gaps in it.

Barack Obama and David Cameron: The U.S. and Britain still enjoy special relationship - The Washington Post
Over the next few days, we will consult about preparations for the NATO summit in Chicago, where our alliance will determine the next phase of the transition that we agreed to in Lisbon.
Cameron is toeing the line as he should.

So much for that 'special relationship'.... that is the attitude that makes the Brits realize that this 'special' ain't so 'special'.... Don't believe me? Ask Colin. The Brits are not stupid people.... and they don't respect the US for it's dismissive attitude towards them. The British are not gonna be fooled by your messiah.

Barack Obama and David Cameron: The U.S. and Britain still enjoy special relationship - The Washington Post
Over the next few days, we will consult about preparations for the NATO summit in Chicago, where our alliance will determine the next phase of the transition that we agreed to in Lisbon.
Cameron is toeing the line as he should.

So much for that 'special relationship'.... that is the attitude that makes the Brits realize that this 'special' ain't so 'special'.... Don't believe me? Ask Colin. The Brits are not stupid people.... and they don't respect the US for it's dismissive attitude towards them. The British are not gonna be fooled by your messiah.

"your"? The President is the President of the entire country.

Twit.

Btw- why do you have an even MORE demeaning pic of a female as your AV now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back