President Bush Has Decided to Debate President Clinton...

I think it's great. I'm interested in finding out why Bush and the Republicans wanted to destroy this country. We might get some real insight here.

Is this thread really relevant? Let them execise whatever they've chosen to do. They've earned it, and besides it could be fun listening to such an exercise.

Who knows? It could reveal some things many of us didn't know...(or did)?

:eusa_whistle:

The love was rekindled this year when he negotiated for the release of the journalists. People began to understand exactly what made him such a good president. He's such a diplomat and he's very good at it. He also surrounded himself with the best and the brightest domestically and on foreign issues, he was never afraid that someone would outshine him.

We lost that sense of making friends with the world as soon as Bush took office. He's as likable as Clinton but he had no clue about what to do as president. He handed it over to the most unscrupulous people to do it for him.

I don't hate Bush but I hated the past 8 years and I think some of you have a lot of nerve saying anything about Obama.

oh christ sakes Sarah....that was a photo session for Kim....why didnt mr. global warming go over there since they working for him?.....Kim wanted Clinton....

The love was rekindled this year when he negotiated for the release of the journalists. People began to understand exactly what made him such a good president. He's such a diplomat and he's very good at it. He also surrounded himself with the best and the brightest domestically and on foreign issues, he was never afraid that someone would outshine him.

We lost that sense of making friends with the world as soon as Bush took office. He's as likable as Clinton but he had no clue about what to do as president. He handed it over to the most unscrupulous people to do it for him.

I don't hate Bush but I hated the past 8 years and I think some of you have a lot of nerve saying anything about Obama.

oh christ sakes Sarah....that was a photo session for Kim....why didnt mr. global warming go over there since they working for him?.....Kim wanted Clinton....

So. You think Clinton went over to assist Kim's photo session? He didn't care at all about the journalists.

You're jaded.

What's more, nobody believes that but a scant few wingnuts.

Sheesh.

So. You think Clinton went over to assist Kim's photo session? He didn't care at all about the journalists.

You're jaded.

Sheesh.
It was a photo opt for him too.....you put to much stock in the "goodness" of politicians Sarah....Politicians,at least the ones who have been around for a few years,only do "nice" things if there is something in it for them............

Last edited:

You're jaded.

Sheesh.
It was a photo opt for him too.....you put to much stock in the "goodness" of politicians Sarah....Politicians,at least the ones who have been around for a few years,only do "nice" things if there is something in it for them............

Hear! Hear! And if their 'employers' would scrutinize them as any employer would do in the private sector? I know alot of them would be out of a job.

You're jaded.

Sheesh.

(Sarcasm on) By Gawd, you're right! We should have let their asses rot in jail to maintain the US's stoic appearance to the rest of the world! (Sarcasm off)

In the grand scheme of things, it cost us absolutely nothing for Clinton to go there and for Kim to get his picture taken except to hyperventilating pundits who think such things matter. They only matter inside the beltway and to the sheeple who eat at the trough of punditry.

I care so little about this that I'm not even going to comment. Well, except for that comment. Oh, and that one.

You're jaded.

Sheesh.

(Sarcasm on) By Gawd, you're right! We should have let their asses rot in jail to maintain the US's stoic appearance to the rest of the world! (Sarcasm off)

In the grand scheme of things, it cost us absolutely nothing for Clinton to go there and for Kim to get his picture taken except to hyperventilating pundits who think such things matter. They only matter inside the beltway and to the sheeple who eat at the trough of punditry.

here is another one.....these girls would have been released eventually ....i know you wont buy that....but i dont expect you too......is Billy going to go to Iran next and get those other kids out of there?.....you know the ones who have been forgotten,because they were not working for a high profile individual....im sure Amadajohn or whatever his name is would love to have his picture taken with Bill too....

here is another one.....these girls would have been released eventually ....i know you wont buy that....but i dont expect you too......is Billy going to go to Iran next and get those other kids out of there?.....you know the ones who have been forgotten,because they were not working for a high profile individual....im sure Amadajohn or whatever his name is would love to have his picture taken with Bill too....

Are you speaking of that piece of shit Iranian Leader? If so? Remember "AhmainaJhiad" ;)

Forum List

Back