President Bush's "Decision Points"

Did Bush explain he got more than 40 warnings before the 911 attack (read THE COMMISSION) and then decided to order rigging the explosives in the WTC?

The UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES

Now watch the assholes. They'll tell me to leave America. We need to throw the assholes out of America. Pack them into Gitmo for life. Bush is a traitor, a liar, and a terrorist.

Some of the clips I've seen seem humorous so there's that. I'm not sure I'd give him a lot of credit for any accomplishments during his terms.

I see him as a generally nice guy like Reagan. Like Reagan though he doesn't seem like he quite understands what is going on around him.

I might get it.

Neither knew what they were doing. Reagon because of the onset of Alzheimers and Bush because he was just DUMB.

Well now, the suspected is now confirmed. Liability is employed at the Ministry of Truth. Good to know "history" is now in his partisan hands. Soon we will learn the new and exciting version of how neo-conservatism saved the world for plutocracy - the only real way for The People to be free.

A super scary super moderator who chooses a picture with large medals and a big cigar with advice about a book he never read.

This guy calls himself Elvis too. Does he fantasize that he's Elvis? Is he the king of rock 'n roll? No he's just psychotic and loves a liar and sociopath named Bush. Now the country is busted, are you happy about that Elvis super moderator?

Well now, the suspected is now confirmed. Liability is employed at the Ministry of Truth. Good to know "history" is now in his partisan hands. Soon we will learn the new and exciting version of how neo-conservatism saved the world for plutocracy - the only real way for The People to be free.

It was confirmed long ago that Wry Catcher is unable to argue intelligently. But thanks for confirming it again.

I haven't vouched for any truths here, but you, it seems are ok with the shit flowing freely from the proverbial mouth of this new asswipe "miller."

I don't speak for neo-conservatism, by the way, Wry Catcher, since I'm a conservative not a neo-conservative. Many dim-witted "liberals," such as you, are apparently unable to make such distinctions.

I also have not spoken up for "plutocracy." That's your bogeyman du jour.

If you ever have anything meritorious to say here, feel free to send up a flare. But so far, you seem to be "0 for ever."

Did Bush explain he got more than 40 warnings before the 911 attack (read THE COMMISSION) and then decided to order rigging the explosives in the WTC?

The UNITED STATES OF ASSHOLES

Now watch the assholes. They'll tell me to leave America. We need to throw the assholes out of America. Pack them into Gitmo for life. Bush is a traitor, a liar, and a terrorist.

You can stay. America suffers fucking scumbags idiots like you all the time.

And no, you fucking retard, President Bush certainly did NOT tell us how he ordered the WTC to be "wired" or rigged for explosives. That's because no such thing ever happened and no such thing ever could have happened. It's an impossibility you idiot.

There are many vermin 9/11/2001 conspiracy theorists around. You are not unique. But you are certainly a fucking idiot.

It was confirmed long ago that Wry Catcher is unable to argue intelligently. But thanks for confirming it again.

I haven't vouched for any truths here, but you, it seems are ok with the shit flowing freely from the proverbial mouth of this new asswipe "miller."

I don't speak for neo-conservatism, by the way, Wry Catcher, since I'm a conservative not a neo-conservative. Many dim-witted "liberals," such as you, are apparently unable to make such distinctions.

If you ever have anything meritorious to say here, feel free to send up a flare. But so far, you seem to be "0 for ever."

"meritorious"? The most meritorious comment in response to you liability is "Fuck Off". Of course that doesn't meet the standard to argue intelligently, but your too regular bloviations require nothing more.

"meritorious"? The most meritorious comment in response to you liability is "Fuck Off". Of course that doesn't meet the standard to argue intelligently, but your too regular bloviations require nothing more.

Again, I appreciate how quickly you prove my point, Fly Catcher. As I had JUST finished noting, you ARE indeed incapable of arguing intelligently. But, then, quick as a wink YOU come back to urge that my ability in argumentation is lacking. Quite an impressive version of "Oh yeah? Well, YOU ARE TOO!" Bravo! :clap2:

:lol:

Still waiting for that flare. :rofl:

Again, I appreciate how quickly you prove my point, Fly Catcher. As I had JUST finished noting, you ARE indeed incapable of arguing intelligently. But, then, quick as a wink YOU come back to urge that my ability in argumentation is lacking. Quite an impressive version of "Oh yeah? Well, YOU ARE TOO!" Bravo! :clap2:

This thread is an "intellectual argument"? It began as (your usual) arrogant bloviation and evolved into your usual ad hominem attack. Normally I simply respond to 'your kind' in this way:
Thanks for Sharing.

For the few real arrogant assholes I reserve:
Fuck off. As an arrogant asshole you deserve no less.

In closing I suggest you read "1984" and a little book on writing, "The Road to Readability", it won't make you less of an arrogant asshole, but you might be able to hide your true nature if you learn to write and understand presenting Booooooosh as a hero makes you appear rather silly.

This thread is an "intellectual argument"? It began as (your usual) arrogant bloviation and evolved into your usual ad hominem attack. Normally I simply respond to 'your kind' in this way:
Thanks for Sharing.

For the few real arrogant assholes I reserve:
Fuck off. As an arrogant asshole you deserve no less.

In closing I suggest you read "1984" and a little book on writing, "The Road to Readability", it won't make you less of an arrogant asshole, but you might be able to hide your true nature if you learn to write and understand presenting Booooooosh as a hero makes you appear rather silly.

You really are retarded. No, Fly Catcher, you simpleton. As everyone except you can plainly see, this thread started off as just an invitation to discuss the former President's new book.

The bloviating here has, as always, been yours.

You truly ARE a simpleton, by the way. You dislike Booooosh. Nobody cares. Your "argument" is that you think he stinks and all who disagree with you are making fools of themselves. Wow. Impressive. Yep. That really clobbers the opposition. :cuckoo:

Hey, you bombastic jerk-off. I like much of what President Bush did. I found myself disagreeing with him from time to time. That you don't agree with me is of absolutely no consequence.

You are just a dime a dozen self-important lib. Pffft.

A super scary super moderator who chooses a picture with large medals and a big cigar with advice about a book he never read.

This guy calls himself Elvis too. Does he fantasize that he's Elvis? Is he the king of rock 'n roll? No he's just psychotic and loves a liar and sociopath named Bush. Now the country is busted, are you happy about that Elvis super moderator?

so very true.well said.could not have said it better myself.:lol:

so very true.well said.could not have said it better myself.:lol:

Oh come, now, 9/11 rimjob. Like miller, you are clearly also severely retarded. Thus, you can babble stupidity just as imbecilic as the shit just spewed by miller.

Don't sell yourself short. That's our job, you moron.

Forum List

Back