President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Oh, and back off, he got it for having a beer with a policeman and a professor at teh white house!

Who else but Barry could have pulled it off??!

Oh, and back off, he got it for having a beer with a policeman and a professor at teh white house!

Who else but Barry could have pulled it off??!
the nomination had to be submitted by feb 1st
what had he done in 10 days?

Sitting U.S. presidents who have won the Nobel Peace Prize:

Theodore Roosevelt - (1906) Treaty of Portsmouth - Negotiating the end of the Russo-Japanese war

Woodrow Wilson - (1920) Founder of the League of Nation

Barack Obama - (2009) ?

Last edited:
Obama won for not being George Bush.
The Nobels have become increasingly meaningless. Great writers like Robertson Davies and Jorge Luis Borges never got the literature prize, which went to non-entities instead.
Now this. Fooey.
And of course the fellow in my avatar, doubtless for discovering a way to spew crap from his mouth.

I'd have actually liked to discuss this but for it becoming yet another bashobamafestl *shrug*

At first, I thought I was reading something from The Onion. But now I just figure that he got the prize for NOT being George Bush.

I'd have actually liked to discuss this but for it becoming yet another bashobamafestl *shrug*

At first, I thought I was reading something from The Onion. But now I just figure that he got the prize for NOT being George Bush.
ah, that's so impressive
hes not Bush

EAT YOUR DARK HEARTS OUT

Beck, Hannity, Dobbs, Malkin, O’Reilly and all of the other right wing-nuts and village idiots. Especially FOX-IDIOTS.
lol
Obama just won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize as the first setting president, since Woodrow Wilson, after 9 months in office.
lol
Michael Vicks doing a reality show and being paid. With a blond as his side?
lol
Seals on his 4th baby with Hiedi Klum in 4 years. Talk about a big bang
lol

EAT YOUR DARK HEARTS OUT

Obama just won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize as the first setting president, since Woodrow Wilson, after 9 months in office.
You are PROUD of this farce?

HA HA HA, a new level in Barryland worship, props for doing nothing! :lol:

EAT YOUR DARK HEARTS OUT

Beck, Hannity, Dobbs, Malkin, O’Reilly and all of the other right wing-nuts and village idiots. Especially FOX-IDIOTS.
lol
lol
lol
lol

Look you political HACK, he got nominated on Feb 1st just 10 days after taking office. Now please go back and find for us anything he did in those 10 days that enhanced World Peace. For that matter find anything he did in his 9 months as President.

This proves the award is meaningless. Much as screaming racism every time someone disagrees with him. You guys are rapidly making many things totally meaningless and worthless. Not to mention the same with the US Dollar.

too early.

next year would have been great, after the closing of guantanamo, removing the troops from iraq and winding down the afghanistan adventure.

yeah right.

EAT YOUR DARK HEARTS OUT

lol
lol
lol
lol
and the morons sink to a new low

ah, that's so impressive
hes not Bush

well...I said I thought I was reading The Onion at first.
ah, ok
that makes it different
i didnt pick up on your sarcasm at first

Forum List

Back