President Carter REALLY should just shut up

I hope Obama is a good former President as well starting in 2012.

No, let the peanut farmer keep talking. He's just reminding everyone what a massive failure he was, and at just the perfect time: right before the mid-terms.

Jimmy Carter hasn’t been mincing many words of late | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

He is a blazing idiot. Out of touch for most of his political career he is just making himself look stupid.

By the way Rdean he attacked Ted Kennedy, said he blocked major health reform in the late 70's. Remind me? Was Kennedy a Democrat or a 6 percenter?

Regarding the quote:

"He is a blazing idiot. Out of touch for most of his political career he is just making himself look stupid."

True that.

Jimmy Carter hasn’t been mincing many words of late | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

He is a blazing idiot. Out of touch for most of his political career he is just making himself look stupid.

By the way Rdean he attacked Ted Kennedy, said he blocked major health reform in the late 70's. Remind me? Was Kennedy a Democrat or a 6 percenter?

No, he doesn't have to shut up any more than the other former presidents. He is hardly an idiot, very high IQ.

He can speak anytime he wants just like the Cons here or your ex presidents. I'd love for Cheney to never open his big fat piehole ever again but he continues to do it anyway.

Forum List

Back