President George W......I forget.....

Even more similar is Willard's plan to balloon the Pentagon budget. I guess he is getting ready for the pre-emptive war....repeat W.

Um...reality check here.

Obama has spent $1,000,000,000,000 more each year than he had. What did he/we buy exactly?

Yeah Bush only spent 2/3 of that each year more than we had...
And he gave us a recession.

GW Bush has more Americanism/Patriotism in the head of his dick than you will ever know in your fake-vet lifetime, assbrain.

Tell us about your combat experiences in Nam, pole smoking fucking liar.

GW Bush has more Americanism/Patriotism in the head of his dick than you will ever know in your fake-vet lifetime, assbrain.

And I guess you WOULD be an expert on the head of Bush's dick...

I really would not know nor want to.

You really need help for you anger and homosexual denial issues.

Last edited:
And I guess you WOULD be an expert on the head of Bush's dick...

I really would not know nor want to.

You really need help for you anger and homosexual denial issues.

Get your mind off of cock for just 5 minutes and please tell us about your "service" as a combat veteran in Vietnam.

It is so refreshing to debate with such an articulate individual, as yourself....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Desperation at its best!

It is so refreshing to debate with such an articulate individual, as yourself....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Desperation at its best!

Well then debate it - assfucker.

Why should I stop what I am doing right now and head to the poll to vote for Obama?

Achievements?

Foreign policy?

Employment?

Jobs created?

Gas prices?

Wars?

Go for it - pole smoker.

:lol:

Desperation at its best!

Well then debate it - assfucker.

Why should I stop what I am doing right now and head to the poll to vote for Obama?

Achievements?

Foreign policy?

Employment?

Jobs created?

Gas prices?

Wars?

Go for it - pole smoker.

Gonna be a tough assignment for the left Warrior without bringing old W into it.

I want to know why I should vote for Obama too.

For Mr. Romney, the battered reputation of Mr. Bush, the last Republican president, represents a burden to minimize in a tight race for the White House. The two have not appeared together this year.

When an audience member asked about Mr. Bush in the debate last week, Mr. Romney separated himself from what he characterized as Mr. Bush’s shortcomings on the budget deficit and on trade with China.

Not to mention two illegal, failed wars.

It is an awkward situation for Bush loyalists active in the Republican campaign this year, one they like to avoid.
Too bad.

Bush is as much a part of the election as Romney, and the voters will reject a third Bush term.

For Mr. Romney, the battered reputation of Mr. Bush, the last Republican president, represents a burden to minimize in a tight race for the White House. The two have not appeared together this year.

When an audience member asked about Mr. Bush in the debate last week, Mr. Romney separated himself from what he characterized as Mr. Bush’s shortcomings on the budget deficit and on trade with China.

It is an awkward situation for Bush loyalists active in the Republican campaign this year, one they like to avoid.
Too bad.

Bush is as much a part of the election as Romney, and the voters will reject a third Bush term.

Does the left always use Bush to deflect from their own candidates failures?

Reminds me of the man behind the curtain in Oz smoke and mirrors deflection. The American people are suppose to pay no attention to the current President and his failures and focus on a former President because....?

Too bad.

Wrong. The voters will reject a third Carter term.

If Obama had a record to run on, he wouldn't have to be running against Bush. :lmao:

Forum List

Back