Trump President Elect Trump And President Putin Working Together I Salute!

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
President Elect Trump And President Putin Working Together I Salute! (video included at bottom)

Having been in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries in recent years, I have noticed many things I am sure others haven't. I respect and love Putin and the only thing that really ever puzzled me with him was Crimea and the Ukraine but because there are many variables going on with that that I am not aware, I have never taken the prosecution approach to Vladimir as Ukraine and several others have and sure they have their reasons. Vladimir certainly revealed to be effective and aware of the limitations other countries would embark to get invloved and succeeded with taking Crimea which proves to me he is strategically intellectual effective and accomplished on that front. He appears to be very direct, understands western frustrations better than many citizens over here. I have even been in contact with him when I feel he may find information useful towards how our elected officials betray the citizens of our countries and it appears he actually may have been listening although I suspect he has many other sources.

At one time I would have been willing to act like the glue to keep the EU together until in late 2015 I noticed that the EU was imposing what is now known as the globalist agenda and warned many countries of islam and to work together to take back Syria and send the refugees right back there to prevent the corruption islam imposes with their violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable in islam. Soon after I contact the EU countries and a few others with the warning in late 2015 some of those countries began to close their boarders and even build fences. Vladimir stepped up to the plate to take on the war in Syria.

Appears to me that globalists started the war there and spun the terrrorist crap to deliberately send muslims to many countries knowing full well the fact I have been sharing for several years that religius lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and since there were so many muslims in Syria I guess they thought it was the best place to provoke war to have excuse to send muslims fast tracked to other countries knowing full well it would lead to war and divide and knowing full well muslims all follow islam where violent hate crimes against non muslims are deemed as acceptbale which also proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe because all muslims follow islam.

Putin continued the fight and if I recal France got in on it as well before that country became a complete mockery of what it once was thanks to followers of Islam the religion of hate crimes deemed as acceptable against non muslims.

Apparently the USA officials who are so eager to betray their own citizens as well anyone else in support of this globalist agenda has been arming what they call radicals to do the dirty work to cause the mass immigration especially into the EU and like this video says while telling the EU to hang in there.

Now Trump comes into play and I am excited to see the garbage dumped from office and I also suspect he and Vladimir may even soon become friends as they quite possibly will crush the the globalist agenda along with the globalists with it. I have already shared with them a primary way to do it (even shared that with Vladimir months ago) and if these two work together they really have the potential to turn things around even though thanks to low lifes screwing the globe in office things are likely to get worse before they get better and globalists along with liberals who are obviously betraying the countries they were elected to be in office by instead of conducting themselves as a democracy betray everyone by instead forcing lobbyist dictation which is quite obviously not a democracy and this even goes on up here in Canada with these low life scum bags in office right now. I'm working on ridding Canada of such excrement on the grounds of treason because our citizens are for example getting less privileges than muslim immigrants while muslims pose an obvious threat to the lives of every non muslim on the planet. Government doesn't expect them to work, gives them thousands of dollars a month (more than they give Canadian citizens on subsidy to my understanding and even better benefits with better drug coverage etc.) while they destroy the economy as citizens are losing jobs. These traitors in office I see obviously doing this because they do not want citizens to be able to afford to have large families while they fund muslims to procreate like rabbits thus with all of the immigration and muslim incentive to populate the obvious is that they are pushing for a muslim majority so they can then try and force islam on Canada as they attempt on several countries so our children / grandchildren will be running for their lives from being beheaded or stoned to death for not being muslim, gang raped for not wearing muslim garbage bags while those who follow islam the religion of hate and paedophilia also deem acceptable paedophilia because islam also deems sex with 9 year olds as acceptable.

Our current government consist of those deliberately out to kill off Canadian citizens with these violent hate crimes deemed as acceptable in islam of which every single muslim on the planet follows islam.

I suspect Putin and Trump working together can make serious impact, and serious enough for other countries to wake up and work towards deporting all muslims and they can go back to countries from which they came. They can whine and pout all they want but if they want to stay they can throw islam in the garbage where it belongs (where every religion belongs) permanently.

I applaud Putin and Trump wanting to work together, because unlike liberals they actually appear to care about citizens instead of betraying everyone while abusing power like liberals do as they obsessive and compulsively force lies and lobbyist dictatorship on the public the bunch of low life scum they prove to be.

I look forward to see the future unfold with hope that these two play a key role in undoing the damage low life scum bag liberals and globalists have done.

If Putin and Trump work together to destroy globalist bunkers / underground cities etc. they will take out assets globalists stash in their pre prepared living areas for when they plan to corrupt the human population of the world to destroy itself they will stop the globalists in their tracks in doing such because I also suspect globalist have used a majority of their money to build these hidden places and store them with mass amounts of assets to survive on etc.

