President Carter Sued!

Carter's anti-Semitism:

Why Jimmy Carter Really is an Anti-Semite
A day after Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s June 14 speech on the Middle East conflict, Carter told the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee of the Israeli Knesset (or Parliament), “In my opinion, Netanyahu brought up several obstacles to peace in his speech that others before him have not placed. He insists on settlement expansion and demands that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state, even though 20% of Israel’s citizens are not Jewish.”

Israel’s right to exist is an obstacle to peace

So, in Jimmy Carter’s world, Israel’s daring to insist that it be recognized as the Jewish homeland—only the very reason why it exists and the historical basis for it—cannot be allowed. It is the obstacle to peace, not the Arabs’ refusal to accept it.​

FrontPage Magazine - The Real Jimmy Carter
Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia, had deeply shaken my belief in his integrity. When I was first told that he received a monetary reward in the name of Shiekh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahayan, and kept the money, even after Harvard returned money from the same source because of its anti-Semitic history, I simply did not believe it. How could a man of such apparent integrity enrich himself with dirty money from so dirty a source?

And let there be no mistake about how dirty the Zayed Foundation is. I know because I was involved, in a small way, in helping to persuade Harvard University to return more than $2 million that the financially strapped Divinity School received from this source. Initially, I was reluctant to put pressure on Harvard to turn back money for the Divinity School, but then a student at the Divinity School, Rachael Lea Fish showed me the facts.

They were staggering. I was amazed that in the twenty-first century there were still foundations that espoused these views. The Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-up, a think-tank funded by the Shiekh and run by his son, hosted speakers who called Jews "the enemies of all nations," attributed the assassination of John Kennedy to Israel and the Mossad and the 9/11 attacks to the United States' own military, and stated that the Holocaust was a "fable." (They also hosted a speech by Jimmy Carter.) To its credit, Harvard turned the money back. To his discredit, Carter did not.

--

Carter gladly accepted the money, though Abedi had called his bank, ostensibly the source of his funding, "the best way to fight the evil influence of the Zionists." BCCI isn't the only source: Saudi King Fahd contributed millions to the Carter Center "in 1993 alone...$7.6 million" as have other members of the Saudi Royal Family. Carter also received a million dollar pledge from the Saudi-based bin Laden family, as well as a personal $500,000 environmental award named for Sheikh Zayed, and paid for by the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. It's worth noting that, despite the influx of Saudi money funding the Carter Center, and despite the Saudi Arabian government's myriad human rights abuses, the Carter Center's Human Rights program has no activity whatever in Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis have apparently bought his silence for a steep price. The bought quality of the Center's activities becomes even more clear, however, when reviewing the Center's human rights activities in other countries: essentially no human rights activities in China or in North Korea, or in Iran, Iraq, the Sudan, or Syria, but activity regarding Israel and its alleged abuses, according to the Center's website.

The Carter Center's mission statement claims that "The Center is nonpartisan and acts as a neutral party in dispute resolution activities." How can that be, given that its coffers are full of Arab money, and that its focus is away from significant Arab abuses and on Israel's far less serious ones?​

Carter's anti-Semitism:

A day after Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s June 14 speech on the Middle East conflict, Carter told the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee of the Israeli Knesset (or Parliament), “In my opinion, Netanyahu brought up several obstacles to peace in his speech that others before him have not placed. He insists on settlement expansion and demands that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state, even though 20% of Israel’s citizens are not Jewish.”

Israel’s right to exist is an obstacle to peace

So, in Jimmy Carter’s world, Israel’s daring to insist that it be recognized as the Jewish homeland—only the very reason why it exists and the historical basis for it—cannot be allowed. It is the obstacle to peace, not the Arabs’ refusal to accept it.​

Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia, had deeply shaken my belief in his integrity. When I was first told that he received a monetary reward in the name of Shiekh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahayan, and kept the money, even after Harvard returned money from the same source because of its anti-Semitic history, I simply did not believe it. How could a man of such apparent integrity enrich himself with dirty money from so dirty a source?

And let there be no mistake about how dirty the Zayed Foundation is. I know because I was involved, in a small way, in helping to persuade Harvard University to return more than $2 million that the financially strapped Divinity School received from this source. Initially, I was reluctant to put pressure on Harvard to turn back money for the Divinity School, but then a student at the Divinity School, Rachael Lea Fish showed me the facts.

