President Blames Poor Poll Numbers on Slander

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
President Barack Obama told a gathering of millionaire donors to the Democratic Party that polls showing dire prospects for the November elections “have nothing to do with my policies and everything to do with the poisonous racism and anti-government animus of the GOP.” The President acknowledged that “part of the problem lies in the fragmented format of our elections. I won't be on the ballot this November. Voters will be asked to sift through a confusing roster of unfamiliar candidates and issues. We need to transform the process and make it simpler. In the meantime, if we can boil the...

Semi-News/Semi-Satire ^

His polling numbers are much better than Bush's were at this point in his presidency. Bush's were more like Nixon's.

Obama has done what Democrats have wanted him to do, he won twice and when he hasn't gotten legislation through, he has succeeded in making Repubs look like the dimwits they are.

Teaparty = Republicans. That right there is the connection of the century. :D

His polling numbers are much better than Bush's were at this point in his presidency. Bush's were more like Nixon's.

Obama has done what Democrats have wanted him to do, he won twice and when he hasn't gotten legislation through, he has succeeded in making Repubs look like the dimwits they are.

Teaparty = Republicans. That right there is the connection of the century. :D

It's seems fiscal discipline, following the Constitution in good faith and putting the country on the right and noble path isn't so popular with Democrats and establishment Republicans anymore.

People are more concerned with their piss and moans, winning and losing, than the health of the country.

Last edited:
President Barack Obama told a gathering of millionaire donors to the Democratic Party that polls showing dire prospects for the November elections “have nothing to do with my policies and everything to do with the poisonous racism and anti-government animus of the GOP.” The President acknowledged that “part of the problem lies in the fragmented format of our elections. I won't be on the ballot this November. Voters will be asked to sift through a confusing roster of unfamiliar candidates and issues. We need to transform the process and make it simpler. In the meantime, if we can boil the...

Semi-News/Semi-Satire ^

he should stop slandering then

Sheesh .. who elected that race baiting moron..

Idiots...............twice................

I hate it when people can't admit that they're arguments are full of crap

It's like being on the Titanic and the Dem/Rep politicians and their forlorn puppets are saying "No worries, it's only a scratch"

"unsinkable ... Dah"

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Semi-News/Semi-Satire ^

Um, this is a JOKE (?!??). And the hater dupes are off again on another truthiness tangent...so ignorant....
:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Semi-News/Semi-Satire ^

Um, this is a JOKE (?!??). And the hater dupes are off again on another truthiness tangent...so ignorant....
:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Truth and Democrats are sorely missed.

At least we can all agree that the only thing Republicans have is slander. How many times have people started threads asking USMB Republicans to name their policies that are good for the country or help people and all they come up with is calling dirty names and accusing you of.....well.....you know....accusing you......in other words.....slander.

At least we can all agree that the only thing Republicans have is slander. How many times have people started threads asking USMB Republicans to name their policies that are good for the country or help people and all they come up with is calling dirty names and accusing you of.....well.....you know....accusing you......in other words.....slander.

What plans and/or policies would you like to see?

Forum List

Back