President Could Authorize Military Drone Strikes Inside U.S.

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Revealed: Holder Says President Could Authorize Military Drone Strikes Inside U.S.

Mar. 5, 2013
Billy Hallowell

While this would likely set at ease anyone worried about the potential use of drones on U.S. land, Holder doesn’t conclude there. It is the next section of the letter that is the most contentious, as it leaves the door open for potential action in the event of large-scale terror attacks or other monumental disturbances.

“The question you have posed is therefore entirely hypothetical, unlikely to occur, and one we hope no President will ever have to confront,” the letter continues. “It is possible, I suppose, to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States.”

Revealed: Holder Says President Could Authorize Military Drone Strikes Inside U.S. | TheBlaze.com

the same libbs that raised hell about water boarding will not say a damn thing against killing Americans on American soil ....after all Obama is their hero .

Last edited:
the same libbs that raised hell about water boarding will not say a damn thing against killing Americans on American soil ....after all Obama is their hero .

You seriously cannot think of any situation where taking out an American citizen might be absolutely vital? The idea that you cannot is a bit scary to me.

As asked before, won't all the gunnery experts just shoot down the drones?

"Revealed: Holder Says President Could Authorize Military Drone Strikes Inside U.S."

What is the address of the Republican National Headquarters again?

“It is possible, I suppose, to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States.”

Doesn't this remind anyone else of the period 1861 - 1865?

You seriously cannot think of any situation where taking out an American citizen might be absolutely vital? The idea that you cannot is a bit scary to me.
and

your party can't think of any situation where water boarding a terrorist my be absolutely vital.

Last edited:
Actually, reading that earlier on aol news...made me nervous. Isn't this the beginning of where the right to bear arms are to stop tyranny from our own government? And does this not sound suspiciously like that could be the plan down the road eventually? It sure does to me. I'm pretty sure I don't like it. At all.

If only Republicans knew that all Pro-Gun supporters, including people like myself, that only post on the internet are on Terrorist Watch Lists, they would be more afraid of this.

If only Democrats knew that all Occupy Wall Street organizers and identified participants were also on the Terrorist Watch Lists, they too would be more afraid of this.

Since I am both an Occupy Wall Streeter and a Pro-Gun person, I get searched rather hard when I go to airports and questionnaired. At least the feds respect me enough to build me my own FEMA coffin.

If only Republicans knew that all Pro-Gun supporters, including people like myself, that only post on the internet are on Terrorist Watch Lists, they would be more afraid of this.

If only Democrats knew that all Occupy Wall Street organizers and identified participants were also on the Terrorist Watch Lists, they too would be more afraid of this.

Since I am both an Occupy Wall Streeter and a Pro-Gun person, I get searched rather hard when I go to airports and questionnaired. At least the feds respect me enough to build me my own FEMA coffin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI]Fema Camp Coffins Investigated - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back