They were staggering. I was amazed that in the twenty-first century there were still foundations that espoused these views. The Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-up, a think-tank funded by the Shiekh and run by his son, hosted speakers who called Jews "the enemies of all nations," attributed the assassination of John Kennedy to Israel and the Mossad and the 9/11 attacks to the United States' own military, and stated that the Holocaust was a "fable." (They also hosted a speech by Jimmy Carter.) To its credit, Harvard turned the money back. To his discredit, Carter did not.

--

Carter gladly accepted the money, though Abedi had called his bank, ostensibly the source of his funding, "the best way to fight the evil influence of the Zionists." BCCI isn't the only source: Saudi King Fahd contributed millions to the Carter Center "in 1993 alone...$7.6 million" as have other members of the Saudi Royal Family. Carter also received a million dollar pledge from the Saudi-based bin Laden family, as well as a personal $500,000 environmental award named for Sheikh Zayed, and paid for by the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. It's worth noting that, despite the influx of Saudi money funding the Carter Center, and despite the Saudi Arabian government's myriad human rights abuses, the Carter Center's Human Rights program has no activity whatever in Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis have apparently bought his silence for a steep price. The bought quality of the Center's activities becomes even more clear, however, when reviewing the Center's human rights activities in other countries: essentially no human rights activities in China or in North Korea, or in Iran, Iraq, the Sudan, or Syria, but activity regarding Israel and its alleged abuses, according to the Center's website.

The Carter Center's mission statement claims that "The Center is nonpartisan and acts as a neutral party in dispute resolution activities." How can that be, given that its coffers are full of Arab money, and that its focus is away from significant Arab abuses and on Israel's far less serious ones?​

If this is true, why didn't I get any hits on Google News? I only got hits when searching the web and they were all right wing blogs. Who's going to believe that's unbiased or even true. Sure you don't like the MSM, but at least I thought I'd get one FOX hit. Not even a peep from them. What's up with that, Davey boy? Posting crap to the board..., AGAIN!!!

If this is true, why didn't I get any hits on Google News?
Because those articles are two and four years old, moron. :lol:
I only got hits when searching the web and they were all right wing blogs. Who's going to believe that's unbiased or even true. Sure you don't like the MSM, but at least I thought I'd get one FOX hit. Not even a peep from them. What's up with that, Davey boy? Posting crap to the board..., AGAIN!!!
Quitcher whinin', sissy boy. You don't like the articles? Tough shit.

Corroboration for the first article, from the LA Examiner: Jimmy Carter's Middle East tour - Los Angeles Middle Eastern Policy | Examiner.com

From Haaretz: Carter: Netanyahu speech created new obstacles to peace - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News (You will immediately dismiss this because it's the JOOOOS!!)

Corroboration of Dershowitz' claims: To see Jimmy Carter's true allegiances, just follow the money (You will reject this because you simply don't want to believe it.)

Ah, the anti-semite hypocrite is being sued. Too bad we can't sue him about his failed presidency.

While I certainly agree with your execration of the first, or second most incompetent President we have ever had- and I'm not including Buchanan- I hope you will agree that in this country we have no business shutting down his opinions.

"Since arriving in Canada I've been accused of thought crimes, threatened with criminal prosecution for speeches I hadn't yet given and denounced on the floor of the Parliament (which was nice because that one was on my "bucket list"). Posters advertising my speech have been officially banned, while posters denouncing me are plastered all over the University of Ottawa campus. Elected officials have been prohibited from attending my speeches. Also, the local clothing stores are fresh out of brown shirts. Welcome to Canada!"
Coulter

If his book is billed as History or factual and not a work of fiction then YES people have the right to present their contention that it is full of misrepresentations and lies. That is NOT an attack on the 1st Amendment.

Sorry, RGS...I strongly disagree witht your premise.

Who would you allow to decide historical facts or any facts for that matter, the global warmists?

No, let 'em lie, or prevaricate...or whatever. The answer is another book with a different perspective.

No banning books or words or ideas....

Would you rather have this:

"Commenting on Wilders, a long line of top Dutch politicians declared, in effect, that freedom of speech didn’t include the freedom to offend. In April 2007, intelligence and security officials had called Wilders on the carpet and demanded that he tone down his rhetoric about Islam; in February 2008, the Dutch ministers of justice and foreign affairs summoned him to a similar dressing-down.

