President greets British PM in Rose Garden

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thank you, Mr. President, for repairing America's prestige/image :)

British Prime Minister Makes Official Visit to White House | C-SPAN
WASHINGTON, DC
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

Last edited:

WASHINGTON, DC

British Prime Minister David Cameron is in the United States for an official visit this week. In addition to meetings with the president, the prime minister and his wife will attend a dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening

Quite the statesman, that President of ours. Gotta love his sad attempt to patronize. "We are chuffed to bits you are here." Geeze does he even know what that means?

WASHINGTON, DC

Quite the statesman, that President of ours. Gotta love his sad attempt to patronize. "We are chuffed to bits you are here." Geeze does he even know what that means?

I guess his speechwriters didn't bother to check current British slang.... 'chuffed to bits'? Seriously? No one here says that any more! :lol: What a fucking embarrassment. :lol: Let's pretend it's the 1970s!

He should fire his comms team.

WASHINGTON, DC

Does Romney really know what grits are? Who cares?

I guess his speechwriters didn't bother to check current British slang.... 'chuffed to bits'? Seriously? No one here says that any more! :lol: What a fucking embarrassment. :lol: Let's pretend it's the 1970s!

It reminds me of Al Gore talking in a black preacher's voice or Michael Dukawkis riding in a tank

Does Romney really know what grits are? Who cares?

More likely than obama knowing what "chuffed" WAS.

Looks like Clegg will be filling in for Cameron during PM's Questions during his absence :eusa_think:
British Prime Minister's Questions | C-SPAN
British Prime Minister David Cameron is travelling to the U.S. this week for an official visit, so Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg took his place during Prime Ministers Questions from the House of Commons.
I used to listen to PM's Questions religiously. Being I'm an Atheist :afro: , thats a metaphor ;)

Last edited:

No doubt they're fans of Life on Mars.:lol:

Looks like Clegg will be filling in for Cameron during PM's Questions during his absence :eusa_think:
British Prime Minister David Cameron is travelling to the U.S. this week for an official visit, so Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg took his place during Prime Ministers Questions from the House of Commons.
I used to listen to PM's Questions religiously. Being I'm an Atheist :afro: , thats a metaphor ;)

He always stands in for Cameron when Cameron is busy. Clegg is the Deputy PM of a coalition government... and, might I add... one that appears to be putting Britain back on track.

Cameron is being most impressive. Not as good as Mrs Thatcher, but he is making the effort.

I notice he goes out of his way to be civil to her. Unlike Major. He even brought her to #10 for tea on a couple occasions.

He always stands in for Cameron when Cameron is busy. Clegg is the Deputy PM of a coalition government... and, might I add... one that appears to be putting Britain back on track.
ummm. no duh :eusa_eh: :clap2:

Well, yea.... he is. And, the Deputy PM always stands in for the PM.... so, your comment about it 'looks like Clegg will be filling in....'.... was the Duh moment.

Twit.

Well, yea.... he is. And, the Deputy PM always stands in for the PM.... so, your comment about it 'looks like Clegg will be filling in....'.... was the Duh moment.

Twit.

BTW- Rush would approve of your (current) sexist AV :)

Idiot.

Last edited:
Can't really give back Cali to the Brits because they never owned it...we kind of stole Cali from the Spanish...and since THEY are almost as broke as Greece I'm pretty sure the last thing they would want is another broke entity to call their own.

Probably the best we can hope for is the San Andreas fault to let go and have Cali float away...

Forum List

Back