President Bush Has Decided to Debate President Clinton...

On my birthday. :)

Radio City Music Hall, Feb. 25.

Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush won't be joining the Rockettes' kickline, but they will bring their traveling road show to Radio City Music Hall in February.

Clinton and Bush plan to debate each other on key political issues on Feb. 25 at the venue better-known for high-kicking dancers and Christmas pageants.

A news release from Madison Square Garden Entertainment, the event's sponsor, bills the Bush-Clinton appearance as "the hottest ticket in political history" and says they will present "a unique framework for understanding America's current political landscape."

Clinton and Bush, during a moderated question-and-answer period, will discuss a wide range of current events and national issues. The moderator has not yet been announced.

Clinton, Bush to debate at Radio City
I love this, it should be quite interesting both of them together on stage.
I love this as well. I always like to see Billy in a debate. He's slicker than snot on a doorknob.

One thing they should really try hard to do though -- get themselves a opening act -- Gore vs. Lord Monckton! With Clinton vs. Bush the main event of the evening! ONLY on pay per view! They could raise millions.

Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush won't be joining the Rockettes' kickline, but they will bring their traveling road show to Radio City Music Hall in February.

Clinton and Bush plan to debate each other on key political issues on Feb. 25 at the venue better-known for high-kicking dancers and Christmas pageants.

A news release from Madison Square Garden Entertainment, the event's sponsor, bills the Bush-Clinton appearance as "the hottest ticket in political history" and says they will present "a unique framework for understanding America's current political landscape."

Clinton and Bush, during a moderated question-and-answer period, will discuss a wide range of current events and national issues. The moderator has not yet been announced.

Clinton, Bush to debate at Radio City
I love this as well. I always like to see Billy in a debate. He's slicker than snot on a doorknob.

One thing they should really try hard to do though -- get themselves a opening act -- Gore vs. Lord Monckton! With Clinton vs. Bush the main event of the evening! ONLY on pay per view! They could raise millions.

Or Poppy and Carter..

Why can't they just go on a boat ride or play golf with Poppy Bush and leave us alone?

They're too young to be hangin out with Poppy. This debate will be interesting enough to watch, imo. You guys are just griping because it's Clinton.

what will be so interesting?

there is no reason for it as neither has anything to gain from it. But we'll get to pay the bill for all the security I'm sure.

Waste of my money if you ask me.
A paycheck at least in the six figure range, which is typical for them both for engagements.

Or Poppy and Carter..
Maybe have that as a prelim, a yawnfest.... Then bring on Gore and Monckton, then the headliners -- Clinton vs. Dubya.

The Republicans have disowned Bush. The Democrats have disowned Clinton. Who gives a fuck about those two anymore?

Dems haven't disowned Clinton.

I don't know where you Rs get some of this stuff..

the ones i work with dont give a rats ass about the guy.....his time has come and gone....many are tired of him sucking the air out of a room when he shows up to "supposedly" campaign for someone....its all about him and Hillery...

Why can't they just go on a boat ride or play golf with Poppy Bush and leave us alone?

They're too young to be hangin out with Poppy. This debate will be interesting enough to watch, imo. You guys are just griping because it's Clinton.

funny i have not seen anyone here post that.....how did you come to that conclusion?....could it be a leftist bias of yours?........:eusa_eh:

So, Ol' Slick still gives you fellows heartburn. That is a good thing, considering the success of his eight years as compared to Bush's dismal failure in all spheres of endevour.

No, we hardly disown Ol' Slick. He is like a very successful and generous uncle, that is also a regular rounder.

funny i have not seen anyone here post that.....how did you come to that conclusion?....could it be a leftist bias of yours?........:eusa_eh:

I just know some of these people.

I don't think so...

bushandclinton2.jpg

We all get desperate for somebody to golf with sometimes. :)
Sarah I don't think you play golf. I always enjoy playing alone and never have been desperate to play a round of golf with anyone.

So, Ol' Slick still gives you fellows heartburn. That is a good thing, considering the success of his eight years as compared to Bush's dismal failure in all spheres of endevour.

No, we hardly disown Ol' Slick. He is like a very successful and generous uncle, that is also a regular rounder.
He doesn't give me any heartburn, I love the guy.

And really miss him alot, too.

I don't really care what they do, for they don't matter.

The Republicans have disowned Bush. The Democrats have disowned Clinton. Who gives a fuck about those two anymore?

the ones i work with dont give a rats ass about the guy.....his time has come and gone....many are tired of him sucking the air out of a room when he shows up to "supposedly" campaign for someone....its all about him and Hillery...

The love was rekindled this year when he negotiated for the release of the journalists. People began to understand exactly what made him such a good president. He's such a diplomat and he's very good at it. He also surrounded himself with the best and the brightest domestically and on foreign issues, he was never afraid that someone would outshine him.

We lost that sense of making friends with the world as soon as Bush took office. He's as likable as Clinton but he had no clue about what to do as president. He handed it over to the most unscrupulous people to do it for him.

I don't hate Bush but I hated the past 8 years and I think some of you have a lot of nerve saying anything about Obama.

The love was rekindled this year when he negotiated for the release of the journalists. People began to understand exactly what made him such a good president. He's such a diplomat and he's very good at it. He also surrounded himself with the best and the brightest domestically and on foreign issues, he was never afraid that someone would outshine him.

We lost that sense of making friends with the world as soon as Bush took office. He's as likable as Clinton but he had no clue about what to do as president. He handed it over to the most unscrupulous people to do it for him.

I don't hate Bush but I hated the past 8 years and I think some of you have a lot of nerve saying anything about Obama.
It doesn't take nerve to call out incompetence wherever and whenever it happens. Irrespective of the past, incompetence is unacceptable.

People realized just how much they missed Billy. Even alot of the partisans on the opposite side of the aisle.

THAT says more about Obama than anything else. We saw Billy, looking Presidential, mature, polished, competent. And realized what we have been missing.

People realized just how much they missed Billy. Even alot of the partisans on the opposite side of the aisle.

THAT says more about Obama than anything else. We saw Billy, looking Presidential, mature, polished, competent. And realized what we have been missing.

He did a great job. Soon after that, there was the incident where Hillary yelled at that college kid for asking her if she talked things over with her husband.

She went all banshee on that poor kid.

I think you're being too hard on Obama, Clinton wasn't polished and competent at first, none of them ever are. I do think Obama is very intelligent and presidential and his head is in the right place.

Forum List

Back