President Vladimir Putin and President Elect Trump, I salute you because you play a key role in actually giving the well being of the future of the life on this planet, the well being and sanity of current and future generations hope.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s business success means that he’s is a smart man who will quickly adapt to his new role as president, Russian Vladimir Putin said.

The fact that Trump managed to achieve success in business, suggests that he is a smart man,” Putin said in an interview with Russia’s NTV channel.

And as he is smart, that means he will fully and quite quickly be aware of a different level of responsibility. We assume that he will be acting this way,” he added.

We understand the extent of our responsibility and are sincerely willing to take part in solving global and regional problems, of course, where our involvement is appropriate, necessary, and in demand,” the president stated.
Putin: Trump is smart, will soon be aware of different level of responsibility

Putin: Sadly, Russia-US relations have deteriorated considerably over these last years, but this is not our fault. Now that the election campaign is over in the United States and a new president will soon enter the White House, we hope that this will create an opportunity to improve these relations, which are so important not only for our two peoples, but also for ensuring international stability and security. During my recent telephone conversation with Mr Donald Trump, we agreed that something must certainly be done about the current unsatisfactory state of bilateral relations. As I have said, our country is ready to cover its part of the road.
Meeting of Primakov Readings International Forum

upload_2016-12-7_12-15-32.png

• Banned
Donald Trump’s business success means that he’s is a smart man who will quickly adapt to his new role as president, Russian Vladimir Putin said.

The fact that Trump managed to achieve success in business, suggests that he is a smart man,” Putin said in an interview with Russia’s NTV channel.

And as he is smart, that means he will fully and quite quickly be aware of a different level of responsibility. We assume that he will be acting this way,” he added.

We understand the extent of our responsibility and are sincerely willing to take part in solving global and regional problems, of course, where our involvement is appropriate, necessary, and in demand,” the president stated.
Putin: Trump is smart, will soon be aware of different level of responsibility

Putin: Sadly, Russia-US relations have deteriorated considerably over these last years, but this is not our fault. Now that the election campaign is over in the United States and a new president will soon enter the White House, we hope that this will create an opportunity to improve these relations, which are so important not only for our two peoples, but also for ensuring international stability and security. During my recent telephone conversation with Mr Donald Trump, we agreed that something must certainly be done about the current unsatisfactory state of bilateral relations. As I have said, our country is ready to cover its part of the road.
Meeting of Primakov Readings International Forum

View attachment 101093

Thanks for sharing & If you were Putin :) , would you want relations with liberal scum? Everyone except weak minded liberal sock puppets know for the most who is to blame.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
I edited the composition beginning this thread just for typos etc (minor), I wrote it so fast it even made my head spin and I am fighting to keep my eyes open as I have been up all night and day!

oh and this has allot to do with ridding the trash Canada has in office right now because lobbyist dictatorship is not democracy. We have traitors in office.

15337509_347722375609966_6736481204524561727_n.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
  • Banned
What makes my left hand smarter than a leftist? It knows that the right one does everything better :) :) ;)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I edited the composition beginning this thread just for typos etc (minor), I wrote it so fast it even made my head spin and I am fighting to keep my eyes open as I have been up all night and day!

oh and this has allot to do with ridding the trash Canada has in office right now because lobbyist dictatorship is not democracy. We have traitors in office.

15337509_347722375609966_6736481204524561727_n.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
How true. When the roles were reversed that "lobbyist dictatorship" was called an oligarchy and is indeed one, especially so when the left is in control. If I would have to choose between the 2 I'd rather not have an oligarchy which resembles the old polit-bureau of the USSR which in turn the Liberals in Canada, the US and the EU have morphed into. These are democracies only in the technical sense ever since the main stream press demonizes all opposition much the same as Joseph Goebbles did under Hitler and how Agitrop worked during and after Stalin. Present day Germany is a good example how destructive this left agenda really is.
Frau Merkel is a conservative in name only and is perhaps even more skewed to the left than H.Clinton ever was.
When President Reagan said "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall" it did not take the east German communists very long after the wall was down to create the irreparable mess present day Germany is in.
I don`t think Reagan ever anticipated that Angela Merkel who was a top graduate of Agitrop, the Soviet Union's department for agitation and propaganda to get a stranglehold on the Chancellery in Germany.
So as a German (living in Canada) I can understand why so many Americans want to build a wall, because had the wall in Germany not come down, West Germany would be a far better place today for West-Germans as it is now for both East and West Germans.

Forum List

Back