President George W......I forget.....

For Mr. Romney, the battered reputation of Mr. Bush, the last Republican president, represents a burden to minimize in a tight race for the White House. The two have not appeared together this year.

When an audience member asked about Mr. Bush in the debate last week, Mr. Romney separated himself from what he characterized as Mr. Bush’s shortcomings on the budget deficit and on trade with China.

Not to mention two illegal, failed wars.

It is an awkward situation for Bush loyalists active in the Republican campaign this year, one they like to avoid.
Too bad.

Bush is as much a part of the election as Romney, and the voters will reject a third Bush term.

Does the left always use Bush to deflect from their own candidates failures?

Reminds me of the man behind the curtain in Oz smoke and mirrors deflection. The American people are suppose to pay no attention to the current President and his failures and focus on a former President because....?
wizardofozbamacopysr1.jpg

And I guess you WOULD be an expert on the head of Bush's dick...

I really would not know nor want to.

You really need help for you anger and homosexual denial issues.

Get your mind off of cock for just 5 minutes and please tell us about your "service" as a combat veteran in Vietnam.

does anyone here claim warbler as being on their side? Seriously. He's a conservative, closeted pole-smoker. :gay:

Last edited:
And I guess you WOULD be an expert on the head of Bush's dick...

I really would not know nor want to.

You really need help for you anger and homosexual denial issues.

Get your mind off of cock for just 5 minutes and please tell us about your "service" as a combat veteran in Vietnam.

does anyone here claim warbler as being on their side? Seriously. He's a conservative, closeted pole-smoker. :gay:

but he has a patriotic weenie :D

Or is a patriotic weenie?

Forum List

Back