President Bush

I am happy for W and Laura.

And the great grandparents. They have quite a few grandchildren--Jeb's kids and ?? another brother and sister? --I forget. I've seen pictures and there seemed to be a lot of people gathered.

you miss george bush's leadership ? lol, didnt you know by every single standard of testing george bush is literally retarded ? you really want a guy like that cic ?

George Bush had a heart....he cared about the people & the country. Yes....I also would take him back in a second! If you say he was retarded....then yes, i would prefer a retarded president instead of what we've had.

cared so much he impoverished millions of them and sent thousands to their death, funny kind of caring

you miss george bush's leadership ? lol, didnt you know by every single standard of testing george bush is literally retarded ? you really want a guy like that cic ?

Oh so Harvard grads can be retarded? That's why bamie won't release his grades? good to know.

I posted this in the clean zone. So much for that huh?
Some folks just get caught up and forget their manners. I'm happy for the Bush family, especially Barbara. The old proverb is that every generation rebels against their parents and finds an alliance with their grandparents, so it should be interesting watching how things turn out.

Forum List

Back