President Bush is loved by the Dalai Lama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I agree with newsbusters that this will make liberal heads explode. First you have Bob Geldof loving President Bush, then you have Matt Damon saying he would kiss President Bush and now the Dalai Lama loves President Bush because he's very very nice.

During an interview to be aired Wednesday evening, Morgan asked his honored guest, “Which people that you’ve ever met have really impressed you?”

“I think Nelson Mandela,” responded the Dalai Lama. "Of course as individual, individual person, I love President Bush."

"Which one?" asked Morgan.

"The younger one," said the Dalai Lama

Morgan incredulously responded, “Really?”

“Really,” he clarified. "As a human being. Not as a president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

:eusa_angel:

Bush%20and%20Lama.jpg

Dalai Lama Tells Shocked Piers Morgan 'I Love President Bush' | NewsBusters.org

Does he want him?

The US would be thrilled to send Bush to him.

Oh, wait ... Never mind. If bush sets foot out of the US, he'll be arrested and tried for war crimes.

I'm afraid we're stuck with him.

Damn. And, we were SO close ...

I agree with newsbusters that this will make liberal heads explode. First you have Bob Geldof loving President Bush, then you have Matt Damon saying he would kiss President Bush and now the Dalai Lama loves President Bush because he's very very nice.

During an interview to be aired Wednesday evening, Morgan asked his honored guest, “Which people that you’ve ever met have really impressed you?”

“I think Nelson Mandela,” responded the Dalai Lama. "Of course as individual, individual person, I love President Bush."

“Really,” he clarified. "As a human being. Not as a president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

Bush%20and%20Lama.jpg

"My religion is kindness . . . ."
- Fourteenth Dali Lama of Tibet

Does he want him?

Oh, wait ... Never mind. If bush sets foot out of the US, he'll be arrested and tried for war crimes.

You're one of the freakies who are in the war crimes camp. I know two other people who are in your same camp who are just loon bats.

Maybe because Bush didn't hustle the Dali Lama out the back door with the trash cans but showed him the respect he deserves.

It's one of obama's traits that no one is as important as he is.

I like Bush, he's a rich guy that you can have a beer with and he can atleast talk about regular guy issues. The problem was he spent waaaaay too much money trying to please democrats with new programs.

Does he want him?

So, if he can't set foot outside the US without being arrested.... how do you explain his several trips to Europe? Because he's been there at least three times since he left office. He came to the UK... and was invited to stay at Buckingham Palace - as a personal guest of the Queen. So, that leftist bullshit is a failed lie.

And.... some of us would appreciate it if you didn't speak on behalf of the 'US'. No one elected you our spokesperson. Idiot.

We're stuck with Bush.... Obama... and you. But.... whatcha gonna do?

Bush always seemed like a nice guy. That was part of his appeal! I'm sure he would've been a kinda fun guy to hang out with. But that doesn't make his presidency any less of a failure or him any less of a potential war criminal.

Besides, that's kinda cheap! The Dalai Lama loves all :)

Bush%20and%20Lama.jpg

Ok, can you name someone the Dalai Lama doesn't love?

Forum List

Back