President Bush PAID for the Health Care for Illegal Immigrants for 8 Years!

I kinda think the gvt has to help them MM...the hospitals can not take on this entire burden.

Neither can I.
You don't seem to understand that the government doesn't have any money to pay for things unless they take it from people like you and I. Why am I responsible for paying for my own health care and paying for the health care of somebody else? I don't have a problem paying for mine, it's the other people I shouldn't have to pay for, unless I choose to.

Do you think that the federal laws should be changed that mandate that emergency rooms treat all patients regardless of their ability to pay (EMTALA)?

Maybe ERs should adopt pre-pay policies. You tell them what your problem is, you pay cash (or credit card, money order, bank check) and then you can see the doctor. If he recommends a CT scan, you lay down $1K and the picture will be taken.

If you are in an accident and you are unconscious, just a few simple calls to your bank and your funds will be wired...then you can be seen.

There are some hospitals in this country that exclusively see people on government insurance or the poor who cannot pay anything. If the government did not help them, they would not exist.

We are no longer talking about illegal immigrants. We are talking about natural-born citizen. We are talking about you.

4rrz1f.jpg

HOW could you let him do that? Pay for the health care of illegals with our tax dollars for the LAST 8 YEARS?

explain!:eusa_whistle:

go!

I know right, just another thing to add to the list of douchebaggery by bush. He was such a liberal when it came to spending and issues with illegal immigration.

Remember how bad a hit in the polls he got over immigration reform?

geesus you guys....?

BUSH WAS NOT A LIBERAL ON THIS........HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....congress DID, and justly so!

just as Obama has NOTHING to do will the illegals that will get emergency care subsidized by the gvt.

IT IS THE LAW already!

Same with the American citizens who did not have the means who could not afford it as well...force them to pay SOME HOW?

And don't have the gvt help the Emergency Rooms at all with the expense they incur because of the legal mandate the gvt put on them?

I kinda think the gvt has to help them MM...the hospitals can not take on this entire burden.

Neither can I.
You don't seem to understand that the government doesn't have any money to pay for things unless they take it from people like you and I. Why am I responsible for paying for my own health care and paying for the health care of somebody else? I don't have a problem paying for mine, it's the other people I shouldn't have to pay for, unless I choose to.
For the past 15+ years I have chosen to donate part of my income to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center .
I'll make you a deal Care4all, if the government fails to pass a health care bill, I will double my annual donation to the Fred Hutchinson cancer research hospital. If they succeed in passing it, I will eliminate my voluntary charity to them. I'll assume that the government will pick up where I left off.

Well, have your tax money go to Wars, and the Military Industrial Complex and the Banks and Financial and Insurance Corporations and the Oil companies security world wide or Halliburton and Blackwater and Faith Based Initiatives or whatever you feel justified in it going to and others that don't agree with your causes that support their tax money going elsewhere, such as helping the Hospitals pay for emergency room care for THOSE WHO CAN NOT AFFORD IT, and other things that they may believe in....?:eusa_whistle:

Wow, you just named a whole lot of other things I have argued against the government paying for. At least I'm consistent.

how could you let him do that? Pay for the health care of illegals with our tax dollars for the last 8 years?

Explain!:eusa_whistle:

Go!

i know right, just another thing to add to the list of douchebaggery by bush. He was such a liberal when it came to spending and issues with illegal immigration.

geesus you guys....?

Bush was not a liberal on this........he had nothing to do with it....congress did, and justly so!

Just as obama has nothing to do will the illegals that will get emergency care subsidized by the gvt.

it is the law already!
That is not the objection!!!!!

Neither can I.

Do you think that the federal laws should be changed that mandate that emergency rooms treat all patients regardless of their ability to pay (EMTALA)?

Maybe ERs should adopt pre-pay policies. You tell them what your problem is, you pay cash (or credit card, money order, bank check) and then you can see the doctor. If he recommends a CT scan, you lay down $1K and the picture will be taken.

If you are in an accident and you are unconscious, just a few simple calls to your bank and your funds will be wired...then you can be seen.

There are some hospitals in this country that exclusively see people on government insurance or the poor who cannot pay anything. If the government did not help them, they would not exist.

We are no longer talking about illegal immigrants. We are talking about natural-born citizen. We are talking about you.

AMEN! Xoi!

THESE goofs are arguing this for the sake of whining about Obama only....:cuckoo:

HOW could you let him do that? Pay for the health care of illegals with our tax dollars for the LAST 8 YEARS?

explain!:eusa_whistle:

go!

I know right, just another thing to add to the list of douchebaggery by bush. He was such a liberal when it came to spending and issues with illegal immigration.

geesus you guys....?

