President Blames Poor Poll Numbers on Slander

At least we can all agree that the only thing Republicans have is slander. How many times have people started threads asking USMB Republicans to name their policies that are good for the country or help people and all they come up with is calling dirty names and accusing you of.....well.....you know....accusing you......in other words.....slander.

You only act as if your actually listening..and nice slanderous rift but I've heard far better, you're slipping.

President Barack Obama told a gathering of millionaire donors to the Democratic Party that polls showing dire prospects for the November elections “have nothing to do with my policies and everything to do with the poisonous racism and anti-government animus of the GOP.” The President acknowledged that “part of the problem lies in the fragmented format of our elections. I won't be on the ballot this November. Voters will be asked to sift through a confusing roster of unfamiliar candidates and issues. We need to transform the process and make it simpler. In the meantime, if we can boil the...

Semi-News/Semi-Satire ^

Once again, the incompetent piece-of-shit Obama found something else to pass the blame off on.

SHOCKING!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back