President Donald Trump Recognized as ‘Pro-Life Person of the Year’ for 2017

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Congrats, President Trump!

(This ought to stir up the 'hornets nest' of Pro-Abortion Liberals, which is NOT my intent!)

"One of the most prominent pro-life groups in America has given its annual award to President Donald Trump, declaring him the 2017 “Pro-Life Person of the Year.”

“Since Trump took office, he has accomplished more for the pro-life agenda than any other president,” according to Operation Rescue, one of the most visible and effective pro-life activist groups in the country.

Operation Rescue gives its annual Malachi Award “to recognize individuals who sacrificially work to advance the cause of protecting the pre-born,” their website states.

The group’s president, Troy Newman, had high praise for Mr. Trump, announcing that he “has proven to be the most pro-life president we have had in modern history and has backed up his pro-life rhetoric with action like no other before him.”

By doing what?

Maybe if you actually READ the article you would know. Exert at least a small amount of effort to educate yourself - clicking a link and reading shouldn't tax you too much. Just in case, though, here ya go:

"In explaining why its award went to Mr. Trump, Operation Rescue highlighted eight specific accomplishments it attributes to his presidency.

These achievements include naming Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court, denying public money to abortion providers around the world, the Department of Justice investigation into Planned Parenthood’s illegal sale of baby parts, support for pro-life legislation, support for the defunding of Planned Parenthood, his naming of pro-life people to his administration, specific HHS pro-life policies, and protections for conscientious objectors to the Obamacare HHS mandate."

This is one area that I support Trump on. Though I wish he would do more in the area of availability of birth control. The most effective way to decrease abortion is to decrease pregnancies

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"protecting the pre-born"
Lol

Pretending to worry about the pre born is a freebie for republicans. It doesn't cost one thin dime. After the child is born, maybe his parents are getting food stamps, or the child has health issues the parents can't afford so they have him on medicaid , then the true republican spirit comes out..... freeloader, free stuff, useless eater etc.

Last edited:
This is one area that I support Trump on. Though I wish he would do more in the area of availability of birth control. The most effective way to decrease abortion is to decrease pregnancies

Seriously....WHAT MORE CAN BE DONE TO PROVIDE BIRTH CONTROL?

Birth control / condoms is given out in middle schools, high schools, colleges, clinics...If you have insurance you can look on line and find a list of companies who will ship it right to your door. Some Shelters / Community help clinics hand them out and / or are in contact with companies that will give birth control for free to people - no insurance needed.

I would love to hear any real suggestions on how to make birth control any more easy to get.

By doing what?

Maybe if you actually READ the article you would know. Exert at least a small amount of effort to educate yourself - clicking a link and reading shouldn't tax you too much. Just in case, though, here ya go:

"In explaining why its award went to Mr. Trump, Operation Rescue highlighted eight specific accomplishments it attributes to his presidency.

These achievements include naming Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court, denying public money to abortion providers around the world, the Department of Justice investigation into Planned Parenthood’s illegal sale of baby parts, support for pro-life legislation, support for the defunding of Planned Parenthood, his naming of pro-life people to his administration, specific HHS pro-life policies, and protections for conscientious objectors to the Obamacare HHS mandate."

LOL,

Which of Trump's FIVE positions on abortion did they like the best?

Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days

Trump should of received seven nobel peace prizes by now being, early 2009, Obama got one for doing absolutely nothing. well, he did speak without a teleprompter a few times, i guess thats enough reason to be awarded a reward

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Any girl can get free birth control in any county in the US. All she has to do is go to the county health department. And this has been true for at least 40 years. The whole thing "it's hard to get birth control" is a fake narrative pushed by babykillers. It has nothing to do with reality.

Seriously....WHAT MORE CAN BE DONE TO PROVIDE BIRTH CONTROL?

Birth control / condoms is given out in middle schools, high schools, colleges, clinics...If you have insurance you can look on line and find a list of companies who will ship it right to your door. Some Shelters / Community help clinics hand them out and / or are in contact with companies that will give birth control for free to people - no insurance needed.

I would love to hear any real suggestions on how to make birth control any more easy to get.

County health departments will give free pregnancy tests, pap smears, and hand out bags of birth control pills for free.

And now that the money has been pulled from PP and routed to the providers themselves..., they will be even more effective at doing it.

...btw....my daughter and her husband are living examples of how
Trump should of received seven nobel peace prizes by now being, early 2009, Obama got one for doing absolutely nothing. well, he did speak without a teleprompter a few times, i guess thats enough reason to be awarded a reward
Now, now, Rexx, that's not entirely true. President Barak Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize for 'POTENTIAL'. I believe the U.N. believed by giving Obama the NPP they believed they could manipulate him, get him to be a 'Carter' rather than a 'Bush' or 'Reagan' or even a 'JFK'.

Boy did he prove them WRONG! :p

War in Libya
War in Syria (Invaded Syria)
Allowed ISIS into Iraq resulting in more War in Iraq
Personal Drone Assassination Program
Increased War / Combat Ops across the globe (North Africa, Yemen, etc....)
--- We have SpecOps in dozens of nations around the globe, especially within the ME/HOA areas

...btw....my daughter and her husband are living examples of how
Now, now, Rexx, that's not entirely true. President Barak Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize for 'POTENTIAL'. I believe the U.N. believed by giving Obama the NPP they believed they could manipulate him, get him to be a 'Carter' rather than a 'Bush' or 'Reagan' or even a 'JFK'.