BUSH WAS NOT A LIBERAL ON THIS........HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....congress DID, and justly so!

just as Obama has NOTHING to do will the illegals that will get emergency care subsidized by the gvt.

IT IS THE LAW already!

Bush being the figure head for his 8 years in office gets the heat or the praise for whatever happens while he is president. So will obama.

If i use your logic it was the Congress' fault that we went to war with Iraq and its also congress' fault that we were billions more in debt after bush's 8 years.

Neither can I.

AMEN! Xoi!

THESE goofs are arguing this for the sake of whining about Obama only....:cuckoo:

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I am arguing against the insanity of his PLAN !

Neither can I.

AMEN! Xoi!

No one has ever been able to answer this for me.

i know right, just another thing to add to the list of douchebaggery by bush. He was such a liberal when it came to spending and issues with illegal immigration.

geesus you guys....?

Bush was not a liberal on this........he had nothing to do with it....congress did, and justly so!

Just as obama has nothing to do will the illegals that will get emergency care subsidized by the gvt.

it is the law already!

what's the objection then...if you can speak for all the obama giving illegals health care threads?

So, The entire Bush Presidency, most of which the republicans were in charge, why didn't they throw a FIT and cry like a baby the way they are now, regarding illegal immigrants getting health care on the tax payer's dime? Can you say, Hypocrisy?

For the same reason that the Dems are blowing off the fact that illegals w/be covered in the plan . . .because their party is in charge now. One coin, two sides.

geesus you guys....?

IT IS THE LAW already!

Bush being the figure head for his 8 years in office gets the heat or the praise for whatever happens while he is president. So will obama.

If i use your logic it was the Congress' fault that we went to war with Iraq and its also congress' fault that we were billions more in debt after bush's 8 years.

it is congress's fault, shared slightly with the president, because he has VETO power.

BUT president bush's congress did not make it the law for emergency rooms to take in all emergencies....the laws been around for decades, i believe?

geesus you guys....?

it is the law already!

what's the objection then...if you can speak for all the obama giving illegals health care threads?
By keeping myself INFORMED, I KNOW the actual objection is what I TOLD you it was earlier!
Everyone KNOWS hospitals must provide emergency care, and they ALWAYS have. And always will. That's NOT a Booooosh thing. Therefore now you are also doing what's called "moving the goalposts" because the "objectionists" do NOT object to that, they object to MASSIVE EXPANSION OF IT FOR ILLEGALS that loopholes in HR 3200 provide! They want the LOOPHOLES closed! They don't give a FLYING FUCK about Hospitals giving indigent emergency care. That's ALWAYS been there and MOST people are in favor of it.

Is "objectionist" even a word?
The Dems BLOCKED an amendment that would have specifically laid out that nothing in this bill provides NEW entitlements for illegals! It was BLOCKED and the loopholes remain!

THAT is the fucking objection, not your tired old strawman crap.

geesus you guys....?

IT IS THE LAW already!

it is congress's fault, shared slightly with the president, because he has VETO power.

BUT president bush's congress did not make it the law for emergency rooms to take in all emergencies....the laws been around for decades, i believe?

I think you are right, those laws are about 30 years old...i think they are from Nixon if i remeber right (i'm not 100% on that)

And the radical far right agenda-driven activists wouldn't let the President have immigration reform and national ID cards for patient verification.

And the radical far right agenda-driven activists wouldn't let the President have immigration reform and national ID cards for patient verification.
ONLY the Democrats can stop this President from "having" anything he wants.

Jake was talking about Bush's attempt at immigration reform.

But your right the democrats can't blame the republicans for any legislation or executive decisions right now.

So, The entire Bush Presidency, most of which the republicans were in charge, why didn't they throw a FIT and cry like a baby the way they are now, regarding illegal immigrants getting health care on the tax payer's dime? Can you say, Hypocrisy?

For the same reason that the Dems are blowing off the fact that illegals w/be covered in the plan . . .because their party is in charge now. One coin, two sides.

illegals, outside of the ones using emergency care at hospitals will NOT get gvt subsidies for health insurance off of this health care reform once the Senate puts a stronger enforcement in their bill...it will then come out of Conference with it being ILLEGAL for ILLEGALS to get affordability credits if they are poor.

this WILL COST US MORE in the long run...paying emergency care vs health care coverage, but it is the politically correct thing to do.

anyone living in America, legal or illegal, can PURCHASE their own health insurance...this is not against the Law....private companies can sell to anyone with a buck in hand....so, there would be nothing the gvt would or could do, to stop this!

but they can stop the ''affordability credits'' going to them, and i have faith that they will prevent this because the republicans will be certain of such...especially the ones on the Senate Committee responsible for producing a Senate bill!

care

Forum List

Back