Today—January 20, 2010—the Dutch establishment’s most serious effort yet against Wilders gets under way, as he is forced to go to criminal court to defend his right to speak his mind. Wilders is, of course, not the first European to face legal action for criticizing Islam; such luminaries as Oriana Fallaci and Brigitte Bardot also appear on that honor roll. But Wilders’s case nonetheless feels unprecedented. To read the official summons addressed to him—a sitting member of the Dutch Parliament and the head of a major Dutch political party—is all but surreal. It is to feel as if one has been hurled back into a distant, pre-Enlightenment era; it is to feel that in one fell swoop, the illusion of freedom in Europe has been extinguished. (An English translation is available here.)"
A Dark Day for the Enlightenment by Bruce Bawer, City Journal 20 January 2010

Sarge, we're the only ones left with freedom...and there should never be a 'reasonable limit' of any kind to speech: spoken, written, or as contributions to election campaigns.

"We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth." Lincoln.

If you could be sued for being stupid, Jimmy Carter would be in court all the time.

I always liked him. This is the first I have heard he's considered an anti-semite. That's upsetting.

People who do any critical thinking about the Jewish Palestine situtaion are often called antisemitic.

Which is strange considering both jews and Pali's are semetic people.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to uscitizen again.

I'll rep you when Gunny's not being a Jew about rep :razz:

Carter's anti-Semitism:

Israel’s right to exist is an obstacle to peace​

Not what it says. And the highlighted is a valid point
So, in Jimmy Carter’s world, Israel’s daring to insist that it be recognized as the Jewish homeland—only the very reason why it exists and the historical basis for it—cannot be allowed. It is the obstacle to peace, not the Arabs’ refusal to accept it.

How would you feel is the AN demanded they be given Virgina and that it be recognized by the USA as an Aryan State?
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26364
Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money,​

Do i even say it?

The Carter Center's mission statement claims that "The Center is nonpartisan and acts as a neutral party in dispute resolution activities." How can that be, given that its coffers are full of Arab money, and that its focus is away from significant Arab abuses and on Israel's far less serious ones?
Replace 'Arab' with 'Jewish' and read that again... sound familiar?

Carter's anti-Semitism:

Not what it says.​

Yes, that is what it says. It says Israel's insistence that Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state is an obstacle to peace.
And the highlighted is a valid point
So, in Jimmy Carter’s world, Israel’s daring to insist that it be recognized as the Jewish homeland—only the very reason why it exists and the historical basis for it—cannot be allowed. It is the obstacle to peace, not the Arabs’ refusal to accept it.

How would you feel is the AN demanded they be given Virgina and that it be recognized by the USA as an Aryan State?
There's a probelm with your analogy. The AN doesn't already own Virginia.
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26364
Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money,​

Do i even say it?

The Carter Center's mission statement claims that "The Center is nonpartisan and acts as a neutral party in dispute resolution activities." How can that be, given that its coffers are full of Arab money, and that its focus is away from significant Arab abuses and on Israel's far less serious ones?
Replace 'Arab' with 'Jewish' and read that again... sound familiar?
Yes. So why do people expect organizations that accept Jewish money to be beholden to Jews, but not expect organizations that accept Arab money to NOT be beholden to Arabs?

Funny, innit? Some folks screech "Follow the money!!" -- unless the money supports their beliefs, like AGW or Israel being evil.

Last edited:
Carter's anti-Semitism:

Not what it says.​

Yes, that is what it says. It says Israel's insistence that Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state is an obstacle to peace.​

I've highlighted where you prove yourself an idiot

There's a probelm with your analogy. The AN doesn't already own Virginia.

Nor did the Jews own the area in question. Ir does their ancestors' genocidal rampage give them the right to it? If so, i'm sure you recognize France, Poland, and most of the rest of Wurope s belonging to Germany.

Do i even say it?

So why do people expect organizations that accept Jewish money to be beholden to Jews, but not expect organizations that accept Arab money to NOT be beholden to Arabs?

Look, if you want to be a racist d-bag like Tank, that's fine. I recognize your right to be a racist d-bag on par with David Duke.

Joe Sobran once quipped, "an anti-Semite is someone the Jews don't like."

The ridiculousness of calling this goofy peanut farmer one-term president from the 1970s an "anti-Semite" for criticizing Israel pretty much serves up all the proof you need of that.

Last edited:
If you could be sued for being stupid, Jimmy Carter would be in court all the time.

I always liked him. This is the first I have heard he's considered an anti-semite. That's upsetting.

Then you haven't been paying attention:

Deborah Lipstadt - Jimmy Carter's Jewish Problem - washingtonpost.com

The Real Jimmy Carter [Dershowitz on Harvard and the Zayed Foundation) - Campus Watch

Anti-Semitic Reactions to Jimmy Carter's Book: White Supremacists

Forum List

Back