Boy did he prove them WRONG! :p

War in Libya
War in Syria (Invaded Syria)
Allowed ISIS into Iraq resulting in more War in Iraq
Personal Drone Assassination Program
Increased War / Combat Ops across the globe (North Africa, Yemen, etc....)
--- We have SpecOps in dozens of nations around the globe, especially within the ME/HOA areas
now now now! Obama did keep Russia and "Korea" in check! Yes?

'Kept Russia and NK In Check'.... If you mean

Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid Russia's intent to corner the US Uranium market and acquire 20% of the US supply of Uranium, helped them do so, and hid Russia's crimes of Bribery, Extortion, Intimidation, and Buying Politicians and agency officials - like Hillary Clinton (Price tag $145 Million).....

Comey. Lynch, and Obama his Russia's crimes of attempting to hack Senior US Federal Politicians, execute PsyOps programs (conning snowflakes into organizing and marching for them), paying Liberal groups (like Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist) to spread racial division and violence, and did nothing to prevent any of this because Barry was trying to get Putin's ok to invade Syria...

...Comey, Hillary, and Barry helped Russia run a PsyOp program to divide the US by purchasing a fake report filled with Russian propaganda from a foreign agent through a company working for the Russians and then using that report illegally in a US election...

Did nothing to prevent NK from growing / completing in's nuclear program Bill Clinton started and did nothing to prevent NK from acquiring the missile technology giving them the ability to strike the US ... because Barry was too busy financing/supplying/arming/training/defending/protecting terrorists, Drug Cartel Members, Human traffickers, violent illegals, MS13, etc....

..then you are absolutely correct! Barry was all over it and kept Russia and Nk 'in check'.

:lmao:

'Kept Russia and NK In Check'.... If you mean

Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid Russia's intent to corner the US Uranium market and acquire 20% of the US supply of Uranium, helped them do so, and hid Russia's crimes of Bribery, Extortion, Intimidation, and Buying Politicians and agency officials - like Hillary Clinton (Price tag $145 Million).....

Comey. Lynch, and Obama his Russia's crimes of attempting to hack Senior US Federal Politicians, execute PsyOps programs (conning snowflakes into organizing and marching for them), paying Liberal groups (like Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist) to spread racial division and violence, and did nothing to prevent any of this because Barry was trying to get Putin's ok to invade Syria...

...Comey, Hillary, and Barry helped Russia run a PsyOp program to divide the US by purchasing a fake report filled with Russian propaganda from a foreign agent through a company working for the Russians and then using that report illegally in a US election...

Did nothing to prevent NK from growing / completing in's nuclear program Bill Clinton started and did nothing to prevent NK from acquiring the missile technology giving them the ability to strike the US ... because Barry was too busy financing/supplying/arming/training/defending/protecting terrorists, Drug Cartel Members, Human traffickers, violent illegals, MS13, etc....

..then you are absolutely correct! Barry was all over it and kept Russia and Nk 'in check'.

:lmao:
does obama still wear his nobel peace prize like a necklace everywhere he goes? like with me, I usually have a 12x12 head shot of Huma hanging on my necklace, i wear it wherever I go

'Barak Obama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Greatest Former Leader of The Known Free World Ever To Rule The United States. Nice to meet you...here's my card - it says the same thing so you never forget it.'

:p

"protecting the pre-born"
Lol

Pretending to worry about the pre born is a freebie for republicans. It doesn't cost one thin dime. After the child is born, maybe his parents are getting food stamps, or the child has health issues the parents can't afford so they have him on medicaid , then the true republican spirit comes out..... freeloader, free stuff, useless eater etc.
Republicans don't mind helping others. Just against supporting a person that can work, for their entire life. Please retire those 50 year talking points.

'Barak Obama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Greatest Former Leader of The Known Free World Ever To Rule The United States. Nice to meet you...here's my card - it says the same thing so you never forget it.'

:p
i held back a major taco bell fart during a very important job interview in 2010. Now that deserves at least two Nobel Peace Prizes! Even al sharpton couldnt pull that off on live TV.

Congrats, President Trump!

(This ought to stir up the 'hornets nest' of Pro-Abortion Liberals, which is NOT my intent!)

"One of the most prominent pro-life groups in America has given its annual award to President Donald Trump, declaring him the 2017 “Pro-Life Person of the Year.”

“Since Trump took office, he has accomplished more for the pro-life agenda than any other president,” according to Operation Rescue, one of the most visible and effective pro-life activist groups in the country.

Operation Rescue gives its annual Malachi Award “to recognize individuals who sacrificially work to advance the cause of protecting the pre-born,” their website states.

The group’s president, Troy Newman, had high praise for Mr. Trump, announcing that he “has proven to be the most pro-life president we have had in modern history and has backed up his pro-life rhetoric with action like no other before him.”

LOL

Aww, how cute. Trump is now the only elected president to not win the most admired person award for their inaugural year in office since that accolade has been awarded — so rightwingers toss him a participation award.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back