President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

Would you grow the hell up? What a childish post .... i'm beginning to think you're not worth the time.

Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar.

Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.

Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant.
Told you last time that your posts were childish and, frankly, not worth my time. So, let's analyze this one ...

Personal attack contributes nothing to the conversation "Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar."

??? In here somewhere is a coherent thought - you just didn't get it across. "Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE."

Another personal attack - poorly done. "Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant."

I can think of only one word to describe your post ----- FAIL. (that's cuz I didn't think of childish, moronic, or just plain stupid)
Hey dumb ass who do you think you are talking too????? We are living in the world of TRUMPISIMS!!!! So again! You STFU!!!....Okay Snow-FLAKE.
Oh, I know who I'm talking to ...

I'm talking to the biggest blowhard on the site, completely devoid of knowledge, who somehow believes he can bluster his way through an argument by deflecting from his failures thru the use of name calling, profanity, and vulgarisms.

That would be you .... childish, moronic, and just plain stupid.

It sucks to be you.
Go find a box of Kleenex.......sit in the corner and STFU.
Sterling comeback!!! You are invincible .... wait, I spelled that wrong .... i-d-i-o-t-i-c.

There! I got it.

How are conservatives bad for the NFL? It couldn't be more obvious that the left has been trying to kill football, and it's suceeding.
Conservatives are bad for the NFL, bad for America and for Humanity.
You didn't explain how they are bad for the NFL, douche bag. The reality is that the left is guilty of what you accuse conservatives of.
Hey Fuck Face conservative ideology has been a virus with everything it touches!!! The NFL will recover.
It's leftwing ideology that has infected the NFL, not conservative. And that is what has started it along its downward spiral.
The NFL will thrive in the 21st century if it ignores conservative cry babies.
It will die without conservatives. It already is dying. The left has been trying to kill it for at least a decade.

None of what you said validates your lies .... you, of course, move the goalposts when caught. Go back, look at what you said, and prove it.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

You did not answer my question.

You said because of Trump EO on regulations now people are working and open up more markets.
WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Prove it or you are just one lying dumb ignorant.

Would you grow the hell up? What a childish post .... i'm beginning to think you're not worth the time.

Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.

Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant.
Told you last time that your posts were childish and, frankly, not worth my time. So, let's analyze this one ...

Personal attack contributes nothing to the conversation "Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar."

??? In here somewhere is a coherent thought - you just didn't get it across. "Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE."

Another personal attack - poorly done. "Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant."

I can think of only one word to describe your post ----- FAIL. (that's cuz I didn't think of childish, moronic, or just plain stupid)
Hey dumb ass who do you think you are talking too????? We are living in the world of TRUMPISIMS!!!! So again! You STFU!!!....Okay Snow-FLAKE.

Thank you.

Really? I DO NOT LIE. I'm sure you are going to ask for reference or a link.

The jobs boast in Trump's UN speech was wrong - CNN Video

Obama inherited bad economy.
Do you honestly believe the economy will miraculously excellent first quarter of 2017 without an excellent economy in 2016? The economy was booming start of 2015 and 2016 rolled over to 2017. That's a fact dude. Trump doesn't deserve the credits.

Few jobs had come back but companies are still moving overseas and to Mexico. That's the reality. There is nothing to brag about. That has nothing to do with tax and democrats. Trump bragged every thing even he doesn't deserve the credits.

Because of Trump EO on regulations more people are working, open up new markets ----- BULL FUCKING SHIT. Like what? Post a link to support your lies and stupidity.

The unemployment rate of September
2017 is 4.4 similar to 2005.

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past
None of what you said validates your lies .... you, of course, move the goalposts when caught. Go back, look at what you said, and prove it.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

You did not answer my question.

You said because of Trump EO on regulations now people are working and open up more markets.
WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Prove it or you are just one lying dumb ignorant.

Dude you are going round and round —- So far you have not give me a single example of Trump EO created jobs and open the market.
You are a liar and dishonest person.

Forum List

Back